Uganda Visa For Guatemalan Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Hotels, safari camps, and lodges have lately sprouted up around Uganda's towns and national parks, sparking a competitive market in the tourist business. To the traveler's benefit, there are several economical locations to stay. Uganda has the most affordable lodging options, ranging from tented economy camps, homestays, and hotels to worldwide luxury brands and private safari cottages.
The national park has the least admission costs in East and Central Africa, and the gorilla excursion, as well as chimp tracking passes, are the cheapest, providing the most exciting wildlife activities in the world. If you are seeking a trip to Uganda from Guatemala, you can apply for an Uganda visa at Uganda Immigration Services. We will provide more information in this article, so continue reading to find out more.
Uganda e-visa for Guatemalan citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Guatemalan Citizens
Uganda currently offers 3 accessible tourist visas for all travelers from Guatemala. If you plan to travel to Uganda, it’s important to understand and select the appropriate visa for your trip.
- e-Tourist visa (Single-entry) - Travelers are permitted to engage in tourist activities and leisure with this visa. Guatemalan citizens can stay in this country for 90 days from the date of arrival.
- East Africa visa (Multiple-entry) - For a bigger adventure, we recommend an East Africa visa. This visa allows Guatemalan travelers to enter Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda multiple times and remain there for 90 days.
- Transit visa (Single-entry) - If Guatemalan travelers must pass through Uganda when moving to another nation. A transit visa is required. Holding this visa will allow travelers to stay in Uganda for 07 days.
Citizens of certain nations can enter visa-free Uganda. However, Guatemalan citizens REQUIRE a visa to travel to Uganda. The following requirements are vital, as they will determine your chances of getting approved for an Uganda visa.
- Guatemalan travelers need to possess a passport that cannot be less than 06 months remaining.
- Please make sure that the passport has at least 2 pages for visa seals as well.
- A good copy of your biographical page.
It may possibly be simpler to obtain an Uganda e-visa if Guatemalan citizens also offer documents such as
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate
- Hotel booking
- Flight ticket/ information.
Uganda visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa Online From Guatemala
Are you wondering how to apply for an Uganda visa for Guatemalan citizens? Don’t worry, that’s why we’re here. In this section, we will break it down for you in simple terms and you can achieve the visa in a short amount of time.
- Step 1: Please click here to access the application immediately.
- Step 2: Select the visa for your trip and the processing time.
- For the processing time, we will explain in this section below.
- Step 3: Fill your information in the blank, and provide the arrival and departure date.
- Step 4: Complete the payment.
Once you have submitted your payment, a confirmation will be sent to your contact address or email. Additionally, Guatemalan citizens may select an option from our Rush Visa service to receive their visa quickly.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa in 03 business days with standard service.
- Rush Processing - Requesting this service will grant your visa within 48 hours after the submission of your application.
- Super Rush Processing - Requesting this service will grant your visa within 24 hours after the submission of your application.
Uganda visa application for Guatemalan citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Guatemalan Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee are REQUIRED for all Guamanian travelers when applying for an e-visa.
Acquiring Travel insurance or COVID-19 is an optimal method to buy peace of mind, in exchange for unexpected risks that will occur through compensation. Certainly, when owning international travel insurance in hand, visitors will have peace of mind to comfortably enjoy their trip.
Guatemalan applicants can pay for the visa fees through:
- Online payment: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- The bank of Cyprus (wire transfers).