Uganda Visa For Bulgarian Citizens
For Wednesday a week, perhaps one of Uganda's largest open-air markets takes place in Mugusu, a small trading center located just outside Fort Portal. Mugusu market is challenging to convey to someone who has never visited it. Imagine the craziest flea market/county fair tightly packed into a narrow area, minus the vehicles, houses, and cotton candy.
Strolling around Mugusu, it is completely obvious that this weekly tradition is highly anticipated by the locals. Everywhere, small groups of friends were conversing about their family and children, their field works, and possibly some politics. There is something unique about ordinary life and social trading, which may be uncommon at home.
Our Uganda Immigration Services provides crucial details for international travelers. Check our insightful guidelines to arrange a truly memorable trip around Uganda. We aim to assist you in making the most of your next trip. We provide outstanding customer services that are always on the line 24/7 to assist you with any visa issues you may have.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Bulgarian Citizens
A visa is REQUIRED when traveling to Uganda. An e-Visa is the quickest and most convenient way to acquire an Uganda visa for Bulgarian citizens because you can submit your request and relevant documentation online. If your application is accepted, an Uganda e-Visa confirmation will be sent to you via email.
Bulgarian citizens must meet the following requirements to be eligible for an Uganda visa:
- A valid passport. Bulgarian travelers must ensure their passports still have a minimum of 6 months remaining from the arrival date in Uganda as well.
- 02 available pages in the passport for stamping.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- Applicants should prepare an additional passport-sized photo to attach to the application.
- A proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination for visitors to Uganda.
- The flight ticket confirmation
Uganda visa for Bulgarian citizens is available in 03 categories:
Transit Visa (Single-entry)
- Travelers generally are not required to have a transit visa if they only stay at the airport and wait for the next flight. However, if a traveler's purpose is both transit and a short trip to Uganda, then a transit visa is required. A transit visa lasts for 07 days and cannot be extended.
Tourist Visa (Single-entry)
- A tourist visa is granted for tourism purposes. A single entrance with a 90-day stay duration will be granted for Bulgarian travelers. Travelers are not permitted to overstay for the duration of 90 days.
East Africa Visa (Multiple-entry)
- This visa is a superb choice if you plan for an extended vacation and expand your exploration to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. The East Africa visa permits 90 days to stay with no limit on how many times you can enter these three countries.
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa for Bulgarian Citizens
In our modern world, where people travel internationally for business, educational purposes, attractions, or even healthcare, the authorities must deal with a growing percentage of visa applications from around the world.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we will handle this critical process, providing applicants with end-to-end assistance and enabling our customers to concentrate on their decision-making duty.
- Applicants can request an online application for an Uganda eVisa by applying on our website Uganda Immigration Services, or you can contact our customer support.
- Complete the form by providing the information.
- Name, gender, and date of birth
- Passport number.
- Complete the payment
- Allow sometimes for the application to be processed.
With Uganda Immigration Services, we do include our special Rush Visa service. The service comes with an additional cost, however, it is not a requirement unless you just want your visa as soon as possible.
Normal Visa - A standard processing, the visa will arrive in 03 business days.
Urgent Visa - A faster process that will grant your visa in 48 hours.
Super Urgent Visa - The fastest option, your Uganda visa will be sent to you in 24 hours.
Uganda Visa Fee for Bulgarian Citizens
Bulgarian travelers must pay the Service Fee and the Government Fee in order for their application to be processed and accepted.
International travel can be financially risky. Whatever your destination, there always exists the possibility of unexpected health or travel emergencies. There are numerous standard Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance plans that offer coverage outside of your home country. If an unforeseen event occurs, your travel insurance could give you access to quality healthcare, and most importantly, financial assistance.
Applicants can pay visa fees using one of 2 payment methods as the following:
- Online payment: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- Direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
Pick-up service and Uganda eSim are included as add-on services when you apply for an Uganda visa with Uganda Immigration Services.