How to Apply For Uganda Visa From Cambodia
Tooro Palace, one of Uganda’s four historical kingdoms was scrapped in 1967. The palace is worth a visit just for the 360º vantage point of the city from its peak. It is the home of King Oyo, who became heir to the throne at the young age of three in 1995. A guide describes the background of the kingdom and the ceremonies that actually occur here, but you cannot enter.
The historical building was constructed in 1963, but it began to deteriorate after Idi Amin abolished the royal kingdoms. It was repaired in 2001 after Colonel Gadaffi encountered the king and donated funds for maintenance.
The Uganda e-Visa, which was officially introduced in 2016, allows citizens of eligible countries with a travel document to apply for a visa online. So don’t waste any more time if you have already planned a vacation in Uganda, go to our website Uganda Immigration Services, and start applying now.
Uganda visa for Cambodian citizens
Uganda Visa for Cambodian Citizens
Cambodian travelers who wish to travel to Uganda will REQUIRE an Uganda visa.
Electronic visa (e-Visa) services remove the necessity to go to the Ugandan embassy or queue in order to acquire a visa at the entrance. These digital services free up Cambodian citizens considerable time and simplicity because they can submit their applications from the privacy of their own homes. In order to apply for an Uganda visa online, citizens of Cambodia are required to meet the following visa requirements:
- One recent clear-colored profile picture on a white background, free of glasses, caps, and scarves.
- A passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda. The passport should contain at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A scan of the biographical page of the valid passport
- An email address to receive the Uganda electronic visa
- An online application. You will acquire the form on Uganda Immigration Services website.
- Travelers from Cambodia entering Uganda must demonstrate an up-to-date certificate of Vaccination accepted by the World Health Organization (WHO), usually referred to as a "yellow card".
- Flight ticket confirmation
To find which visa type suits your best interest, please see the following options:
- Transit Visa
- Everyone who wants to travel through Uganda as a visitor will require a transit visa. This single-entry permits foreign travelers to transit through Uganda and have a short trip of up to 07 days. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date.
- Uganda e-Tourist Visa
- This single-entry tourist visa permits Cambodian visitors to travel to Uganda mainly for tourism purposes, for 90 days. Cambodian visitors are not allowed to overstay for more than 90 days while holding this visa. It can be extended.
- East Africa Visa
- Cambodian visitors will be granted access to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda with this type of visa. You are given 90 days to explore all 3 nations with no limit on entry.
Uganda visa requirements for Cambodian citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa for Cambodian Citizens
The process of applying for an Uganda visa for Cambodian citizens is nothing complicated. We will break it down into simple steps
To get your visa, you'll need to:
Step 1: Acquire an online form from Uganda Immigration Services. You need to fill out the information according to the form.
Step 2: Double-check your information, then complete the payment for the visa fee.
Step 3: Review the confirmation email that is sent to you before submitting your visa application.
Applicants now should allow a couple of days for their applications to be processed. Below is a list of our extra services to handle this kind of issue at Uganda Immigration Services:
- Normal Processing: Your visa is generally processed in 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing: You will receive your visa within 48 hours.
- Super-Urgent Processing: Your visa is prioritized to deliver within 24 hours.
Uganda visa application for Cambodian citizens
Uganda Visa Fee for Cambodian citizens
The Service Fee and the Government Fee must be submitted so that your application can be processed.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance can mean the difference between having a trip spoiled by an incident or illness and having access to top-notch medical care and financial assistance in the case of an emergency.
Please choose one of the following two (2) methods of payment:
- Online payment: American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Debit/ Credit Card.
- Direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
Bear in mind that pick-up service and Uganda eSim are included when you apply for an e-Visa at Uganda Immigration Services.