Uganda Visa For Citizens of Cape Verde
One of the villages within Queen Elizabeth National Park is called Leopard Village. It is feasible to see it on a trip conducted by the Uganda Carnivore Program. The tour provides an amazing view of how villagers interact with animals as well as reveals other community traditions. This special tour generally begins at an entrance to the park.
Leopard Village, located near Muhokya village, is a social development project that encourages wildlife and cultural conservation via eco-tourism events. The project's purpose is to aid in the protection of the area's wildlife and to help the communities in reclaiming their control of local animals and other mineral resources.
If you are reading this article, it seems you have an interest in visiting Uganda. It’s a wonderful nation. Fortunately, we’re currently providing electronic visas to Uganda for Cape Verdean travelers. Starting in July 2016, the Uganda government began distributing e-Visas to tourists from Cape Verde and many other countries. The e-Visa option eliminates the need to visit an embassy to apply for a visa. You may now simply apply for an Uganda e-Visa via Uganda Immigration Services.
Uganda visa for citizens of Cape Verde
Uganda Visa Requirements for Cape Verdean Citizens
Cape Verdean citizens MUST obtain a visa before arriving in Uganda. The Uganda electronic visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date. In order to obtain an Uganda visa, Cape Verdean travelers will need:
- A passport with 6 months validity remaining starting from the day of arrival in Uganda.
- 02 unused pages for stamping.
- A scan of the biographical page of the valid passport
- An international Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate, approved by World Health Organization (W.H.O)
- An applicant's personal photograph in color.
- Flight ticket confirmation
- An email address to receive the Uganda visa
If you are interested in exploring the extraordinary wildlife full of mystery in Uganda, there are 3 accessible visa options for Cape Verdean travelers.
- Uganda Transit Visa: If you have a layover, or just remain for a short period in Uganda before your next flight, the transit visa is your best choice. This single-entry visa allows you to transit through Uganda and stays there for up to 07 days, so why not take advantage of its benefits and explore beautiful Uganda as well as its wildlife?
- Uganda e-Tourist Visa: If your primary destination is Uganda, then the tourist visa is your next option. This visa lets you enter Uganda once and stay for a duration of 90 days. It’s important that holders of this visa are not permitted to overstay for the duration of their visa.
- Uganda East Africa Visa: If you want to explore anything than just within Uganda, you should opt for this visa. It enables you to access additional Kenya, and Rwanda as well. You can enter the 3 nations as many times as you prefer for tourism purposes and remain there for up to 90 days.
Uganda visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa for Cape Verdean Citizens
The procedure to apply for an Uganda visa for Cape Verdean citizens is actually pretty simple. We also highly recommended applicants have all the necessary documents ready in advance.
- When you are ready, just proceed to our portal via Uganda Immigration Services and request an application.
- Once you receive the online form, complete the form by filling in all the required information.
- Ensure all your information is up-to-date and exact, any mistake cannot be undone after submission.
- After that, you must make a payment before you can submit the form.
Applicants should allow some time, approximately 03 days for their visa application to be processed. Uganda Immigration Services provides customers with 03 options for the processing time:
- Basic Visa - expect to receive your visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent Visa - Faster than the basic plan, you will receive your visa within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent Visa - The fastest method to obtain your visa within 24 hours.
Uganda visa application for Cape Verdean citizens
Other Service Fees for Uganda Visa for Cape Verdean Citizens
Travelers from Cape Verde MUST pay two fees when applying for a visa. The visa fees must be paid to complete the visa application process:
-The first fee is the Government Fee.
-The second fee is the Service Fee.
For Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance, while it is not mandatory, we strongly advise you to acquire one for your own safety and benefits when traveling outside your home country. It is definitely not fun for your trip to be ruined by any unexpected incident.
To complete the payment, please see below and choose your preferred method:
- Online payment: American Express, Paypal, Mastercard, and Visa.
- For direct deposit: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
When applying for an Uganda visa through Uganda Immigration Services, we include a pick-up service and Uganda eSim to make your trip more convenient.