Uganda visa requirements for Surinamese citizens
1. Check Uganda visa requirements for Surinamese citizens
Suriname country is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Uganda Online Visa For Surinamese Citizens
Uganda evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in Suriname.
3. Uganda visa Fee For Surinamese Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.