Uganda Visa Requirements For Chinese citizens
Uganda is one of the world's greatest ecosystems nations. It is also the second most populous country in Africa. These national resources are valuable assets to the country and fuels the tourism economy. Also, one of the most fascinating attractions in the nation is safaris and expeditions to witness a number of the species that reside there.
African elephants, lions, rhinos, buffaloes, and leopards represent the popular Big Five in Uganda. There are only a few African countries like Uganda that can proclaim to have the Big Five. Uganda also features other species such as hippos, zebras, deadly crocodiles, cheetahs, and many other iconic African wildlife.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we will support our clients around the world to acquire an Uganda visa in simple steps. If you are ready to take action, you can contact our visa experts before submitting your documents. This allows us to verify any particular requirements or suggestions you may have, for instance, how urgent you want your visa delivered. Chinese passport holders will also receive pick-up service and Uganda eSim when applying for an Uganda visa on our website.
Uganda visa for Chinese citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements for Chinese Citizens
Chinese citizens REQUIRE a visa to enter Uganda. To meet the requirements for an Uganda visa for Chinese citizens, Chinese applicants need to make sure that they follow the instruction below:
- It is important to remember that accessing Chinese travelers requires a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Uganda.
- The passport should have at least 02 empty pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Immunization is REQUIRED.
- A photograph of the applicant in color.
- The flight ticket confirmation
- An email address to receive the electronic visa for Uganda
Note: Typically, the processing time of visa applications is within 03 business days. However, we offer a Rush Visa service if you want to request your visa as soon as possible. How fast you receive your visa depends on the service you choose:
- Normal Processing - We will deliver your visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent Processing - Our experts will help you get your visa within 48 hours. An extra fee is required for this service.
- Super-urgent Processing - You can expect to obtain a visa for Uganda in a matter of hours, normally within 24 hours. An extra fee is required to pay for this service.
Types of Uganda visa for Chinese citizens
Chinese passport holders can apply for one of these visas depending on their purpose of visiting Uganda:
- Transit Visa - This visa is granted to Chinese travelers who wish to transit through Uganda on the way to other destinations. With this visa, they can remain in the country for 07 days while waiting for the next flight.
- e-Tourist Visa - Tourists from China are eligible to acquire this visa. This is a single-entry visa, allowing Chinese citizens to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa Visa - Another option for adventurous tourists. The visa grants Chinese citizens access to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda for 90 days (3 months) with multiple entries between these countries.
Chinese travelers with an e-visa are allowed to enter Uganda for:
- You have family, and relatives in Uganda.
- You are currently undertaking medical treatment in Uganda.
- You travel to Uganda for leisure and vacation.
Uganda visa requirements for Chinese citizens
How To Apply for A Uganda Visa for Chinese Citizens.
If you have read this far, you probably wonder about the procedure of applying for an Uganda visa for Chinese citizens. We will demonstrate the process in simple steps:
- Step 1: Apply for an Uganda visa for Chinese citizens at the Uganda Immigration Services website. In this step, you are required to fill in an application form with some visa details and personal information. Some additional documents may be needed. Most importantly, you should ensure your registered email is exact because you will receive your visa via email.
- Step 2: Complete the visa form by submitting the visa payment. The payment for the Uganda visa fee can be made online through electronic transfer.
- Step 3: Click the “Submit” button and wait for the e-Visa. You can also check the status of your visa application and get the result in only 30 minutes.
Apply for an Uganda visa for Chinese citizens
The Cost of Uganda Visa for Chinese Citizens
Before your proposal may be granted, you must pay the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
The Government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Uganda Immigration Department to process your visa application.
The Service fee is charged depending on how fast you want to get your Uganda visa.
We suggest Chinese travelers should acquire Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance when traveling internationally. It never hurts to be well-prepared in case of emergency incidents such as flight cancellation, illness, etc.
Applicants can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Online payment: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- Direct deposit: to the Bank of Cyprus.