Uganda e-Visa For Greek Citizens - Requirements And Fee
- Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Greek Citizens
- Types of Uganda e-Visa For Greece Citizens
- How To Apply For Uganda e-Visa From Greece
- Uganda e-Visa Fee For Greek Citizens
Greeks must obtain a visa to enter Uganda. Uganda is home to numerous meadows, waterfalls, and Victoria Lakes. In order to visit Uganda, what does a Greek citizen need to prepare? Uganda e-Visa (electronic visa) for Greek citizens can be obtained by Uganda Immigration Services in a quick and simple procedure.
There have been recent efforts by the government to develop new laws and regulations to maximize the benefits of Uganda's tourism industry.
Uganda electronic visa (e-visa) is one of these alternatives. Greece is also on the list of eligible countries for Uganda's e-visa application.
The Ugandan government has launched an electronic visa program (e-Visa) in 2016. Greek passport holders traveling to Uganda will need to apply for an Uganda visa online prior to arrival. So, how do you apply for an e-Visa from Greece to Uganda?
Greece citizens will learn about Uganda's e-visa requirements in this article, as well as the types of visas and costs.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Greek Citizens
Following comes the list of requirements you must meet:
- A valid Greek passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry in Uganda and has at least 2 blank pages for verification markings.
- Your photo shows your face and the background.
- A flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) verifies that the port of entry is in Uganda.
You may also submit the following papers to your application for an e-Visa to Uganda:
- Vaccination certificate for yellow fever.
- Hotel reservations.
- A travel plan.
To Apply For A Ugandan Visa From Greece
Greece is not on the list of exempt nations for Uganda visas, hence Greeks must obtain an Uganda visa before traveling.
Uganda visas can be applied online for Greeks citizens when visiting Uganda on vacation or for short-term visits.
Types of Uganda e-Visa For Greece Citizens
A Greeks citizen's Uganda e-visa is a legal document that allows you to enter Uganda under particular circumstances. There are 3 sorts of Uganda e-Visas for Greece in general:
- Uganda e-Tourist visa: utilized to enter Uganda for tourism and other related conditioning. This single-entry e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for 90 days, which can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa: is for transiting through Uganda or on a short journey of fewer than 07 days because this sort of e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for only 07 days from the date of arrival. This e-visa is not renewable.
- East Africa visa: Using this visa, you can travel to three countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. The visa is valid for 90 days, and you can visit all of the above countries as many times as you wish. Uganda must be the first destination on your trip with this visa.
How To Apply For Uganda e-Visa From Greece
It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete the operation form. Applying for an Uganda visa online is quite simple, and it should not take you long to complete.
- Step 1: Choose your desired visa type and processing time.
- Step 2: In this phase, you must enter certain information regarding your visa and personal information, such as your full name, gender, birth date, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure. Before proceeding to the next step, carefully review the information you provided in this step.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa Cost.
- Step 4: Receive your visa order confirmation and wait for an e Visa to be mailed to your email.
- Step 5: Click Check the status of your Uganda e-Visa.
Greeks can also apply for a normal Uganda visa at the Uganda Embassy in Greece .
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Greek Citizens
To apply for an e-Visa to Uganda from Greece, you must pay two (2) fees: a service fee and a government fee.
Greek citizens must pay the government fee because their country is not on the Uganda e-Visa exemption list.
The Service Charge Is Variable Depending On Which Of The Following Three Service Categories You Select From The List Below:
- Normal Processing: If you select this option, you will receive your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing: With this e-visa option, you will have your Uganda e-visa within 48 business hours.
- Super-Urgent Processing: This type of Uganda e-visa is the quickest and can be granted in as little as 24 business hours.
Payment method: You have two options for paying your bill: electronic payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or wire transfers (HSBC direct transaction).
Furthermore, we strongly advise you to acquire Covid-19 Insurance to preserve your benefits while traveling and to make it easier for your visa application to be accepted.
Notes After Applying For A e-Visa To Uganda From Greece
After acquiring a Greek visa, print it out and bring a copy with you. The Uganda e-Visa is valid for 03 months after it is issued, so you can travel at any moment throughout this period. As you can see, obtaining a Ugandan visa from Greece has never been simpler. You do not need to visit an embassy, you can apply from the comfort of your own home at any time of day or night.