Uganda e-Visa For Cameroon - Requirements And Fees
- 1. Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Cameroon Citizens
- 2. How To Apply Uganda e-Visa From Cameroon
- 3. Apply For A Uganda e-Visa From Cameroon
- 4. Uganda e-Visa Fee For Cameroonian Citizens
Uganda visa for Cameroon: A variety of factors make Uganda a natural paradise, including vast pastures, beautiful waterfalls, and the world's second biggest freshwater lake, Lake Victoria. A huge grassland area, a unique culture, a wide variety of wild animals, and an incredible landscape make Uganda a popular tourist destination, even for Cameroonian tourists.
The easiest way for Cameroonian citizens to visit Uganda is to apply for an Uganda e-Visa (electronic visa) through Uganda Immigration Services.
An Uganda e-Visa can be obtained by citizens of more than 200 countries, including Cameroon, with the exception of those from countries with visa immunity. What is the process for a Cameroonian citizen to apply for an Uganda e-Visa? Let's find out more in this article.
1. Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Cameroon Citizens
The list of requirements for the Uganda e-visa for Cameroonian citizens is shorter and easier to meet than that for the casual type. All you need to provide is illustrated below:
- A valid Cameroon passport with at least 02 blank runners for verification markings and is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your appearance in Uganda.
- Your recent photo with a visible face and background.
- You will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to confirm that you will be entering Uganda.
Furthermore, some additional documents can be added to your application in order for it to be accepted easier: the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel reservations, or a tour itinerary.
Uganda e-Visa Types
For Cameroonian citizens, Uganda eVisa is the official documentation needed in order to travel to Uganda for specified purposes. There are 03 types of Uganda e-Visas:
- Uganda tourist e-visa is used to enter Uganda for tourism and other purposes related to tourism. It is possible to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days from your entry date with this type of e-visa.
- Uganda transit e-visa is primarily used for transiting through Uganda on the way to another country or for a short visit to the country. You can stay in Uganda for a maximum of 07 days from the date of your appearance with this type of e-visa and may not extend it.
- East Africa visa: This type of synthetic visa allows you to enter three countries simultaneously, Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, with Uganda as the starting point. Upon entering Uganda, you can stay a total of 90 days, and you can enter between 03 countries as many times as you wish.
Check Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Cameroonians Citizens
Cameroon is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Type of Uganda e-visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry between the 3 countries: Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda only
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
Cameroon passport holders need to have a valid visa to enter Uganda.
Applying online for a Uganda visa is the fastest and easiest way for Cameroonians to get one.
Cameroon residents can use this electronic system to apply for single or multiple-entry visas for temporary stays. These are perfect for short-term visits, recesses, and business trips.
Cameroon citizens planning to move permanently to Uganda should apply for the necessary visas or permits at a Ugandan embassy or consulate.
Most foreign citizens can apply for a Uganda electronic visa online (e-Visa). This includes citizens of Cameroon.
2. How To Apply Uganda e-Visa From Cameroon
In order to obtain a Tourist, Business or Transit visa from Uganda, visitors usually apply online at our website for an e-Visa.
In addition, you can also get a regular visa from the Ugandan Embassy in Cameroon.
From the comfort of their own homes, Cameroon's citizens can gain authorization to enter the country through the electronic system.
Cameroonians wishing to visit Uganda must obtain an entry permit before departing, so this effort must be performed before departing.
Travelers May Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- To stay with cousins, family
- For business
- For transit
Within a few days completing the short operation form, Cameroonian visitors will be granted an e-Visa to Uganda.
Uganda e-Visa Citizens
Cameroonian citizens can apply for an e-Visa for Uganda very quickly. The process involves filling out a quick online form. Supporting documentation must also be attached.
The required information includes particular details similar as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
Enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Current email address
- Phone number
Traveling With The e-Visa Uganda From Cameroon
Within 03 business days of submitting the online form, Cameroonian residents will receive an e-visa via email.
It is recommended to publish a copy and take the Cameroonian passport registered in the operation with you to Uganda, along with the visa, which should be presented to a Ugandan Border Control Officer.
3. Apply For A Uganda e-Visa From Cameroon
The support service at Uganda Immigration Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you if you need it. The online form must be filled out in four simple steps:
- Step 1: Add visa details as well as your introductory information. You will also be asked to conclude a processing time for your operation.
- Step 2: Double check all the information you provide in the previous step before making payments.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application.
- Step 4: Track the progress of your Uganda eVisa in Check status.
The Uganda e-Visa for Cameroonian citizens has been completed.
Wait for the e-Visa to be delivered to your email, once you have received the e-Visa dispatch, make a copy to take with you.
4. Uganda e-Visa Fee For Cameroonian Citizens
When you apply for a Uganda visa online, you need to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa fees, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
With an e-Visa for Uganda, the length of time that a Cameroonian visitor can stay in Uganda depends on the type of visa they applied for.
Fees Of Uganda e-Visa For Cameroon Citizens
Uganda Immigration Services takes pride in offering excellent service at a reasonable price, the cost of a Uganda visa varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time you choose.
In addition, you can add a small fee for travel or Covid-19 insurance to ensure your benefits when traveling abroad.
According to regulations from the Ugandan Government, this is required as Cameroon is not on the exempt list.
Regarding the Service fee, you have two options for paying your bill: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct trade).
Service Of Uganda e-Visa For Cameroon Citizens
The service charge can be changed depending on which of the three service orders you pick from the list below:
- Normally Uganda e-Visa: If you choose this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: You will obtain a Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you pick this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: which can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.