Uganda Visa For Montenegrin Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Are you preparing for a safari to Uganda and thinking about what sites you should see for the best safari experience? Ajai Wildlife Reserve is waiting for you. Considering that it is frequently overlooked by safari travelers, Ajai Wildlife is an ideal location for a safari. Its geography is characterized by a vast island, and its surroundings are occasionally submerged by wetlands and savannah woodland flora.
Wildlife Species within the Wildlife Reserve
While White Rhinos are no longer seen within this Nature Park, you will come across other amazing animals. Currently, this national reserve is full of abundant creatures such as crocodiles, hippos, as well as Pythons.
Currently, the Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) is planning to restore Nile Buffaloes and White Rhinos within Ajai National Park. A nature trekking or safari tour around the National Park is an excellent way to discover these fascinating animals and various bird species.
Uganda Immigration Services is proud to offer e-visas to international visitors and citizens from Montenegro. With experience in the visa field and an understanding of customer psychology, our service prioritizes convenience and ease for customers when applying for visas.
Ajai Wildlife Reserve, Uganda
Type of Uganda Visa For Montenegrin Citizens
Do citizens of Montenegro need a visa to travel to Uganda?
The simple answer is yes. An Uganda visa is required for citizens of Montenegro.
And depending on the purpose of the trip to Uganda, tourism, visiting relatives, etc. you should consider which type of visa is suitable. For tourism, Montenegrin citizens can request one of the following 3 types of Uganda visas:
- Transit Visa - This visa allows you to stay in Uganda for 7 days before moving to another place, if and only if Uganda is not the main destination of your itinerary.
- Tourist Visa - This type of visa allows you to enter Uganda once and participate in tourist activities within 90 days in Uganda. Business or work activities are prohibited while you are holding a tourist visa.
- East Africa Visa - With this visa, you can travel freely in Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. Similar to the tourist visa, you still get 90 days and explore tourist activities. Moreover, you will not be limited in the number of times in and out between the 3 countries previously mentioned. This is a tourist visa so business or work is prohibited.
Montenegro who intend to come to Uganda for business or education, etc., must apply for a traditional visa at the nearest Uganda Embassy. If your country does not have an Uganda Embassy, travelers should find the Embassy in the neighboring country to apply.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Montenegrin Citizens
Once applicants have decided on which visa for their trip, the next step is to ensure they fulfill the below requirements.
- A valid Montenegro passport with an expiration date higher than 06 months.
- At least 02 blank pages to receive visa stamping.
- A duplication of a biographical information page in your passport.
- Additional 02 portrait photographs.
- To travel to Uganda, Montenegrin citizens must acquire a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- A copy of applicants’ biographical information. Please make sure the information is up-to-date.
- Information on arrival and departure dates.
Uganda visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Montenegrin Citizens
Montenegrin citizens can apply for a visa to Uganda at your nearest Ugandan embassy. However, why waste time and travel when you can now apply for an e-visa through our service? It only takes 20 minutes to complete the visa application process at home.
To apply for an Uganda e-visa, applicants need to follow these steps (All information is available at Uganda Immigration Services):
- To access the online visa form, please click here.
- Select Transit/ Tourist/ East Africa visa.
- Select processing time service. There is an extra fee if you want to get your visa faster.
- Fill in your details and passport information.
- Confirm personal information and payment methods.
- Complete payment costs.
You now have finished applying for a visa to Uganda. You now just have to wait a few days to get more information about the results. Results will be notified via email or phone number.
Processing Time Service (Rush Visa)
Please carefully consider one of the following processing time options when applying for a visa. Note that this option cannot be changed after you have submitted your visa application.
- Normal Processing - The default visa process is normal processing, your visa will be emailed to you within 3 days.
- Urgent Processing - Select this feature, and your visa will be emailed to you within 48 hours. The cost for this service is $79.
- Super Urgent Processing - If you select the feature, your visa will be emailed to you in 24 hours for a cost of $99.
Uganda visa for Montenegrin citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Montenegrin Citizens
In order for the visa process to be completed and approved early, Montenegrin citizens need to pay 2 fees which are Service Fee and Government Fee.
Are you wondering if travel insurance is mandatory?
The answer is no. This is an extra service so you may or may not participate voluntarily. However, if you purchase Travel insurance or COVID-19, it not only increases the likelihood that your visa will be accepted but also covers you with unexpected expenses when traveling long distances. Unexpected expenses such as injury, accident, loss of personal belongings, or medical treatment.
Montenegrin citizens can submit visa payments via:
- Online portals: American Express, Visa, Paypal, and Mastercard.
- For direct transfer: we accept the bank of Cyprus.
Pick-up service and Uganda eSim will support your journey to Uganda. We include these 2 add-on services when Montenegrin travelers apply for an Uganda visa.