Uganda e-Visa For Dominican Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Uganda e-Visa For Dominican Citizens
Lake Mutanda is located in the District of Kisoro in southwest Uganda. The lake is situated at the base of the 03 ancient volcanoes that make up Mgahinga National Park. The Lake is noteworthy for its stunning features and position. Visitors may embark on ecological excursions in the woods that surround the lake. You may find other animals such as giant frogs, apes, salamanders, and geckos in this region.
There are various islands in Lake Mutanda that may be accessed by boat or canoe. Sightseeing or meeting the local folks who are residing on the islands can be accomplished with a boat or canoe. Or you have other options to visit the similarly gorgeous Lake Mulehe, the Bwindi forest.
With many years of customer service expertise, Uganda Immigration Services can certainly assist you in completing the visa registration process promptly and effectively while delivering the best outcomes at the most affordable prices. For further details about the Uganda visa, please contact us at Uganda Immigration Services directly for the best guidance and assistance.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Dominican Citizens
Dominican visitors may request a visa according to the purposes of their trips, and the duration of their stay in Uganda. Uganda visa for Dominican citizens is officially available in the following section:
- Tourist eVisa - Dominican travelers are permitted to enter Uganda once for 3 months (90 days). It is granted to Dominican citizens who wish to have a vacation in Uganda. Working is not permitted with this visa.
- East Africa eVisa - A unique visa that will enable unlimited entry for Dominican travelers into Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda for 90 days. Working is not permitted with this visa.
- Transit eVisa - A travel permit that lets Dominican travelers transit through Uganda when traveling to another country. With this type of visa, the Dominican can also have a short trip of 07 days in Uganda while waiting for the next flight.
Dominican citizens REQUIRE a visa if they wish to travel to Uganda. Fortunately, acquiring a Uganda visa for Dominican citizens cannot be any more convenient since the Uganda government implemented the electronic visa model in 2016. Dominican citizens can start applying for a Uganda visa from their home.
Dominican applicants require a travel document to visit Uganda.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda, and 02 usable pages for visa stamping purposes.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A personal photograph of the applicant that was taken as recently as possible
- An email address
- Yellow fever vaccine
- Hotel reservations
- Flight ticket confirmation
Applying For Uganda e-Visa For Dominican Citizens
As mentioned above, applying for a Uganda visa now can take place from your own home. Also, it’s a good idea that applicants prioritize the required documents first, as it will not only boost your chances of being accepted but also make the process of visa application faster.
When you have all the necessary documents, proceed to "Apply Visa" section. Applicants will receive an online form and complete the form by providing relevant information. Applicants make sure to check everything again before submitting.
Dominican passport holders are required to complete a payment to finish the application process. Applicants then wait for further notification when their visa is ready.
Our service offers Rush-Visa services to assist Dominican applicants in receiving the results of their visa application sooner. This will apply a service charge and how fast you receive your visa depending on the selected service.
- Standard Service - This service is applied automatically after your visa submission. A standard service that will deliver your visa within 03 business days. This is also the cheapest service available.
- Urgent Service - If you choose this service, your visa will be granted within 48 hours. You need to submit a service charge before we proceed with your visa application.
- Super-Urgent Service - if you choose this service, your visa will be granted within 24 hours. As a result, you need to pay an extra fee for this service.
Uganda e-Visa Fee for Dominican Citizens
Before your visa application can be processed, the Service Fee and the Government Fee must be fully paid.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance is a necessary companion in every journey, whether to visit family or on a business trip. Dominican travelers should consider having travel insurance before going to Uganda.
Dominican applicants, please complete the payment for the visa fees via the following methods:
- Online payment: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Paypal.
- Wire Transfers: Our service accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
Last but not least, we also include pick-up service and Uganda eSim when you apply for a Uganda visa through our website.