Uganda e-Visa For Ivorian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Uganda Visa Requirements For Cote d'Ivoire Citizens
- Uganda Visas Can Be Applied For Online By Cote d'Ivoire Citizens
Uganda visa for Ivorian citizens: Uganda's vast grasslands, stunning waterfalls, and Lake Victoria will not be forgotten once you've been there. We will help Cote d'Ivoire citizens obtain an e-visa for Uganda through Uganda Immigration Services.
A Cote d'Ivoire visitor to Uganda will need an electronic visa to enter the country and can obtain one online. Among Uganda's most important industries is tourism, and the Government does all it can to reach its full potential.
This section will explain the process of applying for a Uganda visa for Ivorian citizens, including fees, requirements, and services.
The Big Five, Uganda
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Cote d'Ivoire Citizens
If you want to apply for a Ugandan visa from Côte d'Ivoire, you must meet the Uganda visa requirements and submit a couple of supporting documents.
A passport, a recent passport-size photo, and the Uganda visa requirements for Cote d'Ivoire citizens are also required.
It is generally easier for Cote d'Ivoire citizens to obtain an e-visa to Uganda than it is for casual travelers. The requirements are outlined below:
- Passports of Cote d'Ivoire citizens must have at least two blank pages for verification markings and be valid for at least six months after entry into Uganda.
- A photograph of yours against a white/plain background, with your face visible.
- A flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) is required to verify that your entry point is in Uganda.
To expedite the visa application process for Uganda, you will need to submit some additional documents, including:
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Uganda e-visa requirement for Ivorian citizens
Types Of Uganda e-visas for Ivorian citizens
Cote d'Ivoire citizens who are planning a short vacation in Uganda can also apply for an e-Visa, which will allow them to visit the country. Cote d'Ivoire is excluded from Uganda visa-free, however, travelers can apply online conveniently.
An e-visa allows visitors to enter Uganda for specified purposes. There are 3 types of Uganda e-visas are available to Cote d'Ivoire citizens:
- The Uganda Tourist E-Visa: is used to enter Uganda for tourism, sightseeing, or visiting relatives. These types of e-visas allow Cote d'Ivoire nationals to enter Uganda once and stay for up to 90 days from the arrival date, and can also be extended.
- The Uganda transit visa is only available to Cote d'Ivoire citizens who are transiting the country or who will be staying for less than seven days from the date they arrive. Holders of this e-visa do not have the option to extend their stay.
- The East Africa visa allows you to travel to three countries in Africa: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya on the same trip, with Uganda being the first stop. You can travel to East Africa as many times as you wish and can spend a total of 90 days there.
How To Apply For Uganda e-Visa Online
Cote d'Ivoire citizens don't need to obtain an e-visa for Uganda, and they may also apply for a regular Uganda visa at the Uganda Embassy in Cote d'Ivoire.
To Apply For An Uganda E Visa, Follow These Steps
In most countries, including Côte d'Ivoire, foreigners can apply for an Uganda e-Visa (electronic visa), a type of entry permit.
To apply for a visa, applicants please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Begin visa application by selecting "Apply Visa".
- Step 2: Select the number of applicants and the visa type.
- 03 types of Uganda visas are transit visas, tourist visas, and East Africa visas.
- Step 3: Provide the following information:
- Your name.
- Passport number
- Step 4: Confirm the visa payment and send us supporting documents to complete the process. Once you have submitted the visa application, allow up to 03 working days for visa approval.
A Visa Uganda Allows Cote d'Ivoire To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As tourism.
- For business.
- To visit cousins and family.
- For study.
- For conveyance.
- For Healthcare.
Cote d'Ivoire guests will receive an e-Visa within a few days once the short form has been submitted, and a dispatch advertisement will be sent to the email address used during the operation.
Uganda e-visa for Ivorian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Ivorian Citizens
To apply online for a Uganda visa, you will have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
When traveling overseas, our experts advise Ivorian guests should obtain Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance for safety and the benefits to cover any incident that may happen during the trip.
Services Of Uganda visa for Ivorian citizens
There are three service orders to choose from for the service charge in the following list:
- Standard e-Visa: For normal processing, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent e-Visa: Your e-visa application is obtainable within 48 working hours (2 business days).
- Super-urgent e-Visa: To get visa approval in as little as 24 hours, kindly consider selecting this option.
Fees Of Uganda visa for Ivorian citizens
The cost of an e-visa to Uganda varies based on the type of visa. Uganda Immigration Services offers quality services at affordable prices.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Citizens FAQs
Yes. Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) is not listed for Uganda visa-free, so a valid Uganda visa is REQUIRED for citizens of Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast). Uganda offers various types of e-visas, including transit e-visas, tourist e-visas, and East Africa e-visas, which cater to different travel purposes and durations.
