Uganda e-Visa For Uzbekistani Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Visit the main local Markets
Touring the local markets is the ideal way to interact with local folks and learn about their customs. There are several markets in Kampala, such as Nakasero, Nakawa, Kalerwe, Kibuye, and Wandegeya. These are not only packed marketplaces but also where the majority of the action is. You will have the opportunity to communicate with both buyers and sellers of all sorts of items.
Agriculture supplies, health supplements, decorations, gadgets, second-hand shoes, and clothing are the most common goods offered in these marketplaces. The market stalls are generally made of wood and have either metal sheets or plastic tops. There are some extremely inexpensive things available, but negotiating for better pricing is the norm of the day. The merchants are extremely pleasant and eager to do business with anyone who approaches them.
Are you planning a trip to Uganda from Uzbekistan? Are you having trouble how to apply for a visa or wondering what the requirements are? Worry not; at Uganda Immigration Services, you will acquire everything you need to prepare for a trip to Uganda. Do not hesitate to contact us directly for further assistance.
Uganda visa for Uzbek citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Uzbekistan Citizens
Uzbek passport holders are not exempted from visas when entering Uganda, so visa registration is mandatory.
In the first part, we will briefly introduce the three most common types of visas that Uzbek citizens are entitled to apply for when traveling to Uganda. We also recommend that you do not skip the details in this section as the following visa categories all have the same things in common as well as differences.
- Tourist Visa - The first type of visa is a tourist visa which is only granted for tourism purposes, so work activities will be considered illegal. This visa grants you a one-time entry to Uganda for a period of 90 days (3 months).
- East Africa Visa - This visa grants you unlimited travel and entry to explore 3 countries in East Africa namely Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. This visa is valid for 90 days (3 months), permitting its holders to remain in these countries for up to 03 months.
- Transit Visa - Tourists can transit in Uganda for short periods with this visa during their journey to the main destination. The maximum transit time is 7 days, and no extension is allowed.
In this section, Uzbek citizens need to learn more about the criteria when applying for a visa to Uganda. Please note that failure to meet these criteria may result in your application being denied.
Travelers from Uzbekistan are required to present a valid passport as well as other documents including:
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after obtaining a visa to enter Uganda.
- The passport should also have 02 blank pages to acquire visa stamps.
- A copy of biographical detail from your passport.
- 02 additional photographs on white background.
Additionally, Uzbek applicants may also require to provide the following information as well:
- Uzbek citizens may be required to receive the Yellow Fever vaccine and obtain a vaccine certificate.
- A hotel/lodge reservation if available.
- Verify the purpose of your trip to Uganda.
- Flight tickets (if any)
Uganda visa requirements for Uzbek citizens
Apply For an Uganda e-Visa For Uzbekistan Citizens
The easiest and most convenient way to get a Uganda visa is by applying online. The procedure is nothing complicated, and keep in mind that our experts are always available to assist you at any time.
To apply for a visa, applicants please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Begin visa application by selecting "Apply Visa."
- Step 2: Select the number of applicants and the visa type.
- 03 types of Uganda visas are transit visas, tourist visas, and East Africa visas.
- Step 3: Provide the following information:
- Your name.
- Passport number
- Step 4: Confirm the visa payment and send us some supporting documents to complete the process. Once you have submitted the visa application, allow up to 03 working days for visa approval.
Rush Visa Service
Rush Visa service ensures the visa will reach you as soon as possible as required. However, this service comes with a fee depending on the option.
- Normal Processing
- This is standard visa processing, which will ensure your visa approval within 03 working days. No service charge is required when selecting normal processing.
- Urgent Processing
- When selecting urgent visa processing, your visa is guaranteed within 48 hours, and a small extra service charge is required.
- Super Urgent Processing
- Super urgent processing requires an additional service fee, and your visa approval is guaranteed as soon as 24 hours.
Uganda visa application for Uzbek citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Uzbekistan Citizens
There are two (02) specific types of visa fees that Uzbek applicants have to submit when applying for a visa: the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is optional. However, it will help travelers avoid financial risks from any unforeseen incidents such as flight cancellation, lost documents, injuries, etc. Applicants will have a better chance of getting a visa approved with travel insurance as well.
To submit visa payments, Uzbekistan citizens can pay the fee via:
- For online service, we accept
- American Express
- Direct deposit to our bank account
I hope this information is helpful to you when arranging a trip to Uganda. Should you have any inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Uganda Immigration Services for our immediate assistance.