Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Egypt Citizens
- 1. Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Egyptian Citizens
- 2. Apply Uganda Online e-Visa For Egyptian Citizens
- 3. An Uganda e-Visa Can Be Applied By Egyptian Citizens
- 4. Uganda e-Visa Fees For Egyptian Citizens
Uganda Visa for Egyptian: Famous for vast grasslands, a unique culture, wild animals, and spectacular landscapes, Uganda is now a fascinating tourist destination for international travelers, including Egyptian visitors.
If Egyptians want to visit Uganda, what are the conditions? Uganda e visas for Egyptian citizens (electronic visa) are available from Uganda Immigration Services.
Egypt is one of the 150 countries that can apply for an Uganda e-Visa, with the exception of those on the visa-immunity list.
So, how can Egyptian citizens apply for an Uganda e-Visa? Uganda Immigration Services can assist you.
1. Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Egyptian Citizens
Egyptian citizens can apply for e-visas to Uganda more easily than casual tourists because the list of requirements is shorter. All you need to provide is illustrated below:
- An Egypt passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival in Uganda with at least 02 blank pages for verification marks.
- A recent photo of yours with your face and background is clear.
- Verify that you are entering from a port in Uganda with your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
In addition, you should also attach such documents as the Yellow fever vaccine, Hotel Bookings, or a Travel itinerary to increase the chance of your visa approval.
For Egyptian Citizens, Check The Uganda Visa Requirements
Egypt isn’t in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Type of Uganda visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
Uganda e-Visa Types For Egyptians
Egyptian citizens traveling to Uganda for particular purposes must obtain a Uganda e-Visa. In general, there are three kinds of Uganda e-Visa:
- Tourist e-visa: If Egyptian citizens want to travel to Uganda for tourism or other related exertion, they need to apply for a tourist e-visa . This type of e-visa permits you to stay in Uganda for 90 days, and it can be extended.
- Transit e-visa: It is only used when you transit through Uganda to the next destination or have a short trip in the country. With this type of visa, you are allowed to stay here within 07 days from the date of your appearance and it cannot be extended.
- East Africa e-visa: is a type of synthetic visa that allows you to travel to East Africa. You can use this e-visa type to enter three countries at once: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. The total staying time is 90 days from the date of your entry to the starting point in Uganda and you can enter as many times as you wish.
A Uganda e-Visa For Egyptians
The quickest and most accessible way to obtain a Uganda visa for Egyptian citizens is to apply online. Egypt passport holders who wish to enter Uganda must have a valid visa.
This electronic system allows Egyptians to apply for a single or multiple-entry visa for temporary stays. This is ideal for short-term recesses, business trips, and other visits.
Egyptian citizens planning to permanently move to Uganda should apply for the necessary visas and permits at the Ugandan mission or consulate nearest to them.
Exactly What Is The Uganda e-Visa For Egyptian Citizens?
The Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) is a type of entry permit that utmost foreign citizens can apply for online. This includes citizens of Egypt.
2. Apply Uganda Online e-Visa For Egyptian Citizens
A Uganda electronic visa is the most common way presently for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website.
A standard visa can also be obtained at the Uganda Embassy in Egypt. An electronic system allows Egyptians to gain authorization to enter the country from the comfort of their own homes.
The work must be done before departing for Uganda , ensuring those wishing to visit will be issued their Ugandan entry permit.
Through The E-Visa Uganda, Egypt Is Allowed To Visit For The Following Purposes:
- As a tourism
- For business
- For study
- To stay with cousins, family
Egypt Citizens Can Apply For An E-Visa To Uganda
Citizens from Egypt need only fill out a quick online form to apply for an Uganda eVisa. They must also attach the required supporting documents.
The required information for Egypt trippers includes particular details, similar as
Uganda Visa Information:
- Type of visa
- Transportation Method
- Port of arrival
- Processing time
- Full name
- Date of birth
In addition, you must enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Dates of issue and expiry
- Country and place of issue
- Contact details must also be handed, including the following.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Domestic address
Egyptian applicants must also answer numerous health, security questions and give information about their trip, including:
- Address where they intend to stay in Uganda
- Purpose of visit
- Date of appearance
- Duration of intended stay
Using An Uganda E-Visa To Travel From Egypt
Visitors from Egypt will be able to receive their e-Visas in a maximum of 03 business days after submitting the online form. You need to print a duplicate and bring it along with your Egyptian passport.
At the point of entry, the visa must be presented to a Ugandan border control officer.
3. An Uganda e-Visa Can Be Applied By Egyptian Citizens
The Uganda visa operation form for Egyptian citizens needs to be filled out online in about 10 minutes. If you are an Egyptian citizen, you can apply for an electronic Uganda visa in just a few simple steps.
Besides, Egyptians can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in Egypt.
Uganda Immigration Services offers excellent support services that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with this.
The Uganda eVisa form is filled out in 03 basic steps.
