Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Honduran Citizens
Mihingo Lodge is a one-of-a-kind and genuinely gorgeous site where you can relax and appreciate the stunning scenery of the wilderness.
Every feature of the lodge contributes to a relaxing, calm, and private experience that you can appreciate at your leisure. You can experience a stroll across the valleys one morning and a relaxing bike or horse ride the next.
The lodge has several spots to relax. You can find a Yoga mat as well and take it with you to whichever gorgeous area you find. Game drives and night drives can also be included in your plan, depending on how leisurely you wish to travel.
Is Uganda on your wish list? You can apply for an Uganda e-visa right at Uganda Immigration Services.The mysterious country of Uganda has much to offer, and the visa application process has never been easier.
Uganda e-visa for Honduran citizens
Uganda e-Visa Requirements for Honduran Citizens
Citizens from Honda are not exempted from visa-free when visiting Uganda, so you need to apply for a visa card to travel to Uganda. There are 3 types of Uganda visas that you can apply for:
- Transit visa - This visa form is valid for 90 days. You are allowed to enter Uganda once and and 07 days to stay here. The transit visa is required if you need to pass through Uganda on your journey to another place.
- Tourist visa - This visa is for tourists to Uganda. You are allowed to explore tourist activities in Uganda for no more than 90 days.
- East Africa visa - To be able to explore the entire East Africa region such as Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda, you will need this visa. Within 90 days, you are granted the right to travel in all 3 countries with only 1 visa. There is no limit on the number of arrivals and departures.
To make the process of applying for an Uganda e-visa for Honduran citizens smoother, you need to ensure the following requirements are met:
- You need a valid Honduras visa.
- Your visa should also have about 2 blank pages to stamp the visa and be valid for more than 6 months.
- A copy of personal information.
- 1 passport photo.
Honduran citizens are advised to attach some additional documents, such as the Yellow Fever vaccine certificate, hotel bookings, and a travel itinerary, to make obtaining an Uganda e-Visa easier.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Honduran citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda e-Visa For Honduran Citizens
The entire visa application process is done on an online platform and applicants can apply for a visa at any time they feel convenient. Without wasting time, we'll get straight to the point for you.
- You need to log in to the Uganda Immigration Services website to start applying.
Or to save more time, you can click here.
- After entering the link, you begin to fill in your information in the blanks such as optional visa, service visa, full name, nationality, the arrival & departure dates.
- After the information is fully provided, finally you are required to make a payment for visa fees, and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
So you have completed the procedure after only 3 short steps, the remaining thing is to wait until the day you receive your e-ticket. However, if your timeline is urgent, you can choose to include one of our Rush Visa services, all details of which are right below.
Rush Visa services
Normal Processing - The system sets this service as default processing, and you will receive your visa within 03 days after submitting your application. You do not have to pay any extra cost for this service.
Urgent Processing - Selecting this service will assist you in completing your visa within 48 hours. However, you will have to pay an additional service fee.
Super-urgent Processing - Choosing this service will help you complete your visa on the same day, in 24 hours. You will have to pay an additional service fee.
Uganda e-visa application for Honduran citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees for Honduran Citizens
Honduran applicants who apply for an e-visa need to pay the Service Fee and Government Fee as well.
Honduran travelers should consider acquiring Travel insurance or COVID-19. When traveling overseas, there will be unexpected incidents along the way. So in the case of tourists without insurance support, unexpected incidents can easily cause unnecessary economic losses.
Honduran applicants can select one of two (02) forms of payments below:
- Online payment: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- Wire Transfers: the bank of Cyprus.
We also include 2 add-on services, which are pick-up service, and Uganda eSim when Honduran travelers apply for an Uganda visa on our system.