Uganda e-Visa For Ceuta And Melilla - Requirements And Fee
Uganda is a fascinating and gorgeous nation, winning it the title "Pearl of Africa." It features spectacularly magnificent African mountains, breathtaking waterfalls, beautiful forests, the Great Lake Victoria, vast grasslands, and immense rivers like the Nile! It offers a large wildlife population as well.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is one of Uganda's top attractions. This region is home to half of the world's mountain gorilla population. Observing these endangered creatures in their native habitat is certainly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
To visit Uganda, Ceutan travelers must possess a valid Uganda visa. In this article, you will learn more about the requirements, the procedure, as well as Uganda visa types for Ceutan travelers when applying for a visa at Uganda Immigration Services. Furthermore, Ceutan applicants can receive pick-up service and Uganda eSim when applying for an Uganda visa through our services.
Uganda visa for citizens of Ceuta and Meilla
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Ceutan Citizens
Ceuta and Melilla are not on an exempt country list for an Uganda visa. Therefore, Ceutan travelers must ACQUIRE a visa before entering Uganda.
Before applying for an Uganda e-visa, we suggests applicants prepare the following documents in advance:
- Applicants must hold a valid Ceutan passport, and ensure:
- That their passport validity is not less than 6 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda
- At least 02 pages left for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- An international certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Each applicant is required to have a personal photograph that was taken within the last 06 months
- The flight ticket confirmation
- A copy of the applicant’s biographical information.
How Many Types of Uganda Visa for Ceutan Citizens Are There?
Travelers from Ceuta and Melilla currently can apply for an Uganda visa under these categories:
- e-Tourist Visa
- Ceutan travelers are allowed to visit Uganda’s highlights for 90 days. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date and can be extended. Visitors can only enter Uganda once.
- East Africa Visa
- Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya become accessible to travelers. With this type of visa, you can enter the 3 countries multiple times within 90 days (3 months).
- Transit Visa
- Generally, this visa is not required if you do not plan to travel to Uganda as your primary destination. This visa allows you to transit through Uganda and explores some attractive places in the country. It is valid for a single entry, and the duration of stay is up to 07 days from the entry date.
Uganda visa requirements for Ceutan citizens
Apply For Uganda e-Visa From Ceuta and Melilla
Uganda e-Visa has become the most preferred way of obtaining a tourist, or transit visa through the internet by applying online at the website Uganda Immigration Services. The digital process enables Ceutan applicants to get entry approval from the convenience of their own homes.
You need to spend just 20 minutes of your time and follow the 4-step guidance:
- Step 1: Have the necessary documents ready, and proceed to apply for a visa via our website. In this step, you should provide some visa details and your relevant information.
- Step 2: Double-check your information before proceeding with the payment. Before your application can be fully processed, you must complete the visa payment.
- Step 3: Click the “submit” button. After that, Uganda Immigration Services may require you to send some additional documents to our email.
- Step 4: Wait for the visa which will be sent to your email address in a maximum of 03 business days.
Once the submission is completed, allow the application to process in a few days (typically within a maximum of 03 business days). However, in case of an emergency that you want your visa to be approved sooner, we offer a Rush Visa processing service. Please take a look at the following option:
- Standard Processing
- The default processing time, you will receive your visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing
- A faster visa service, we will deliver your visa within 48 hours. An additional fee is required when you choose this service.
- Super-urgent Processing
- The fastest visa service we can offer, we will deliver your visa within 24 hours after the submission. This service is the most expensive option.
Uganda visa cost for Ceutan citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee From Ceuta And Melilla
Ceutan applicants are obligated to pay 02 following fees, the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
When traveling overseas, you face the possibility of becoming entirely responsible for unforeseen medical costs. Even the most ordinary injuries can result in enormous costs. As a result, it is recommended to acquire Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance before going overseas.
Ceutan applicants please choose your preferred payment method:
- For online payment: America Express, Visa, Paypal, and Mastercard are accepted.
- For direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.