- Step 1: Describe your trip and your introductory information. You will also be asked to give a timeframe for your operation
- Step 2: Make payments using 2 payment methods: Wire transfer or Electronic payments.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application and wait for your Uganda e-Visa result.
- Step 4: You can also track your Uganda e-visa status in here.
The Uganda e-visa for Egyptians citizens has been completed.
All you have to do now is stay for the e-Visa to be transferred to your email. Once you've got your e-visa, publish a dupe to bring with you.
4. Uganda e-Visa Fees For Egyptian Citizens
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The length of time that an Egyptian applicant can stay in Uganda with an e-Visa depends on the type of visa that they use.
The Fees Of An Uganda e-Visa For Egyptian Citizens
The cost of a Uganda Visa for Egyptian is dependent on the type of visa and the processing time you choose. Uganda Immigration Services is proud to offer excellent service at a reasonable price.
In addition, you can add a small amount for COVID-19 and travel insurance in case of an unforeseen circumstance. The government fee is compulsory since Egypt is not on the exemption list of Uganda.
Payment system you have two options for paying your bill: Electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or direct transfer (HSBC transaction).
Citizens Of Egypt Can Use Uganda E-Visa Service
Your service charge will vary depending on which of the following 03 service orders you select:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: If you choose this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: You will be admitted to an Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: This is the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa, which can be attained in as little as 24 hours.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Egypt Citizens FAQs
Egypt is not on the list of visa-free countries to enter Uganda, thus Egyptian travelers must apply for an Uganda visa.
Fortunately, Uganda has established a more convenient approach to obtaining an e-visa for tourists worldwide. With the assistance of an e-visa program, Egyptian travelers may go to Uganda quickly and effortlessly without going to the Embassies and Consulates. Nevertheless, Egyptians can only apply for e-visas for tourist and business purposes.
The application process for an e-visa is completed entirely online and takes less than 20 minutes. Egyptians can obtain an e-visa using any smart device, or mobile. The e-visa result will be given to your email address within three working days after application. For more details, please visit the Uganda Immigration Services website.
Egyptian travelers are allowed to stay in Uganda for a duration of 90 days (03 months). Keep in mind that each visa serves the purpose of your trip and you must apply for the correct type of visa for your purpose.
- Tourist Visa - A single entry visa for tourism purposes, Egyptian travelers can enter Uganda once and stay there for 90 days (03 months).
- East Africa Visa - A multiple entries visa for tourism purposes, Egyptian travelers can enter Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda as many times as they want. The visa also allows travelers 90 days to stay in these 03 countries.
- Transit Visa - This type of visa allows Egyptian travelers to transit and have a short stay in Uganda of up to 07 days.
Read more details about Uganda visa requirements for Egyptian citizens here.
Compared to a traditional visa application, the e-visa program enables a more easier approach for Egyptian citizens to acquire an Uganda visa. The process of applying for an e-visa takes no more than 3 business days. The Ugandan Government launched the Uganda ETA in 2016 to allow travelers to enter Uganda easier.
Egyptian applicants may apply for an Uganda visa online (e-visa) from any location using a conventional device such as a mobile, or laptop. The entire application procedure at Uganda Immigration Services is conducted online, from filling out the application form and paying the visa fee to supplying supporting papers.
Uganda Immigration Services provides 03 following services for visa processing times for Egyptian applicants to select from:
- Standard service: With a waiting period of 03 business days, this service does not charge an extra fee. Egyptian travelers may use this option if they have enough time to prepare their documents.
- Urgent service: Egyptian applicants who choose this option will receive their Uganda ETA in a maximum of 48 working hours.
- Super-Urgent service: Egyptian applicants who select this option can receive their visa approval within 24 working hours.
To ensure a great experience for traveling, Egyptian applicants must understand which documents are required to qualify for the Uganda e-visa requirements:
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- To be stamped at the border, the passport must contain at least 02 blank pages.
- If applicable, Egyptian passengers may need to verify their hotel bookings and flight schedules.
- Your most recent digital portrait photograph
- At least one scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport
- A valid email address to get the Uganda e-Visa
Uganda Immigration Services provides a 24-hour assistance center to assist travelers who are having difficulties in completing the form and preparing documentation. Contact us today!
Because the overall visa application procedure is done online, Egyptian passport holders can also track their visa status on our website. It is critical to remember that this service is provided solely to our clients on the Uganda Immigration Services portal. Egyptian applicants need to provide the following information to request their visa status:
- Application reference
- Passport number
- Your email address
- Your request
Egyptian citizens are eligible for a visa on arrival in Uganda. However, keep in mind that you may have to go through a process such as waiting in a long queue and the process of applying for a visa at the Immigration checkpoint. And if unfortunate, you may have problems such as not providing enough documents or information, and it would cause the process more difficult and time-consuming to apply for a visa on arrival.
So why waste so much effort? it's best to apply for an Uganda visa online (e-visa). We not only provide a complete guide on visa requirements but also support visa application services for Egyptian travelers 24/7. Visit the Uganda Immigration Services website and secure a wonderful trip to Uganda today!