Uganda Visa For Macedonian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Let check Uganda Visa Requirements For Macedonian Citizens
- Macedonian Citizens Can Apply Online For A Uganda Visa
- Uganda e-Visa Fees & Services For Macedonian Citizens
Uganda Visa for Macedonia: Thanks to extensive meadows, beautiful waterfalls, and Victoria Lake, Africa's largest and second-largest lake, Uganda offers a variety of exciting activities.
Uganda's tourism industry is one of its most important, and the government is working hard to develop new legislation and regulations to maximize its benefits. An alternative is the Uganda electronic visa (e-visa). Macedonia is listed as one of the countries eligible for the Uganda e-visa application.
If you are a Macedonian citizen, Global Immigration Services Limited can help you obtain an e-Visa for Uganda (electronic visa).
Currently, the Ugandan government has implemented an electronic visa system (e-Visa). If you are a Macedonian citizen, you must fill out an online application for a Uganda visa. Here is a guide on how to apply for an e-Visa to Uganda.
Let check Uganda Visa Requirements For Macedonian Citizens
Macedonia country is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED
Uganda e-Visa Types For Macedonian Citizens
The Uganda e-visa is a document that allows Macedonian nationals to enter Uganda for a specific reason. In general, there are three types of Uganda e-visa for Macedonian citizens:
- Uganda tourist e-visa: used to enter Uganda for the purpose of tourism and other associated activities. This form of e-visa allows you to enter Uganda once and stay there for up to 90 days from the day of your arrival, and it can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa: utilized for transit through Uganda en route to another destination or a short trip of fewer than seven days. With this type of e-visa, you are allowed to stay in Uganda for only seven days from the date of your arrival and cannot be extended.
- East Africa visa: This is a form of synthetic visa that lets you visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya at the same time, with Uganda being the initial destination. This type of visa permits multiple entry into the country, with the overall length of your stay is 90 days in total.
To obtain a visa to Uganda from Macedonia, travelers must have a valid passport, a business letter, proof of travel, a visa application form, a letter of invitation, and a passport photo.
Here is a list of what you need to provide to apply for an e visa to Uganda:
- An official Macedonian passport valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Uganda, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification markings.
- A photograph of yourself taken with a clear face and a background.
- A copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Flying ticket (for an East Africa visa): to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
- Normal Uganda e-visa: If you choose this service, you will receive your e-visa in three business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-visa: This type of service requires a higher fee for the processing time, and you can expect to receive an e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super urgent Uganda e-visa: The quickest type of e-visa, which can be obtained in as little as 24 hours.
In addition, we also recommend Macedonian citizens attach some additional documents such as the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel bookings, and a travel itinerary to obtain an e visa to Uganda easier.
Am I Required To Have A Visa For Uganda If I Am Macedonian?
Macedonia is not exempted from requiring a visa for entry into Uganda. Macedonia is one of the countries that requires a visa for short-term visits to Uganda. A Macedonian citizen entering Uganda for vacation or for another short-term purpose will require a visa.
Macedonian Citizens Can Apply Online For A Uganda Visa
The Uganda e-Visa application form for Macedonia should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. This form is very simple to understand, so it shouldn't take you long to complete it.
Step 1: Select the visa type and processing time.
Step 2: Fill in the blanks with all of your personal information including Full name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport number, and Travel date.
Step 3: Pay for the e visa application fee.
Step 4: Complete and submit the application form.
The visa application process is easy, isn't it? Contact us today to start your worry-free visa processing.
Uganda e-Visa Fees & Services For Macedonian Citizens
To apply for e-visas to Uganda from Macedonia, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
The Government Fee is obligatory for Macedonian nationals since Macedonia is not on the exemption list of e visa to Uganda.
The service charge is adjustable based on which of the three service categories you choose from the list below:
Payment method: you can pay your bill by 02 ways: Electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal) or your wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction).
Important Things To Remember After Applying For A Uganda E-Visa Form Macedonia
Upon applying for this Uganda e-Visa, you'll be eligible for a Single-entry. This means you can only enter the country once. After you receive the email that confirms your registration, you'll need to print it and take it with you.
It is possible to travel to Uganda from Macedonia within 90 days following the issuance of the Uganda e-Visa. As you can see, applying for a Visa to Uganda from Macedonia has never been easier. You do not need to go to an embassy, you can apply from home at any time.