Uganda visa requirements for Thai citizens - Services & Fees
1. Check Uganda visa requirements for Thai citizens
Thailand country is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Uganda Online Visa For Thai Citizens
Uganda evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in Thailand.
3. Uganda visa Fee For Thai Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.