Uganda Visa Requirements For Chadian Citizens
One of the major factors Uganda has become such a desirable tourist destination is its distinct scenery. Lake Victoria is located in the southwest of the country. The lake serves as the primary water source for the Nile River.
Uganda is primarily one vast plain surrounded by a border of harsh mountains. The Rwenzori Mountains, for instance, are glaciers. The sceneries are tremendously distinctive, stretching from higher ground to riversides. Uganda has tropical rainforests, grassland, and beautiful farms to grow crops like coffee and tea.
If you have never been to Africa, especially Uganda, now it’s the time. With Uganda Immigration Services, our significant knowledge will ensure that your visa application is processed as quickly as possible. Continue reading this article to learn more about our visa services as well as how to apply for an Uganda visa for Chadian citizens.
Uganda electronic visa for Chadian citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements for Chadian citizens
Fulfilling a visa requirement may sound like a complicated task, but worry not, that’s why we are here to help. Our visa experts are always available to help. In this section, we will list the requirements in simple terms for you to follow:
- Chadian applicants must first hold a valid Chadian passport. Make sure to renew your passport immediately if its validity is less than 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Uganda.
- A minimum of 02 visa pages are available for stamping by Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint.
- A scan of the applicant’s biographical information.
- A photograph of the applicant, white background, and passport-sized.
- An international certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination
- The flight ticket confirmation
Furthermore, Chadian visitors with an Uganda e-Visa, are permitted to enter Uganda with the intention of:
- Visiting family, or relatives in Uganda.
- For vacation and leisure purposes.
- For transit through Uganda
- For healthcare in Uganda.
Currently, Chadian visitors can acquire one of the three (03) types of Uganda visas:
- Transit visa - You are authorized to enter Uganda once. You have a maximum of 07 days to stay in Uganda before moving to another country. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date.
- e-Tourist visa - While holding this visa, you are allowed to engage in tourism activities in Uganda. You can enter Uganda once with this visa, and stay there for a maximum of 90 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa visa - With this visa, Chadian travelers are granted multiple entries to enter Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. The duration of stay in these countries is 90 days (3 months).
Uganda visa requirements for Chadian citizens
Applying for an Uganda Visa for Chadian Citizens
The Uganda e-Visa online registration for Chadian citizens should not take too long to finish. The registration is simple to use and easy to understand, for the most part, assuming you have all the necessary documents. Chadian passport holders should follow the instruction below to apply for an Uganda visa online at the website of Uganda Immigration Services:
- Obtain and complete the online form.
- In this step, you are required to fill in the online application form with some visa details and personal contact. Make sure your information is exact before entering the next step.
- The email address is exact, you will receive your visa via email.
- Complete the payment then you can submit your application.
- Finally, the Uganda Immigration Services team will require you to send us some essential documents. You can expect to receive your Uganda electronic visa in a couple of days.
We highly suggest you review your application thoroughly and carefully before submitting it. Once the application is processed, you cannot undo any mistakes. Regarding the processing time of visa applications, Uganda Immigration Services provides Chadian citizens with 03 different services. You should note that each service has a different fee:
- Standard Visa - Your visa will be approved within 03 working days
- Rush Visa - Your visa application will be processed within 48 hours
- Super Rush Visa -The processing time of your visa is in 24 hours
Uganda visa application for Chadian citizens
Uganda Visa Fees for Chadian Citizens
The Service Fee and the Government Fee must be paid before your application can be processed. It's a wise idea to get Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance coverage when traveling worldwide. A travel incident, injury, or sickness can occur at any time.
Our system will accept the following methods of payment:
- Online payment: Paypal, American Express, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Direct deposit: to the Bank of Cyprus.
Pick-up service and Uganda eSim are included when Chadian travelers apply for an Uganda visa at Uganda Immigration Services.