Uganda eVisa For Serbian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Mengo Palace, a tourist destination, does not rank among Uganda's hidden gems. However, it does not receive the recognition it deserves.
This modest palace, constructed in 1922, was the previous residence of Buganda's ruler. Despite the fact that it has been unoccupied since 1966 when Opposition Leader Milton Obote led a spectacular raid to dethrone Kabaka Mutesa II. Uganda's president during the time. Troops led by Idi Amin invaded the palace, forcing Mutesa to flee after many days of warfare.
The interiors of the structure are not accessible; however, the historic basement jail is available for tourists and is part of the Tourist Attractions. Are you planning a trip to Uganda from Serbia and there is no Uganda Embassy in your country? Worry not, Uganda Immigration Services provides e-visa to Uganda for international travelers quickly and conveniently. Furthermore, If you are very busy taking the time to apply for a visa, our service will assist you with the visa process, and the visa will be delivered to you in a short time.
Uganda e visa for Serbian citizens
Type of An Uganda e-Visa For Serbian Citizens
To travel to Uganda, an evisa is basically REQUIRED for Serbian citizens. The Government of Uganda officially implemented tourist e-visas in 2016 for all international tourists, so getting a tourist e-visa to Uganda will no longer be complicated or difficult for you.
First of all, we will cover the most common types of e-visas you can apply for in this section.
- Transit e-visa - To transit in Uganda temporarily, this single-entry visa permits travelers for 07 days in Uganda. This visa is not extensible.
- Tourist e-visa - Serbian citizens who want to travel to Uganda for tourism purposes can apply for this evisa. The tourist evisa offers 3 months (90 days) along with a single entry to Uganda. While holding this visa, any work-related activity is prohibited.
- East Africa e-visa - If travelers wish to explore the East Africa region with a single evisa, they may apply for this evisa. This special tourist evisa allows the holders unlimited access to Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda for 3 months (90 days).
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Serbian Citizens
After you have understood and selected the right e-visa type for your journey, the next step is to prepare the requirements of the Uganda e-visa. The requirements are not too complicated to follow, but you still have to spend a little time completing them before applying for a e-visa.
Serbian applicants must possess the following documents:
- A valid and original Serbia passport.
- The expiry date on the passport must be over or at least 06 months.
- And 2 unused pages to receive a visa stamp.
- A certificate of the vaccine against Yellow Fever according to the standards of the World Health Organization (W.H.O). This is an important and mandatory factor.
- Prepare 2 more photographs, white background, passport size.
- 1 copy of biographical information.
- Confirm your arrival and departure date from Uganda.
- Verify the reason for your visit to Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Serbian citizens
Applying For A Uganda Visa For Serbian Citizens
It’s strongly recommended that Serbian applicants finish the requirements in advance before applying for a visa to Uganda. Applying for an e-visa is straightforward and plain simple.
All you need to do is click on this link to access the online visa form. Then you fill in every required information of yours and your passport, ensuring the information is exact and up-to-date as well.
Once you have completed the online form, please always double-check the information over and over before you submit it. Keep in mind that any error in the information will cause the application process to be interrupted or worse, your evisa will not be accepted.
When you are ready, select your preferred method of payment, submit the payment, and you are done. The rest is just waiting for further processing and notification when your visa is ready. Your e-visa will be emailed to you and you can print it out.
Processing Time Service
Processing time service, or Rush Visa service, we provide fast visa processing according to your requests. However, you are required to pay service charges and the costs depending on your processing time selection.
- Normal Processing - In standard processing, the visa approval will take a couple of days up to 03 working days. Serbian applicants need to pay $69 for this service option.
- Urgent Processing - In Urgent processing, it will take 48 hours max to deliver your visa approval. Serbian applicants must submit $79 for this service.
- Super Urgent Processing - In Super Urgent processing, the visa approval will be emailed within 24 hours. Serbian applicants will have to pay $99 for this service.
Uganda evisa fee for Serbian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Serbian Citizens
Citizens of Serbia are required to pay 2 service fees, Service Fee and Government Fee, when applying for an e-visa on our system.
In addition, our visa experts recommend purchasing Travel Insurance or COVID-19 for journeys as far away as Uganda. Factors such as sudden climate change, illness, injury, flight delay, etc. can happen unexpectedly. Insurance will cover the cost in such cases.
Serbian applicants can submit the e-visa payment using:
- Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- For wire transfers, we only accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Our services include 2 add-on services and are completely free for applicants when applying for a visa to Uganda. The services are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.