Uganda Visa For Cape Verdean Citizens - Requirements And Fees
One of the villages within Queen Elizabeth National Park is called Leopard Village. It is feasible to see it on a trip conducted by the Uganda Carnivore Program. The tour provides an amazing view of how villagers interact with animals as well as reveals other community traditions. This special tour generally begins at an entrance to the park.
Leopard Village, located near Muhokya village, is a social development project that encourages wildlife and cultural conservation via eco-tourism events. The project's purpose is to aid in the protection of the area's wildlife and to help the communities in reclaiming their control of local animals and other mineral resources.
If you are reading this article, it seems you have an interest in visiting Uganda. It’s a wonderful nation. Fortunately, we’re currently providing electronic visas to Uganda for Cape Verdean travelers. Starting in July 2016, the Uganda government began distributing e-Visas to tourists from Cape Verde and many other countries. The e-Visa option eliminates the need to visit an embassy to apply for a visa. You may now simply apply for an Uganda e-Visa via Uganda Immigration Services.
Uganda e-visa from Cape Verde
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Cape Verdean Citizens
Cape Verdean citizens MUST obtain a visa before arriving in Uganda. The Uganda electronic visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date. In order to obtain an Uganda visa, Cape Verdean travelers will need:
- A passport with 6 months validity remaining starting from the day of arrival in Uganda.
- 02 unused pages for stamping.
- A scan of the biographical page of the valid passport
- An international Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate, approved by World Health Organization (W.H.O)
- An applicant's personal photograph in color.
- Flight ticket confirmation
- An email address to receive the Uganda visa
If you are interested in exploring the extraordinary wildlife full of mystery in Uganda, there are 3 available e-visa options for travelers.
- Transit Visa: If you have a layover, or just remain for a short period in Uganda before your next flight, the transit visa is your best choice. This single-entry visa allows you to transit through Uganda and stays there for up to 07 days, so why not take advantage of its benefits and explore beautiful Uganda as well as its wildlife?
- e-Tourist Visa: If your primary destination is Uganda, then the tourist visa is your next option. This visa lets you enter Uganda once and stay for a duration of 90 days. It’s important that holders of this visa are not permitted to overstay for the duration of their visa.
- East Africa Visa: If you want to explore anything than just within Uganda, you should opt for this visa. It enables you to access additional Kenya, and Rwanda as well. You can enter the 3 nations as many times as you prefer for tourism purposes and remain there for up to 90 days.
Uganda visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa From Cape Verde
The procedure to apply for an Uganda visa for Cape Verdean citizens is actually pretty simple. We also highly recommended applicants have all the necessary documents ready in advance.
- When you are ready, just proceed to our portal via Uganda Immigration Services and request an application.
- Once you receive the online form, complete the form by filling in all the required information.
- Ensure all your information is up-to-date and exact, any mistake cannot be undone after submission.
- After that, you must make a payment before you can submit the form.
Applicants should allow some time, approximately 03 days for their visa application to be processed. Uganda Immigration Services provides customers with 03 options for the processing time:
- Basic Visa - expect to receive your visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent Visa - Faster than the basic plan, you will receive your visa within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent Visa - The fastest method to obtain your visa within 24 hours.
Uganda visa application for Cape Verdean citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Cape Verdean Citizens
Travelers from Cape Verde MUST pay two fees when applying for a visa. The visa fees must be paid to complete the visa application process:
-The first fee is the Government Fee.
-The second fee is the Service Fee.
For Travel insurance, while it is not mandatory, we strongly advise you to acquire one for your own safety and benefits when traveling outside your home country. It is definitely not fun for your trip to be ruined by any unexpected incident.
To complete the payment, please see below and choose your preferred method:
- Online payment: American Express, Paypal, Mastercard, and Visa.
- For direct deposit: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
When applying for an Uganda visa through Uganda Immigration Services, we include a pick-up service and Uganda eSim to make your trip more convenient.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Cape Verde Citizens FAQs
Cape Verde citizens planning a trip to Uganda need to secure a Uganda e-visa before their arrival. Uganda does not grant visas upon arrival, therefore, Cape Verdean travelers need to apply for an e-visa well in advance of their planned travel dates.
