Uganda Visa For Aruban Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Uganda e-Visa For Aruban Citizens
Kidepo Valley Nature Reserve, located in far northeastern Uganda, is one of the most spectacular landscapes of any preserved park in Uganda. The 1442-square-kilometer national park's horizontal, short-grass savannah is surrounded by mountains and divided by rocky ridges. Kidepo is well known for containing a variety of creatures seen nowhere else in Uganda, such as cheetahs, bat-eared foxes, aardwolves, caracals, and more.
With over 450 bird species, Kidepo Valley Nature Reserve is a fantastic Uganda vacation choice for bird-viewing excursions. The Karamoja area is home to a dozen of Uganda's 50 bird of prey species.
Most nations require an Uganda visa to enter the country. If any Aruban citizens are planning to travel to Uganda and are curious about the requirements as well as the procedure, Uganda Immigration Services will gladly walk you through all the steps in detail. If you are too busy, our visa professionals will handle the paperwork for you, mostly. In this article, we will demonstrate the procedure and the requirements to apply for an Uganda visa.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Aruban Citizens
A large percentage of countries' citizens require a visa to enter Uganda. This visa can be obtained at any Ugandan embassy or online via Uganda Immigration Services. Aruban citizens need to complete certain conditions to apply for an Uganda e-visa:
- 1. A legitimate passport. Your passport must satisfy 2 conditions:
- a. At least 06 months validate from the arrival date in Uganda.
- b. 02 unused pages for visa stampings.
- 2. A scan of the passport’s biographical page (It is commonly on the first or second page of the passport book.)
- 3. A Yellow Fever International Immunization Cert. It will be requested by the Immigration officer.
- 4. A passport-size photo of the applicant
- 5. Flight ticket information.
- 6. Hotel reservation
Aruban citizens are REQUIRED for a visa to enter Uganda. In most cases, Aruban citizens are permitted to enter Uganda with an e-visa for the following purposes:
- To visit Uganda for tourist purposes.
- To visit their family, and relatives living in Uganda.
- For medical treatment in Uganda.
- To study.
- For work, and commercial purposes.
Types of Uganda e-Visa For Aruban Citizens
Aruban travelers should pay attention carefully to the type of visa that Uganda is currently providing. Each type of visa serves a different purpose. We will explain the 3 types of Uganda e-visas for Aruban citizens below:
- Transit Visa - This single-entry visa is obtainable when you are on your way to another destination but you have to stop by Uganda. The best thing about this visa is that it allows Aruban travelers to transit through Uganda and have a short trip there for 7 days. If you have time while waiting for the next flight, go exploring Uganda, and take advantage of its benefits. But keep in mind that you are not allowed to extend a transit visa.
- e-Tourist Visa - Just like the name implies, this visa is intended for tourists only. You can remain in Uganda for no more than 3 months (90 days) with a single entry.
- East Africa Visa - Do not confuse this visa with the previous e-tourist visa as they may have the same function which lets you travel. However, the East Africa visa is much more than that, you can travel between Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda freely as many times as you like, for the same duration as well (90 days). If you plan to spend more time in East Africa for vacation, perhaps do consider this type of visa.
Applying For An Uganda Visa Online From Aruba
The online registration for an Uganda e-visa for Aruban citizens is pretty straightforward. Furthermore, the nicest thing is that you can do it from the comfort and privacy of your own home. So, if you wish to apply for an Uganda e-visa, simply follow the stage process instructions below.
Step 1: Apply to Uganda Immigration Services
From our homepage, applicants navigate to the "Apply Visa" option.
Step 2: Choose your visa application type
You need to make sure that the chosen visa is appropriate for your trip’s purposes.
Step 3: Fill out your information
You must complete the application form and provide all necessary and correct information according to the short form. You should double-check all the data you provided to avoid any problems during the process.
Step 4: Pay the Visa fee
Before you can complete the visa application, you need to pay a visa fee using your credit or visa card.
Step 5: Submit your form
After filling out all the necessary information and making payment for the visa fee, you now are ready to submit the form.
A reminder is that the Uganda visa approval can take quite some time to process. If you need it to be done faster, Uganda Immigration Services is capable of getting your visa as soon as possible. This service, however, will charge an additional fee. The fee is also depending on how fast you want to receive your visa.
- ★ Standard processing - A basic procedure. Within 03 business days, your application will be processed and sent to you.
- ★ Urgent processing - An additional fee will be applied and you will be granted an e-visa within 48 hours.
- ★ Super-urgent processing - An additional fee will be applied and you will be granted an e-visa within 24 hours.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Aruban Citizens
Find out whether there are any requirements you should be aware of if you're traveling with medications. Before you leave, ensure you have prepared Travel insurance as well to prevent medical expenses or financial risks while overseas.
