Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Bulgarian Citizens
For Wednesday a week, perhaps one of Uganda's largest open-air markets takes place in Mugusu, a small trading center located just outside Fort Portal. Mugusu market is challenging to convey to someone who has never visited it. Imagine the craziest flea market/county fair tightly packed into a narrow area, minus the vehicles, houses, and cotton candy.
Strolling around Mugusu, it is completely obvious that this weekly tradition is highly anticipated by the locals. Everywhere, small groups of friends were conversing about their family and children, their field works, and possibly some politics. There is something unique about ordinary life and social trading, which may be uncommon at home.
Our Uganda Immigration Services provides crucial details for international travelers. Check our insightful guidelines to arrange a truly memorable trip around Uganda. We aim to assist you in making the most of your next trip. We provide outstanding customer services that are always on the line 24/7 to assist you with any visa issues you may have.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Bulgarian Citizens
A visa is REQUIRED when traveling to Uganda. An e-Visa is the quickest and most convenient way to acquire an Uganda visa for Bulgarian citizens because you can submit your request and relevant documentation online. If your application is accepted, an Uganda e-Visa confirmation will be sent to you via email.
Bulgarian citizens must meet the following requirements to be eligible for an Uganda visa:
- A valid passport. Bulgarian travelers must ensure their passports still have a minimum of 6 months remaining from the arrival date in Uganda as well.
- 02 available pages in the passport for stamping.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- Applicants should prepare an additional passport-sized photo to attach to the application.
- A proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination for visitors to Uganda.
- The flight ticket confirmation
Uganda e-visa for Bulgarian citizens is available in the following categories:
Transit Visa (Single-entry)
- Travelers generally are not required to have a transit visa if they only stay at the airport and wait for the next flight. However, if a traveler's purpose is both transit and a short trip to Uganda, then a transit visa is required. A transit visa lasts for 07 days and cannot be extended.
Tourist Visa (Single-entry)
- A tourist visa is granted for tourism purposes. A single entrance with a 90-day stay duration will be granted for Bulgarian travelers. Travelers are not permitted to overstay for the duration of 90 days.
East Africa Visa (Multiple-entry)
- This visa is a superb choice if you plan for an extended vacation and expand your exploration to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. The East Africa visa permits 90 days to stay with no limit on how many times you can enter these three countries.
How To Apply For Uganda Visa Online From Bulgaria
In our modern world, where people travel internationally for business, educational purposes, attractions, or even healthcare, the authorities must deal with a growing percentage of visa applications from around the world.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we will handle this critical process, providing applicants with end-to-end assistance and enabling our customers to concentrate on their decision-making duty.
- Select "Apply Visa" on our website.
- Complete the form by providing the information.
- Name, gender, and date of birth
- Passport number.
- Complete the payment
- Allow sometimes for the application to be processed.
With Uganda Immigration Services, we do include our special Rush Visa service. The service comes with an additional cost, however, it is not a requirement unless you just want your visa as soon as possible.
Normal Visa - A standard processing, the visa will arrive in 03 business days.
Urgent Visa - A faster process that will grant your visa in 48 hours.
Super Urgent Visa - The fastest option, your Uganda visa will be sent to you in 24 hours.
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Bulgarian Citizens
Bulgarian travelers must pay the Service Fee and the Government Fee in order for their application to be processed and accepted.
International travel can be financially risky. Whatever your destination, there always exists the possibility of unexpected health or travel emergencies. There are numerous standard Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance plans that offer coverage outside of your home country. If an unforeseen event occurs, your travel insurance could give you access to quality healthcare, and most importantly, financial assistance.
Applicants can pay visa fees using one of 2 payment methods as the following:
- Online payment: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- Direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
Pick-up service and Uganda eSim are included as add-on services when you apply for an Uganda visa with Uganda Immigration Services.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Bulgaria Citizens FAQs
Bulgarian citizens do require an Uganda e-visa to enter the country. Bulgaria is not part of Uganda's visa waiver program, so travelers from Bulgaria must obtain a visa. If you're a Bulgarian citizen planning to visit Uganda, the type of e-visa you need depends on your travel plans. Learn about the three available e-visa options provided at the Uganda Immigration Services.
- Transit e-visa: If your visit to Uganda is for a short duration, such as a few days, consider applying for the Transit e-visa. This allows Bulgarian citizens to stay in Uganda for up to 7 days.
- Tourist e-visa: For longer stays of up to 90 days, the Tourist e-visa is a suitable choice for Bulgarian travelers.
- East Africa e-visa: If you wish to explore East Africa, the East Africa e-visa permits a 90-day stay in Uganda and also allows travel to Rwanda and Kenya.
The process of applying for an Uganda e-visa is straightforward and conducted completely online. Simply spend 10 minutes going through the following steps:
- Step 1: Select “Apply Visa” and begin the application
- Step 2: Fill in the blank with your basic information. Always double-check to make sure the details are correct and the most up-to-date information.
- Step 3: Complete the application by submitting the form and the e-visa payment. Once the payment is through, allow 3 business days for processing.
Moreover, a confirmation notice will be delivered to your personal email after the submission. Applicants may also track their e-visa progression by selecting “Check Status” and providing their application reference number. The result will be displayed in just a minute.
The Uganda e-visa application process is quick and can be completed in 15-20 minutes. All steps are done online, and you can apply from the comfort of your home. The standard processing time is 3 days. However, if you need a visa urgently, you can choose one of the following Rush Visa services:
- Standard processing: This is the regular process with a 3-day turnaround time.
- Rush processing: For faster service, you can receive your visa within 48 hours (2 days). This option requires an additional $79 service fee.
- Super-Rush processing: The fastest option, which delivers your visa within 24 hours. An additional $99 service fee is required.
In this section, we will provide the basic requirements that must be fulfilled before applying for Australia e-visa:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity beyond your planned arrival in Uganda.
- A passport with a minimum of two blank pages for immigration stamps.
- A valid email address to receive your application updates.
- A copy of the biographical information
- A digital photo of the applicant.
- Proof of Yellow Fever vaccination. This is a REQUIRED document to enter the country.
- A credit/ debit card for the e-visa payment.
- Verify your travel information.
- Travelers may need to verify their travel plan, and arrival & departure date from the country.
The cost of a Uganda e-visa for Bulgarian citizens consists of two factors: the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is a fixed amount that remains unchanged and non-refundable once you submit your e-visa application. It is paid to the Ugandan government to process your e-visa. The service fee varies depending on the e-visa services and your selected processing time service.
For the e-visa cost, Bulgarian applicants kindly select your preferred payment method within our service as below:
- Online payment: Our system accepts payment using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express.
- Wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
If you have any questions regarding the e-visa, please contact us right away for more assistance!
Bulgarian citizens have the option to obtain a Uganda visa on arrival at Entebbe International Airport. However, this may involve long queues and potential complications if your supporting documentation is insufficient or if there are errors in your application. To avoid these issues, we strongly recommend that Bulgarian travelers apply for an e-visa online. The entire process can be completed in less than 20 minutes, and you can easily seek assistance from Uganda Immigration Services if needed.