Uganda Visa For French Guianan Citizens - Requirements & Fee
Uganda's wildlife is still vast, and it is one of the world's top tourist destinations. In the mid-80s, the rhino species were almost driven to extinction, however, one of the two species, the white rhinos, have slowly been protecting and reproducing slowly successfully. Foreign visitors now may experience and witness Africa's Big Five: the lion, rhinos, elephants, buffalo, and leopard.
Uganda has a humid subtropical climate, with rainfall rising from the North to the South. Kampala receives roughly 1,400mm of rain every year, and there is no dry season. This makes Southern Uganda fairly humid, and Western Uganda has fewer forests, while significant portions of the nation appear green throughout the majority of the year.
Tourism is experiencing exponential growth in Uganda. Almost everything is built on safari ecotourism. Uganda visa for French Guianese citizens is not complicated to achieve, especially, when the Uganda e-visa model has become a lot more popular after it was widely released in 2016. Travelers from French Guiana can apply for one at Uganda Immigration Services.
Uganda visa for French Guianese citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For French Guianan Citizens
To visit Uganda, an Uganda visa is REQUIRED for travelers from French Guinea.
The Ugandan government presents 03 categories of travel visas for international travelers, which you may learn more about below.
- Transit visa - The transit visa is required if travelers do not intend to visit Uganda as their primary destination. This visa grants a single entry and 07 days to stay and cannot be extended.
- e-Tourist visa - French Guianese citizens can request a tourist visa to travel to Uganda. The tourist visa allows visitors to travel within Uganda for 90 days (3 months) from the day of their arrival with a single entry into the country.
- East Africa visa - In the past, foreign travelers had to apply for 03 separate visas to travel to each of the three nations of Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Therefore, in order to promote tourism in these three East African nations, the East Africa Tourist visa was introduced. French Guianese citizens are permitted to travel freely between the 3 countries for 90 days from the arrival date.
To be able to apply for a visa to Uganda, French Guianese travelers need to meet the following criteria
- A passport (with 6 months of validity) has a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification markings.
- A passport-sized picture is necessary.
- To verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda, you will need your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa).
The applicants are advised to attach some additional documents, such as the Yellow Fever vaccine certificate, hotel bookings, and a travel itinerary, to make obtaining an e-visa to Uganda easier.
Uganda visa requirements for French Guianese citizens
Uganda Visa Application for French Guianan Citizens
French Guianese citizens must ensure that they meet the visa requirements before requesting an Uganda visa. The next tasks are straightforward
- Begin your visa application here, apply for an Uganda e-visa.
- Put in your information.
- Full name.
- Date of Birth.
- Passport Number.
- Email - Ensure your email address is correct. You will receive a visa via your email once the application is approved.
- Applicants may attach other documents requested
- Complete the application by submitting the payment.
- After registering successfully, you will be sent a confirmation about your visa order and wait for an e Visa to be sent to your email
- You should print it out and bring it with you to show the Immigration Officers upon arrival.
Uganda visa application for French Guianese citizens
Uganda Visa Fees for French Guianan Citizens
French Guianese citizens are REQUIRED to pay the Service Fee and Government Fee when applying for an e-visa.
The service fee depends on the type of service you choose. We have various timing options, and the fee will vary depending. The process generally takes a range from 1 to 3 business days to approve your application. Below you will find a list of 03 services that we offer:
- Normal e-Visa - We will send your visa to your email in 03 business days.
- Tourist e-Visa - You’re guaranteed to receive your visa within 48 hours.
- East Africa e-Visa - You’re guaranteed to receive your visa within 24 hours.
If you enjoy seeing new regions and often travel both domestically and abroad, Travel insurance or COVID-19 may be something you should take into account.
The acceptable methods of payment:
- Visa, Paypal, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Direct deposit: we accept the Bank of Cyprus.