For more information regarding the Uganda electronic visa (e-visa), navigate to the Uganda e-visa requirements for Ivory Coast citizens section. Moreover, you may contact us directly for further assistance.
At present, the Ugandan Government has replaced visa on arrival with the e-visa program, enabling a more efficient and quick application process for visitors to the country. Citizens of the Ivory Coast can get a visa online instead of a traditional paper visa.
For tourism purposes in Uganda, visitors may apply one of the following e-visa types for tourism purposes in Uganda:
- Tourist e-Visa: For tourist trips in Uganda, this is the most suitable permit for travelers. The visa grants a single entry into Uganda for 90 days.
- East Africa e-Visa: This type of visa permits multiple entries into Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for a 90-day duration. This visa is for tourism purposes only and cannot be extended.
- Transit e-Visa: This e-visa allows visitors to remain in Uganda for a maximum of 07 days during a transition to the next destination. The transit visa cannot be extended.
Check Uganda e-visa requirements for Ivory Coast citizens for more details!
Uganda's tourist e-visa comes in three categories: the transit e-visa; the tourist e-visa, and the East Africa e-visa. Each e-visa type serves specific purposes and grants different authorizations in the country. Do go through the details carefully and select a suitable e-visa for your trip:
- Transit e-visa: Allows a maximum of 7 days to stay in the country before moving to your next destination or transit between the transportation. Tourist activity in Uganda is permitted. The transit e-visa cannot be extended.
- East Africa e-visa: This e-visa type grants multiple entries for visitors to travel between Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for a duration of 90 days.
- Tourist e-visa: In contrast to the East Africa e-visa, the tourist e-visa grants only single entry in Uganda in 90 days.
For tourism purposes, visitors can select any of the above-mentioned e-visa and pay attention to the conditions carefully. For work permits, visitors must contact the Ugandan embassy for the appropriate working visa.
Depending on your visit purposes in Uganda, the requirements vary. In this section, we will provide some of the basic prerequisites for Uganda's tourist e-visa.
- A valid passport with at least 06 months validity from your intended entry date. The passport should have at least 1 unused visa page for visa endorsement.
- A digital passport-sized photograph. The photo must be clearly visible and on a white background.
- A return or onward ticket. Information on arrival & departure dates to ensure that you will not overstay in the country.
- Proof of accommodation bookings. Travelers may need to verify their stay in the country.
- A vaccination certificate for yellow fever. This document is REQUIRED to enter the country.
- A valid email address for notification. Ensure your email address is entered correctly. A copy of your e-visa will be sent to your email if approved.
- A debit/credit card for the visa fee payment. Check Uganda e-visa fees for more details.
Do keep in mind that the Ugandan authorities will request these documents to complete the application. It’s strongly recommended that you complete this stage before beginning the application.
In general, Ivorian citizens can get a visa for Uganda through either:
- Ugandan Embassy: A traditional approach to getting a paper visa. However, the process may be time-consuming and involve more paperwork.
- Uganda e-Visa: The e-visa application allows you to acquire a visa online conveniently from anywhere with little paperwork process involved. This method is highly recommended.
The process of applying for the e-visa is conducted completely online on the Uganda Immigration Services website. Applicants can complete the application through the following simple steps:
- Step 1: To begin the application, select “Apply Visa” now.
- Step 2: The next step is straightforward, complete the application form with your personal details and travel information. Ensure to double-check your details.
- Step 3: Complete the process by submitting the total e-visa fees using a debit/credit card. When requested, please send us some supporting documents to proceed with your application.
We strongly advise that you complete your application in advance before your departure date to minimize any trouble that may occur. If you have any inquiries regarding the e-visa or application, do not hesitate to contact us right away.
The cost of a Uganda e-visa includes both a Government fee and a Service fee.
The Government fee is paid to the Ugandan authorities and covers administrative and processing costs associated with the application. The fee is non-refundable regardless of your application’s result.
The Service fee is determined by the service you select, which may be the Standard service, Urgent service, or Super Urgent service. Uganda Immigration Services also provides a Rush Visa service for those who need their visa in a matter of hours.
- Standard processing: The standard service is the most economical option, with a normal processing time of 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: The urgent service offers quicker processing at a slightly higher cost. The processing time is 2 business days.
- Super Urgent processing: The super urgent service provides the fastest processing time for a small extra service fee. Applicants can expect to get their visa approval in 24 working hours.
To submit the e-visa payments, our system accepts the following methods:
- Online payment: We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and PayPal.
- For wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.