Uganda visa requirements for Egyptian citzens - Cost & Services
Uganda Visa for Egyptian: Famous for vast grasslands, a unique culture, wild animals, and spectacular landscapes, Uganda is now a fascinating tourist destination for international travelers, including Egyptian visitors.
If Egyptians want to visit Uganda, what are the conditions? Uganda e visas for Egyptian citizens (electronic visa) are available from Global Immigration Services Limited.
Egypt is one of the 150 countries that can apply for an Uganda e-Visa, with the exception of those on the visa-immunity list.
So, how can Egyptian citizens apply for an Uganda e-Visa? Global Immigration Services Limited can assist you.
1. Egyptian Citizens: Uganda Visa Requirements.
Egyptian citizens can apply for e-visas to Uganda more easily than casual tourists because the list of requirements is shorter. All you need to provide is illustrated below:
- An Egypt passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival in Uganda with at least 02 blank pages for verification marks.
- A recent photo of yours with your face and background is clear.
- Verify that you are entering from a port in Uganda with your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
In addition, you should also attach such documents as the Yellow fever vaccine, Hotel Bookings, or a Travel itinerary to increase the chance of your visa approval.
For Egyptian Citizens, Check The Uganda Visa Requirements
Egypt isn’t in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Type of Uganda visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
Various Types Of Uganda e-Visa For Egyptians
Egyptian citizens traveling to Uganda for particular purposes must obtain a Uganda e-Visa. In general, there are three kinds of Uganda e-Visa:
- A Uganda tourist e-visa: If Egyptian citizens want to travel to Uganda for tourism or other related exertion, they need to apply for a tourist e-visa . This type of e-visa permits you to stay in Uganda for 90 days, and it can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa: It is only used when you transit through Uganda to the next destination or have a short trip in the country. With this type of visa, you are allowed to stay here within 07 days from the date of your appearance and it cannot be extended.
- Visa East Africa: is a type of synthetic visa that allows you to travel to East Africa. You can use this e-visa type to enter three countries at once: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. The total staying time is 90 days from the date of your entry to the starting point in Uganda and you can enter as many times as you wish.
A Uganda Visa For Egyptians
The quickest and most accessible way to obtain a Uganda visa for Egyptian citizens is to apply online. Egypt passport holders who wish to enter Uganda must have a valid visa.
This electronic system allows Egyptians to apply for a single or multiple-entry visa for temporary stays. This is ideal for short-term recesses, business trips, and other visits.
Egyptian citizens planning to permanently move to Uganda should apply for the necessary visas and permits at the Ugandan mission or consulate nearest to them.
Exactly What Is The Uganda e-Visa For Egyptian Citizens?
The Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) is a type of entry permit that utmost foreign citizens can apply for online. This includes citizens of Egypt.
2. Apply Uganda Online e-Visa For Egyptian Citizens
A Uganda electronic visa is the most common way presently for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website.
A standard visa can also be obtained at the Uganda Embassy in Egypt. An electronic system allows Egyptians to gain authorization to enter the country from the comfort of their own homes.
The work must be done before departing for Uganda , ensuring those wishing to visit will be issued their Ugandan entry permit.
Through The E-Visa Uganda, Egypt Is Allowed To Visit For The Following Purposes:
- As a tourism
- For business
- For study
- To stay with cousins, family
Egypt Citizens Can Apply For An E-Visa To Uganda
Citizens from Egypt need only fill out a quick online form to apply for an Uganda eVisa. They must also attach the required supporting documents.
The required information for Egypt trippers includes particular details, similar as
Uganda Visa Information:
- Type of visa
- Transportation Method
- Port of arrival
- Processing time
- Full name
- Date of birth
In addition, you must enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Dates of issue and expiry
- Country and place of issue
- Contact details must also be handed, including the following.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Domestic address
Egyptian applicants must also answer numerous health, security questions and give information about their trip, including:
- Address where they intend to stay in Uganda
- Purpose of visit
- Date of appearance
- Duration of intended stay
Using An Uganda E-Visa To Travel From Egypt
Visitors from Egypt will be able to receive their e-Visas in a maximum of 03 business days after submitting the online form. You need to print a duplicate and bring it along with your Egyptian passport.
At the point of entry, the visa must be presented to a Ugandan border control officer.
3. An Uganda e-Visa Can Be Applied By Egyptian Citizens
The Uganda visa operation form for Egyptian citizens needs to be filled out online in about 10 minutes. If you are an Egyptian citizen, you can apply for an electronic Uganda visa in just a few simple steps.
Embassy in EgyptUganda
Global Immigration Services Limited has an excellent support service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with this.
The Uganda eVisa form is filled out in 03 basic steps.
- Step 1: Describe your trip and your introductory information. You will also be asked to give a timeframe for your operation
- Step 2: Make payments using 2 payment methods: Wire transfer or Electronic payments.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application and wait for your Uganda e-Visa result.
- Step 4: You can also track your Uganda e-visa status in here.
The Uganda e-visa for Egyptians citizens has been completed.
All you have to do now is stay for the e-Visa to be transferred to your email. Once you've got your e-visa, publish a dupe to bring with you.
4. Uganda e-Visa Services/Fees For Egyptian Citizens
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The length of time that an Egyptian applicant can stay in Uganda with an e-Visa depends on the type of visa that they use.
The Fees Of An Uganda e-Visa For Egyptian Citizens
The cost of a Uganda Visa for Egyptian is dependent on the type of visa and the processing time you choose. Global Immigration Services Limited is proud to offer excellent service at a reasonable price.
In addition, you can add a small amount for COVID-19 insurance in case of an unforeseen circumstance. The government fee is compulsory since Egypt is not on the exemption list of Uganda.
Payment system you have two options for paying your bill: Electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or direct transfer (HSBC transaction).
Citizens Of Egypt Can Use Uganda E-Visa Service
Your service charge will vary depending on which of the following 03 service orders you select:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: If you choose this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: You will be admitted to an Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: This is the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa, which can be attained in as little as 24 hours.
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Ascension Island
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Ceuta and Melilla