Uganda Visa For Venezuelan Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The Ndere Centre
The Ndere Centre is a cultural center in the Kampala district of Bukoto. The Ndere Troupe is a group inside the Centre that amuses visitors with traditional dances and music from Uganda's several ethnic tribes. The Ndere Troupe performs in the Centre as well as at many other occasions like weddings, community events, celebrations, and other social gatherings. They can also perform at any location that is convenient for them, such as hotels or lodges. Their biggest performances, however, take place in the Ndere Centre on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. The performances on the abovementioned dates are free and accessible to the public.
As of 2016, international tourists who wish to visit Uganda can apply for an e-visa online without having to visit the Ugandan Embassy in person. At Uganda Immigration Services, we will list the necessary information as well as important steps in the process of applying for a visa to Uganda.
Uganda visa for Venezuelan citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Venezuelan Citizens
To travel to Uganda, international tourists will need a visa to enter the country. If you wonder if Venezuelan citizens need a visa to enter Uganda, the answer is YES. Venezuela is not on the list of countries that are exempt from visas when traveling to Uganda, so a visa is required.
The Ugandan government currently allows Venezuelan citizens to apply for one of three types of tourist visas to Uganda as follows:
- Transit Visa - Venezuelan travelers are granted a single entry and 07 days to transit in Uganda.
- Tourist Visa - Venezuelan travelers are allowed 90 days to explore tourist attractions in Uganda with this visa. Holders of this visa can enter Uganda once only, and any work-related activity is prohibited with this visa.
- East Africa Visa - When applying for this type of visa, the East Africa region is accessible for Venezuelan citizens to explore. Holders of this visa are granted multiple entries to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for 90 days (3 months). This is also a tourist visa, and cannot be extended.
It is vital that Venezuelan citizens understand and make sure they are qualified for visa application before applying for a visa. The following criteria will largely affect whether your visa will be approved or not.
Uganda visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens:
- Venezuelan applicants are required to have an original and valid passport.
Within the passport, applicants must ensure that it includes:
- 02 unused pages to acquire visa stamping from Immigration Officer
- The passport remains 6 months validity before the intended arrival date in Uganda
- A copy of the biographical page from the applicant’s passport.
- A recent photograph of the applicant
Additionally, there are some extra documents that Venezuelan passport holders need to prepare before beginning their visa application process:
- Venezuelan travelers who wish to travel to Uganda must obtain a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination. The certificate is generally also referred to as a yellow card, approved by World Health Organization (WHO).
- A hotel reservation
- Your flight ticket information.
Uganda visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
Applying For a Uganda Visa For Venezuelan Citizens
To obtain a visa for Uganda, Venezuelan citizens can apply on the website Uganda Immigration Services. We encourage Venezuelan applicants to apply for a visa on the online platform to save time and still receive full support from us.
The Uganda visa application process is as follows:
- Step 1: Venezuelan applicants can start their visa application by accessing our online form (also available on the Uganda Immigration Services website).
- Step 2: Select the number of applicants as well as the Uganda visa type for their trip. Uganda visas are available as
- Transit Visa.
- Tourist Visa.
- East Africa Visa.
Fill in your personal details and passport information, and ensure the information is exact and up-to-date. Double-check your information to ensure its accuracy
- Step 3: Pay the Uganda visa fees and submit us the required documents to complete the application process
- Step 4: Wait for the e-visa to arrive at your email address
Rush Visa Service
To bring the most convenience for Venezuelan applicants, Uganda Immigration Services offers the Rush Visa service to speed up the visa processing for those who need their visas urgently.
- Normal Service - Standard processing that ensures your visa approval within 03 business days. This is also the most economical service available
- Urgent Service - Venezuelan applicants require to submit a small extra cost when selecting urgent processing. The visa result will be available within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Service - An extra service charge is required when selecting super urgent processing. The visa result will be emailed to you within 24 hours or on the same day.
Uganda visa application process for Venezuelan citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Venezuelan Citizens
Venezuelan applicants are required to pay the Service Fee and Government Fee as a requirement of visa application services. These two (02) fees included in the visa payment.
To avoid financial risks from unfortunate events such as canceled flights, being injured or sick when traveling aboard, or lost personal belongings, etc. Our experts strongly advise Venezuelan travelers to purchase Travel Insurance or COVID-19 in advance of their trip.
Important note for Venezuelan applicants, our system currently accepts specific methods of payment so make sure you only use the following methods of payment:
- For online methods of payment, we accept
- American Express
- And Mastercard.
- Direct deposit through our bank account.
We hope this information is helpful if you plan to have a Uganda trip. If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to Uganda Immigration Services for immediate assistance.