Uganda Visa For Aruban Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Uganda e-Visa For Aruban Citizens
Kidepo Valley Nature Reserve, located in far northeastern Uganda, is one of the most spectacular landscapes of any preserved park in Uganda. The 1442-square-kilometer national park's horizontal, short-grass savannah is surrounded by mountains and divided by rocky ridges. Kidepo is well known for containing a variety of creatures seen nowhere else in Uganda, such as cheetahs, bat-eared foxes, aardwolves, caracals, and more.
With over 450 bird species, Kidepo Valley Nature Reserve is a fantastic Uganda vacation choice for bird-viewing excursions. The Karamoja area is home to a dozen of Uganda's 50 bird of prey species.
Most nations require an Uganda visa to enter the country. If any Aruban citizens are planning to travel to Uganda and are curious about the requirements as well as the procedure, Uganda Immigration Services will gladly walk you through all the steps in detail. If you are too busy, our visa professionals will handle the paperwork for you, mostly. In this article, we will demonstrate the procedure and the requirements to apply for an Uganda visa.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Aruban Citizens
A large percentage of countries' citizens require a visa to enter Uganda. This visa can be obtained at any Ugandan embassy or online via Uganda Immigration Services. Aruban citizens need to complete certain conditions to apply for an Uganda e-visa:
- 1. A legitimate passport. Your passport must satisfy 2 conditions:
- a. At least 06 months validate from the arrival date in Uganda.
- b. 02 unused pages for visa stampings.
- 2. A scan of the passport’s biographical page (It is commonly on the first or second page of the passport book.)
- 3. A Yellow Fever International Immunization Cert. It will be requested by the Immigration officer.
- 4. A passport-size photo of the applicant
- 5. Flight ticket information.
- 6. Hotel reservation
Aruban citizens are REQUIRED for a visa to enter Uganda. In most cases, Aruban citizens are permitted to enter Uganda with an e-visa for the following purposes:
- To visit Uganda for tourist purposes.
- To visit their family, and relatives living in Uganda.
- For medical treatment in Uganda.
- To study.
- For work, and commercial purposes.
Types of Uganda e-Visa For Aruban Citizens
Aruban travelers should pay attention carefully to the type of visa that Uganda is currently providing. Each type of visa serves a different purpose. We will explain the 3 types of Uganda e-visas for Aruban citizens below:
- Transit Visa - This single-entry visa is obtainable when you are on your way to another destination but you have to stop by Uganda. The best thing about this visa is that it allows Aruban travelers to transit through Uganda and have a short trip there for 7 days. If you have time while waiting for the next flight, go exploring Uganda, and take advantage of its benefits. But keep in mind that you are not allowed to extend a transit visa.
- e-Tourist Visa - Just like the name implies, this visa is intended for tourists only. You can remain in Uganda for no more than 3 months (90 days) with a single entry.
- East Africa Visa - Do not confuse this visa with the previous e-tourist visa as they may have the same function which lets you travel. However, the East Africa visa is much more than that, you can travel between Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda freely as many times as you like, for the same duration as well (90 days). If you plan to spend more time in East Africa for vacation, perhaps do consider this type of visa.
Applying For An Uganda Visa Online From Aruba
The online registration for an Uganda e-visa for Aruban citizens is pretty straightforward. Furthermore, the nicest thing is that you can do it from the comfort and privacy of your own home. So, if you wish to apply for an Uganda e-visa, simply follow the stage process instructions below.
Step 1: Apply to Uganda Immigration Services
From our homepage, applicants navigate to the "Apply Visa" option.
Step 2: Choose your visa application type
You need to make sure that the chosen visa is appropriate for your trip’s purposes.
Step 3: Fill out your information
You must complete the application form and provide all necessary and correct information according to the short form. You should double-check all the data you provided to avoid any problems during the process.
Step 4: Pay the Visa fee
Before you can complete the visa application, you need to pay a visa fee using your credit or visa card.
Step 5: Submit your form
After filling out all the necessary information and making payment for the visa fee, you now are ready to submit the form.
A reminder is that the Uganda visa approval can take quite some time to process. If you need it to be done faster, Uganda Immigration Services is capable of getting your visa as soon as possible. This service, however, will charge an additional fee. The fee is also depending on how fast you want to receive your visa.
- ★ Standard processing - A basic procedure. Within 03 business days, your application will be processed and sent to you.
- ★ Urgent processing - An additional fee will be applied and you will be granted an e-visa within 48 hours.
- ★ Super-urgent processing - An additional fee will be applied and you will be granted an e-visa within 24 hours.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Aruban Citizens
Find out whether there are any requirements you should be aware of if you're traveling with medications. Before you leave, ensure you have prepared Travel insurance as well to prevent medical expenses or financial risks while overseas.
Aruban citizens will also need to submit two (2) required payments, referring to the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Our system currently accepts the following payment methods:
- Online payments (Visa cards, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal)
- Direct deposit (At the moment, we accept wire transfers via the Bank of Cyprus)
If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Also, every Aruban traveler who applies through our services will receive our additional add-on services, which are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.