We strongly suggest that all Cape Verde citizens carefully check the Uganda e-visa requirements and other related visa services on our website or reach out to us directly for any further inquiries. Our dedicated service is always available to assist you with any visa-related concerns or services you request.
As of now, the Government of Uganda does not offer visas on arrival for any nationality, including Cape Verde citizens. Therefore, Cape Verdean travelers must apply for an e-visa before their departure to Uganda.
Uganda Immigration Services provides a convenient and efficient platform for visa application, enabling travelers to complete the process online from the comfort of their homes or offices. For tourism in Uganda, applicants can apply for the following e-visas:
- Tourist e-Visa: The regular tourist visa permits a single entry and a 90-day duration of stay in Uganda.
- East Africa e-Visa: This visa permits multiple entries into Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda during 90 days period. This visa cannot be extended.
- Transit e-Visa: This visa allows travelers to remain for a maximum of 7 days during the transition to the next destination. This visa cannot be extended
Applicants must complete all the requirements to ensure a smooth application process. Please find the necessary information below:
- A valid passport: Applicants must possess a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Uganda. The passport should have at least one blank page for visa endorsement.
- A digital passport-sized photograph: Travelers must provide a recent passport-sized photograph taken against a plain white background.
- A copy of the biographical information in the passport.
- Travel intent: Travelers should provide their travel plan, including details of their planned entry and exit dates, as well as flight reservations.
- Proof of accommodation: Visitors must provide proof of accommodation arrangements for their stay in Uganda. This can include hotel bookings, guesthouse reservations, or any other valid document confirming their place of stay.
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination: To enter Uganda, applicants MUST acquire this Yellow Fever document. Travelers will present the certification at the Uganda Immigration checkpoint.
Once all the requirements are met, the e-visa application will be processed by our immigration officers. The processing time typically ranges within 3 business days.
This section will provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a tourist e-visa to Uganda online. Please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Begin with “Apply Visa” and select the appropriate visa type for your trip (Tourist e-visa, East Africa e-visa, Transit e-visa).
- Step 2: Complete the online e-visa application form by entering your basic information, such as your passport details, nationality, date of birth, and contact information. Double-check all information before submitting the form.
- Step 3: Proceed to pay the e-visa fee using the designated payment methods available on the e-visa portal. Ensure you have a valid payment method and follow the provided instructions during the payment process.
After applying, our visa specialists will review your e-visa application and submit it to the Government. The processing time generally takes 1 to 3 business days. You will receive an email notification once your visa application is approved.
Upon approval, print a copy of the e-visa approval notice and ensure you have it along with your valid passport when traveling to Uganda. For additional information or assistance with the e-visa application process, please visit our website or contact our customer service team.
The processing time for a tourist e-visa application generally ranges from 24 working hours to 3 business days. Moreover, the Rush Visa service ensures that applications are prioritized and processed within a shorter timeframe, although additional fees may apply for expedited processing.
- Standard processing: With a waiting period of 3 business days, this standardized service is the least expensive choice.
- Urgent processing: Opt for this option, and applicants will receive their Uganda e-visa within a maximum of 48 business hours, guaranteed.
- Super-Urgent processing: Applicants who choose the Rush visa option can expect to receive their results in around 24 business hours.
For any inquiries regarding the processing time of your visa application or to seek further assistance, please find more information on the Uganda Immigration Services website or reach out to our visa experts.
When applying for a Uganda e-visa, Cape Verde citizens are required to pay both the Uganda government fee and the service fee.
The government fee refers to the amount that Cape Verdean applicants must pay to the Uganda Government to process their e-visa application. On the other hand, the service charge represents the upfront payment made to us for our assistance in processing the Uganda e-visa service.
Cape Verdean applicants can make the e-visa fee payment using the following methods:
- Electronic payment: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
Additionally, when applying for a visa through our portal, applicants can track their visa status online. Simply select "Check Status" and provide basic information along with your reference number (sent to your email after the submission of your application). The result will then be available in just a minute.