Uganda e-Visa For New Zealand Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Uganda e-Visa Requirements For New Zealand Citizens
- Uganda e-Visa Fees For New Zealand Citizens
Uganda visa for New Zealand: Uganda has vast grassland, breathtaking waterfalls, and Lake Victoria, which make a holiday unforgettable.
A New Zealand visitor to Uganda will need an electronic visa before arriving, as the tourism industry in Uganda is one of the largest, and the Government is working to ensure that it thrives.
In this article, Uganda Immigration Services Limited will explain the e-visa requirements from Uganda to New Zealand, including how to apply, its services, and fees.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For New Zealand Citizens
The Uganda visa requirements and a couple supporting documents are required to obtain a Ugandan visa from New Zealand.
You will need a few supporting documents and the Uganda visa requirements from New Zealand to apply for a Ugandan visa.
Here Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Uganda e-Visa
Generally, the requirements for Uganda e-visas for New Zealanders are shorter and simpler than those for casual travel. All you have to provide is illustrated below.
- At least two blank pages should be left in a New Zealand passport for verification markings. The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Uganda.
- Photo of yourself with your face clearly visible against a plain white background.
- Your flight ticket will verify that your entry point is in Uganda (for an East Africa visa).
The following documents may be needed to expedite the visa process for Uganda:
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Get A Uganda Visa From New Zealand
As of now, New Zealand citizens taking short vacations to Uganda can also apply for an e-visa that enables them to enter the country. New Zealand citizens are not exempt from Uganda visas, so they can apply online for one.
Types Of Uganda E-Visa For New Zealand Citizens
For people from New Zealand who wish to visit Uganda for specific reasons, they may apply for one of three Uganda e-visa types:
- Tourist e-Visa for Uganda: used to visit family, make a tour in Uganda, or go on holiday. New Zealand nationals with this type of e-visa are able to enter Uganda only once and have a stay of up to 90 days from the arrival date, it can be extended.
- Transit visas for Uganda are only available to New Zealand travelers passing through the country or who will remain in the country for fewer than seven days. Holders of this e-visa do not have the option to extend their stay.
- East Africa e-Visa allows you to travel to three countries in Africa on the same trip, with Uganda being the first stop. You can travel to East Africa as many times as you wish and can spend a total of 90 days there.
Apply For An Uganda E-Visa From New Zealand
Uganda's electronic visa (e Visa) is a type of entry permit for foreign nationals that can be applied for online by most countries, including New Zealand.
Filling out Uganda's online visa application form should not take longer than ten minutes. It is easy to use, so you won't have any difficulty completing it.
- Step 1: First, you can choose the type of visa and the duration of the processing time.
- Step 2: You need to provide some personal information and information about your visa, which includes your full name, Gender, Birthday, Nationality, Passport number, and the date of your arrival and departure. Make sure the information you provide for this step is accurate before continuing.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa cost.
- Step 4: Wait for your Uganda e-visa order confirmation to be emailed. You can track its progress online via "Check Status."
Uganda e-Visa Allows New Zealand Visitors To Enter The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- To visit cousins, family
- For conveyance
- For Healthcare purposes.
A confirmation of your visa application will be sent to the email address used for the operation once the short form has been submitted, allowing New Zealand guests to enter Uganda via e-Visa in a maximum of 03 business days.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For New Zealand Citizens
In order to apply online for a Uganda visa, you will have to pay two (02) types of fees: the Service and Government fees.
Uganda E-Visa Processing Time
There are 03 service orders to choose from for the service charge in the following list:
- Standard e-Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent e-Visa: If you choose this e-visa option, you'll be admitted to an Uganda e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super-Urgent e-Visa: This can be obtained in as little as 24 hours - it is the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.
Uganda e-visa costs are determined by the visa type and processing time. Uganda Immigration Services is a reliable provider of quality service at a competitive price.
You can also add a small amount for COVID-19 insurance to protect you when traveling overseas.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (Bank of Cyprus).