Uganda Visa For Tunisian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Facts to Know About Uganda e-Visa Requirements from Tunisia
- 2. Obtaining Uganda e-Visa From Tunisia
- 3. Uganda e-Visa Fees For Tunisian Citizens
Uganda Visa for Tunisian citizens: A Tunisian citizen can get an e-Visa to Uganda through Uganda Immigration Services.
Uganda is known as a natural paradise for its vast fields and its unique ethical culture and abundance of creatures. Uganda is a popular tourist destination for a diverse spectrum of people for these reasons.
The largest freshwater lake in Africa and the second-largest in the world, Lake Victoria, also resides in Uganda, as well as vast deserts and beautiful waterfalls.
Tunisia is one of almost 150 countries eligible for the Uganda e-Visa, excluding citizens of visa-exempt countries.
Get information about how you can obtain a Ugandan visa as a Tunisian citizen by contacting Uganda Immigration Services.
1. Facts to Know About Uganda e-Visa Requirements from Tunisia
The Uganda e-Visa can be obtained by Tunisian citizens for certain types of Uganda trips. In Uganda, there are 3 types of e-Visas available to Tunisian citizens:
Uganda tourist e-visa: allows you to enter Uganda only once for the purpose of tourism and other authorized activities. This sort of visa allows you to stay in the nation for a maximum of 90 days from the date of entry. It is extendable.
Uganda transit e-visa: for visitors transit through Uganda en route to their destination or for shorter vacations of less than seven days. It is valid for 03 months from the issued date, allowing visitors to stay in the country for seven days from the date of entry in Uganda, and cannot be extended.
East Africa visa: It allows visitors to enter Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya simultaneously. Uganda must be the first stop on the journey in order to obtain this sort of visa. The overall stay period in Uganda is 90 days, with several entries between the three countries.
Check Requirement Uganda Visa For Tunisian Citizens
Tunisia is not on the list of countries free from Uganda visa requirements, hence an Uganda visa is REQUIRED.
Why Do Tunisian Citizens Need A Visa To Uganda?
The quickest and easiest option for Tunisian nationals to enter Uganda is to apply for an Uganda visa online.
Travelers can apply for a temporary stay visa electronically for sightseeing, business vacations, and other short-term visits.
If Tunisian citizens want to move to Uganda permanently, they must apply for visas at a Ugandan embassy or consulate.
2. Obtaining Uganda e-Visa From Tunisia
In general, the list of requirements for obtaining an Uganda e-Visa is shorter and easier to meet for Tunisian citizens than for casual tourists
- To enter Uganda, you must have a valid Tunisian passport with at least two blank pages for authentication marks and a validity period of at least six months following your arrival.
- A photograph of yours was taken recently, with a clear face against a white or plain background.
- A flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) proves your intention to visit Uganda.
In order to receive the Uganda e-Visa more easily, you should also submit some supplementary papers such as the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel reservations, and a travel itinerary.
An e-Visa to Uganda is most commonly obtained by applying online through our website for a Tourist, Business, or Transit Visa. As the process takes place ahead of your trip, you will receive your entry permit before departing.
E-Visa Uganda allows Tunisian citizens to enter Uganda for the following reasons:
- To visit relatives, family members, and cousins
- Sightseeing, tourism, recreation.
- For business
In a few days, the short form is completed and an e-Visa is granted to Tunisian visitors.
For Tunisian Citizens, Uganda Offers e-Visas
Tunisian citizens can apply for an e-Visa to Uganda with ease. They merely complete an online form on Uganda e Visa Portal. Additionally, Tunisian nationals must supply specific information, such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
In addition, they must submit the following passport information.
- Passport number
- Date of arrival/departure.
In addition, Tunisian applicants can track the progress of their Uganda e-Visa under Check status.
3. Uganda e-Visa Fees For Tunisian Citizens
To apply for an Uganda visa online, Tunisian applicants must pay two (2) fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee .
Tunisian nationals are required to pay the Government Fee because their country of origin is not on the Uganda e-Visa exemption list.
The Cost Of A Uganda e-Visa For Tunisia
The service fee for an Uganda visa varies depending on the processing time and the kind of visa requested.
Uganda Immigration Services provides high-quality services at an affordable price.
When traveling outside of the country, the COVID-19 insurance will protect your benefits if something goes wrong.
You have two payment methods in our system: online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or through direct deposit (HSBC direct trade).
You can select one of three service orders from the list below for the service charge:
- Standard service: If you select this option, your e-visa will be delivered within three business days.
- Urgent service: If you choose this e-visa option, you will be granted an e-visa to Uganda within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent service: You can anticipate receiving your Uganda e-visa in as little as 24 hours using this service.