Uganda Visa For Iraqi Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kidepo National Park, officially designated in 1962, has a total area of 1440 square kilometers. It is situated in a semi-arid region of Uganda, close to the boundaries of Sudan and Kenya. In comparison to Uganda's other national parks, this one is delightfully secluded and breathtakingly gorgeous. Kidepo is home to around 70 animal species and 470 bird species and also contains two rivers, Kidepo and Narus, which run dry during the dry season.
While tourists are permitted to enter the park all year, the ideal opportunity to visit would be during the dry season. It is normally recommended to drive four-wheel vehicles to avoid any hassles created by terrible roads. We highly suggest hiring an Uganda tour guide to receive the best guidance to reach the park. Many travelers seeking an African safari, particularly Uganda wildlife safaris and culture excursions, are flooding the park.
Uganda visa applications for Iraqi citizens can be obtained via Uganda Immigration Services and Iraq embassies. According to Uganda visa regulations, an Uganda visa for Iraqi citizens is effective for three months.
Uganda visa for Iraq citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Iraqi Citizens
The Uganda government is advocating easing entry regulations for foreigners. Thereby promoting the demand for exchange and trade after a long time of paralysis due to the Covid epidemic. The latest Uganda traveling regulation will be shared in this article. Please refer to it now to quickly grasp the necessary information, to help the visa process to Uganda go smoothly.
Traveler with an Iraqi passport is not on the Uganda visa-free list, therefore they need to obtain a visa to visit Uganda legally. Iraqi citizens can request one of the following Uganda visas for tourism within this category:
- Transit (single-entry) visa - The journey to a certain country will be more complicated if it is for long-haul flights and requires connecting flights. For such flights, there will usually be at least 1 or more stops, and if Uganda is your stop then you will probably need this visa. You will have 07 days to stay in Uganda with this visa.
- Tourist (single-entry) visa - If you want to come to Uganda for the purpose of relaxation and exploration, this is the right visa. Within 90 days, you are free to explore the sights and culture of Uganda.
- East Africa (multiple-entry) visa - With this visa, within 90 days, you are granted privileges to enter and exit 3 countries: Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. This is also a tourist visa so you are only allowed to participate in tourism-related activities.
The following are some of the necessary requirements that Iraqi applicants need to meet before applying for a visa to Uganda.
- Your visa must have at least 6 months of validity and y also need 2 pages to get your visa stamp.
- A copy of the applicant’s biographical page.
- Have your passport photo ready.
In addition, we recommend Iraqi citizens should attach some additional documents to obtain an Uganda visa easier:
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking.
- A travel itinerary.
Iraqi citizens with an Uganda visa will be allowed to enter Uganda if the purpose of their visit is:
- Visiting relatives and relatives in Uganda.
- You are studying in Uganda.
- You are legally working in Uganda.
- You came to Uganda for medical reasons.
- You travel and explore the country of Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Iraqi citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda e-Visa From Iraq
For quick visa guidance, you can contact customer service on the Uganda Immigration Services website. Our experts give free advice and the most effective support.
Applying for an Uganda visa for Iraqi citizens can be done in a few steps:
- Step 1: For an online application form, applicants please go here, Uganda visa application.
- Step 2: Once you have entered the registration page, the remaining steps are simply to provide information in the blank box.
- Select visa type.(Transit/ Tourist/ East Africa visa).
- Choose visa service (Processing time).
- Add your personal information (Name, Nationality, Passport number).
- Step 3: Then pay for the visa service so that your visa application can be started.
Processing Time: You can learn more about this service feature in this section.
- Standard Processing - Visa will be approved and sent out within 03 working days. There is no service fee for regular service.
- Urgent Processing - When you choose this service, you need to pay an additional service fee before officially submitting your visa application. You will receive your visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Processing - This service option will also require payment of fees before you officially submit your application. Fees will be most expensive, in return, you will receive your visa within 24 hours.
Uganda visa application for Iraqi citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Iraqi Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee are 2 types of service fees required when Iraqi travelers apply for a visa on our system.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 is optional but highly recommended. When traveling abroad, you need to be prepared for unexpected situations such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip.
For methods of payment, Iraqi applicants can submit with:
- Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Paypal.
- For wire transfers, applicants please use the Bank of Cyprus service.
When you register for an Uganda visa through our system, you will be provided with 2 more services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.