Uganda Visa For Barthélemois Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Visit the Batwa Pygmy People In Uganda
It's recommended to stop by one of the Batwa villages while visiting Bwindi or Mgahinga National Parks. For thousands of years, the Batwa tribe was a small nomadic community that lived mainly by hunting and gathering. However, the region in which they reside was declared a national park in 1991, and the Batwa were forced to withdraw. They currently live in temporary settlements on the outskirts of the forest, relying on growing crops and providing unique traditions to tourists.
Visitors will have the opportunity to discover more about the long-standing culture and traditional arts of the Batwa tribe when coming here. It's an excellent way to assist this displaced and neglected population, which truly needs our assistance. As this is a culturally sensitive activity, regular tourists can only find visits to tribal areas through the Batwa Development Program or the Uganda Wildlife Authority under the image It is an official visit. Expenses for these visits will be contributed to the fund to support the community.
What are the requirements for traveling to Uganda from Saint Barthelemy and the process? At Uganda Immigration Services you will find all the information you need to get the best preparation for your journey to Uganda. Besides, pick-up service and Uganda eSim are also included and completely free for every applicant when applying for a visa on our website.
Batwa Pygmy community, Uganda
Uganda Visa Requirements For Barthélemoise Citizens
Is a visa required for Barthélemoises to visit Uganda?
Barthélemoises REQUIRE a visa to visit Uganda. The Ugandan government offers the 3 most popular tourist visas for Barthélemoises, you can review each of them below.
- Transit visa
- Travelers can transit in Uganda for up to 07 days with a single entrance. This visa is not extensible.
- Tourist visa
- For tourism purposes, this is the most common type of visa for international travelers. All tourism activities are accessible when holding this visa, and travelers are granted a single entry along with 90 days (3 months) in Uganda.
- East Africa visa
- Besides the tourist visa, this visa grants travelers access to explore the full East Africa region including Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. This special visa allows for up to 90 days (3 months) as well, as multiple entries for the holders of this visa.
Barthélemoises applicants please make sure you undertake the following preparations before registering for an Uganda e-visa:
- A valid Saint Barthelemy passport and its expiration date are at least 06 months away.
- At least 02 unused passport pages to acquire visa seals.
- Applicants must obtain a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination, approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- A copy of biographical details.
- Ticket information, the date of arrival, and departure from Uganda.
- Accommodation booking if available.
Uganda visa requirements for Barthélemoises
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa Online
When all of your files are complete, please follow the instructions below to complete your Uganda e-visa application:
- Step 1: Access the online form to begin, also available on the Uganda Immigration Services website.
- Step 2: Select carefully the right visa for your trip.
- Transit visa.
- Tourist visa.
- East Africa visa.
- Step 3: Read carefully and provide the appropriate information. Ensure the information is exact and up-to-date as well.
- Step 4: Once you have verified your information, complete the visa payment.
Processing Time Service
To use this service, applicants are required to consider and choose before completing the payment of visa costs. And this fee is non-refundable.
- Normal Processing
- Your visa application is ensured to be completed and emailed to you within 03 working days. No extra service fee for normal processing.
- Urgent Processing
- The service cost of urgent processing is $79. Applicants will acquire their visa approval within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Processing
- Super urgent processing will cost $99, and applicants will receive their visa results in 24 hours.
Uganda visa for Barthélemoises
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Barthélemoise Citizens
When applying for an e-Visa, Barthélemoises applicants must submit the two (02) fees which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
During travel, business, or visiting family overseas, many problems arise that you cannot handle on your own: lost luggage, delayed flight, illness or accident, or worse, need urgent treatment abroad. With Travel Insurance or COVID-19, you will have more peace of mind about the above expenses if something goes wrong.
Barthélemoises applicants please submit the visa payment only on our accepted systems which are:
- American Express, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, we accept the bank of Cyprus.