Aruban citizens will also need to submit two (2) required payments, referring to the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Our system currently accepts the following payment methods:
- Online payments (Visa cards, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal)
- Direct deposit (At the moment, we accept wire transfers via the Bank of Cyprus)
If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Also, every Aruban traveler who applies through our services will receive our additional add-on services, which are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Aruba Citizens FAQs
A Uganda e-visa, also known as an electronic visa, is a digital visa that allows individuals from other countries to visit and stay in Uganda for a specific period. It's a convenient way to enter the country without going through the traditional visa application process. Aruban citizens can apply for this visa online through the Uganda Immigration Services website. This process is quicker and easier than the old-fashioned way of applying for a visa.
At present, the Uganda e-visa is designed for those visiting for tourism purposes. It grants you a set amount of time to explore Uganda. You can initiate your Uganda e-visa application here!
The validity of a Uganda e-visa depends on your travel purpose and the specific type of visa you're applying for. However, please note that the Uganda government currently issues e-visas for tourism purposes. Here are the types of Uganda e-visa available to Aruban citizens:
- Tourist e-visa: Typically, this visa is valid for up to 3 months (90 days) from the issued date. Holders of this visa are allowed to remain in the country for 90 days from the arrival date. If you want to extend your stay, you'll need to exit the country and reapply.
- Transit e visa: This visa is valid for 03 months, allowing you to transit through Uganda and have a short stay there for 07 days.
- East Africa e visa: Those who wish to visit Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda simultaneously can take advantage of this visa. It has a validity of up to 90 days for multiple entries among these three countries.
Remember, you can't extend the duration of your Uganda e-visa beyond its original validity. If you plan on staying in Uganda for a longer period, you'll have to apply for a new e-visa. It's a good idea to check the Uganda e-visa requirements beforehand so you're fully prepared for your application.
Getting a Uganda e-visa is conducted online and can be done from any convenient place with an internet connection. Kindly follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Select “Apply Visa”, choose the type of visa that suits your travel plans, and fill in the application form accurately, ensuring the information matches your passport details.
- Step 2: Review the application form. Pay the visa fee using a valid payment method. Do keep in mind that the Uganda e-visa fees may vary based on the visa type and processing time you choose.
- Step 3: If required, provide supporting documents required for your specific visa category.
- Step 4: Your application will be processed upon submission. Allow it 03 business days for processing.
Once your application is approved, you'll receive your e-visa via email. Remember to print a copy and have it with you when you travel to Uganda. Present both your e-visa confirmation and passport to Ugandan officials upon arrival.
In this section, we will provide the basic requirements for Aruban citizens before applying for a Uganda e-visa, and ensure that you complete the application process. Here's a rundown of the basic essentials:
- A valid passport: Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your Uganda entry date. At least a blank page is necessary to obtain visa stamping.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certificate. This document is REQUIRED to enter the country.
- A valid email address. Applicants will receive their e-visa copy via their email.
- A passport-sized photo: Provide a recent passport-sized picture that adheres to Uganda's visa photo standards.
- A copy of your passport's bio-information page.
- A credit or debit card for the e-visa payment. For more details, check the Uganda e-visa fees section.
- Visitors might need to verify your accommodation reservation for your Uganda trip.
- To ensure a pleasant traveling experience, it's highly recommended to purchase travel insurance to protect your benefits and avoid financial risks when staying overseas.
When applying for a Uganda e-visa online, you'll need to pay the government and service fees. The service fee for your Uganda e-visa depends on the services and the processing time you select. The Rush Visa service provides 3 different processing times and costs to select from:
- Standard processing: This is the most economical choice, taking about 03 working days.
- Rush processing: For a small extra cost, applicants will receive their e-visa within 48 working hours.
- Super Rush Processing: If you're in a hurry, this is the fastest option and guarantees e-visa approval in 24 working hours.
Keep in mind that processing times might be longer in some cases, particularly if extra documentation or information is required.
Visitors traveling into Uganda from Aruba can obtain a visa at the Uganda airport. The Uganda visa on arrival is a tourist visa that allows you to remain for up to 90 days. However, it is not guaranteed that visitors will be granted a visa on arrival in Uganda. Furthermore, you may have to deal with more paperwork at the Immigration checkpoint.
If your nationality is qualified for both the e-visa on arrival and the online e-visa, it is best to apply for the e-visa in advance. The e-visa saves you time and ensures a seamless arrival into Uganda by avoiding long queues at the border. This will give you peace of mind knowing that your travel paperwork is in order with the e-visa, lowering the possibility of problems during immigration procedures. Check your eligibility for Uganda e-visa here!