Uganda Visa For Papua New Guinean Citizens - Requirements
Experience the breathtaking beauty of Uganda, a land of picturesque grassy hills, idyllic valleys, and majestic mountains. Witness lions prowling the grasslands, hippos basking in serene waters, and mountain gorillas wandering through dense forests stretching from Lake Victoria's tranquil shores to the mighty rapids of the Nile, flowing through the heart of Africa.
Uganda may be less known and overlooked by tourists compared to its neighbors around East Africa, but that doesn't make Uganda any less interesting. Uganda's wildlife still has many interesting things waiting for you to explore. If you're reading this, you're probably also looking to learn about Uganda, or you're looking to travel to Uganda. You are already at the right place.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we provide the most convenient and fastest visa service for tourists wishing to explore or travel to Uganda. In this article, you will gather the necessary information about the visa criteria and application process.
Uganda evisa for Papua New Guinea
Type of Uganda Visa For Papua New Guinean Citizens
Citizens of Papua New Guinea are not on the list of citizens of countries exempted from visas when traveling to Uganda. Thus, applying for a visa is mandatory. In this section, we will list the 3 most common types of visas that you can apply for.
- Tourist visa - This is the most common visa for all international tourists to Uganda. This visa allows you 90 days (3 months) and a single entry to Uganda for the primary purpose of tourism.
- East Africa visa - In addition, tourists have another option for themselves, the East Africa visa. This special tourist visa gives you unlimited entry to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. Note that this visa cannot be extended.
- Transit visa - This visa allows you to transit in Uganda for up to 7 days and is valid once entrance only.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Papua New Guinean Citizens
To qualify for an Uganda visa, Papua New Guinean applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- A valid passport of Papua New Guinean with a minimum of 06 months validity remaining.
- The passport also required at least 02 blank pages for visa seals.
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination is required for travelers to enter Uganda.
- A copy of biographical details
- Hotel reservation if available.
- Confirm the date of arrival and departure.
Uganda visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa From Papua New Guinea
Once Papua New Guinean citizens have ensured they meet the above criteria, applying for a visa will become much easier. Applying for Uganda visas can be done through the following steps:
- Step 1: You go to register on the online visa form.
- Step 2: Choose the right type of visa for you, the 3 types of visa are tourist visa, transit visa, and East Africa visa.
- Step 3: Fill in your personal information and passport in the blanks.
- Step 4: Confirm your information is correct. Then choose a payment method and complete the visa application process.
The time it requires to process your visa application is approximately 03 business days.
Rush Visa Service - Processing time
Papua New Guinean citizens can learn more about the cost of each service option below. Note that you are required to select the type of service before paying the visa fee, and the service fee depends on your choice.
- Normal Processing - Standard processing that guarantees a result within 03 working days. No additional service charge applies.
- Urgent Processing - Select urgent processing will guarantee a result within 48 hours. Applicants must submit an additional service cost of $79.
- Super Urgent Processing - Select super urgent processing will guarantee a result on the same day or within 24 hours. Applicants must submit an additional service charge of $99.
Uganda visa for Papua New Guinean citizens
Uganda Visa Fees For Papua New Guinean Citizens
Papua New Guinean citizens must submit Service Fees and Government Fees for their visa application to begin processing.
Our visa experts strongly suggest that applicants purchase Travel Insurance or COVID-19 as well before traveling to Uganda. Moreover, acquiring travel insurance will boost the chance of your visa application being accepted.
Papua New Guinean citizens should only submit the payment using:
- Online portals: American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, we currently accept the bank of Cyprus.
Additionally, we also include free pick-up service and Uganda eSim for citizens of Papua New Guinea when applying for an Uganda visa on our platform.