Uganda Visa For Surinamese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
African Fish Eagle “THE VOICE OF AFRICA”
The African fish eagle (Haliaeetus vocifer) is a big hawk seen in Sub-Saharan Africa. Its appearance is distinctively black, brown, and white. African fish eagles are extremely numerous and may be spotted around rivers and lakes where food is abundant.
The African fish eagle stands 73cm tall, with both females somewhat bigger than males (3.2 vs. 2.5). Males typically have roughly 2 meters wingspan, while females have longer wings of 2.4 meters. In a few years, these wild birds will establish a territory, find a partner, and start parenting their babies. According to researchers, African Fish Eagles mate for life.
African Fish Eagles built massive nests from twigs and branches, generally in a tree, and the nests are rather substantial. That is why breeding pairs of eagles need large, sturdy trees that can hold large nests. A couple utilizes the same nest season after season, adding fresh nesting material to the existing structure every year, and the nests can grow enormous.
Citizens from Suriname who want to travel to Uganda require to fulfill certain conditions. If you wish to find out more about the visa criteria as well as the service costs required, please visit the Uganda Immigration Services website.
Uganda Visa Types For Surinamese Citizens
Is an Uganda visa required for Surinamese citizens to access the country? Uganda currently does not have a visa-free policy for citizens from Suriname, so you are required to apply for a visa before entering Uganda. However, before applying for an Uganda visa, you should learn about the visa types and their differences. We will list the three (03) types of Uganda visas for Surinamese citizens below.
- Transit visa - A single-entry visa permits 07 days for Surinamese travelers to enter the country before going to the next destination.
- Tourist visa - Applying for this visa will let Surinamese travelers enter Uganda for tourism purposes for 90 days (3 months) from the arrival date. Travelers can only enter Uganda once with a tourist visa, and working is prohibited.
- East Africa visa - To explore tourist attractions in the East Africa region, this visa is for that purpose. With this visa, Surinamese citizens are granted 90 days (3 months) and multiple entries into Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. No work-related purpose is allowed.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Surinamese Citizens
In this section, several visa requirements must be done to get the visa approved for Uganda. The following visa requirements are:
- An original Suriname passport that will not expire anytime soon. The date of expiration should be at least 06 months or higher.
- Additionally, the passport should have 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- Moreover, Surinamese citizens must acquire a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination to enter the country.
- Confirm the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Verify your contact address in Uganda or any other contact details.
- Verify accommodation booking.
Apply For An Uganda Visa For Surinamese Citizens
The process of applying is very simple, you can finish it within 20 minutes. A good piece of advice from our visa experts is that Surinamese citizens should complete the visa requirements first as it will determine their visa eligibility.
To apply for an Uganda visa, Suriname citizens follow these steps:
- Step 1: Select "Apply Visa" on the Uganda Immigration Services website.
- Step 2: Consider the right visa type and select the processing time service suitable for your purpose.
- Step 3: Provide and ensure your personal information is correct and up-to-date.
- Step 4: Select your preferred method of payment and apply.
Processing Time Service
You can request faster processing of your visa application when you choose the visa processing time service. However, you may have to pay an additional service fee depending on your choice.
- Normal Service
- Surinamese citizens will get their visa approved within 03 working days with the standard processing time.
- Urgent Service - Additional fee is $79
- When choosing an urgent processing service, Surinamese citizens will get their visa approved within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent Service - Additional fee is $99
- With the fastest visa processing service, Surinamese citizens will have their visas approved within 24 hours or on the same day.
Uganda Visa Fee For Surinamese Citizens
Service Fee and Government Fee must be submitted when Surinamese citizens apply for a visa to Uganda.
Our visa experts also strongly recommend that Surinamese citizens purchase Travel Insurance or COVID-19 insurance as well. Having insurance will also boost the chance of your visa getting approved and provide several benefits overseas that your regular insurance may not be able to cover the expenses.
For visa payment, Surinamese citizens can submit the service cost on our approved system:
- For online methods, we approved American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, we approved the Bank of Cyrpus service.
To assist travelers’ trips to Uganda more conveniently, we will provide 2 add-on services at a reasonable price that are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.