Uganda e-Visa For Canary Islands - Requirements And Fee
The Toro-Semliki Wildlife Reserve was established in 1926 and is Uganda's oldest conservation nature area. It was formerly one of East Africa's finest and most attractive wildlife parks, but it experienced considerable animal trafficking during the civil war and following the conflict with Tanzania. The majority of the animals now are in recovery. A handful of lions have also lately reappeared in the reserve.
The dry season is the perfect time to see animals at Semliki Wildlife Reserve. There is lots of sunshine during these months, it hardly ever rains, and animals are likely to assemble near sources of water, enabling wildlife to be encountered easier. On the other hand, some roadways become inaccessible after intense rainfall during the rainy seasons.
Uganda Immigration Services was founded to mitigate the most difficult aspect of obtaining an Uganda visa for Canarian citizens as a tourist, an employee, or other matters, as well as the necessary follow-up paperwork to guarantee your legal stay in Uganda, through simple and convenient procedures.
Uganda evisa from Canary Islands
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Canarian Citizens
Do citizens of the Canary Islands require a visa to enter Uganda?
Yes, an Uganda visa is REQUIRED for Canarian citizens. Uganda electronic visas (e-visas) are completely accepted. Visitors are required to possess some sort of documentation to begin the visa application process:
- For admission and exit from Uganda, you must have a travel document or identity document. There is a minimum term of 6 months validity for a passport or document, so you should check that it is acceptable for the duration of your intended trip.
- There should be 02 blank pages in the passport for visa stamping as well.
- A photograph of the applicant that was recently taken.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- In order to be accepted into Uganda, Canarian citizens are REQUIRED to obtain an international certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination, known as the “Yellow card”.
Uganda visa for Canarian citizens varies depending on the purpose of the visit, and the length of stay.
- Transit Visa
- The single-entry visa lets travelers transit and stay in Uganda for 07 days if Uganda is not their final destination. This type of visa cannot be extended.
- e-Tourist Visa
- The single-entry visa enables enter Uganda for leisure, and vacation. The visa allows a duration of stay of 90 days (3 months) from the arrival date.
- East Africa Visa
- This multiple-entry visa grants travelers permission to explore Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda to their heart’s content. The visa allows a duration of stay of 90 days (3 months) and multiple entries between these 03 countries.
Uganda visa requirements for Canarian citizens
How Canarians Can Apply For A Uganda Visa Online
Uganda's government has launched the electronic visa (e-Visa) model in 2016 and it has become the most popular and easily accessible for foreign travelers. This method produces the most efficient and satisfying results since it is quick, easy, affordable, and secure. You are not required to leave your passport or any other critical confidential papers anyplace.
Fill out the online form provided by Uganda Immigration Services to apply for an Uganda visa. You can do it quickly and effortlessly from anywhere that has a stable Internet connection.
After completing the Online Application form, you should receive a confirmation mail within 1-2 working hours to inform you of the status of your Online Application. Generally, you should get your application approved in 03 business days.
In an emergency, depending on the offered services you pick, we can execute your Visa within 48 or 24 hours. Asides from the regular service, you are required to pay an additional cost if you select the Rush Visa services.
- Regular Service - Your visa will arrive in 03 working days
- Urgent Service - Your visa will arrive within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent Service - Your visa will arrive within 24 hours.
Applying for an Uganda evisa for Canarian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Canarian Citizens
The Service Fee and the Government Fee are REQUIRED when applying for a visa for Canarian citizens. Our service cost is fixed on Uganda Immigration Services, with NO hidden charges and NO failure. As a result, you will not be charged any additional fees.
When traveling overseas, Uganda in particular, it is wise for travelers to obtain Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance. A trip incident, flight cancellation, or disease can happen at any time. So, regardless of your destination, having travel insurance coverage in case of an emergency might be beneficial.
Select one of the following solutions to make a payment:
- American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Paypal for online payments.
- Wire transfers: the Bank of Cyprus
We include pick-up service and Uganda eSim as part of our add-on when Canarian travelers apply for an Uganda visa through Uganda Immigration Services.