Uganda Visa For Filipino Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- Uganda Visa Requirements For Philippine Citizens
- Uganda Visas Can Be Applied For Online By Philippine Citizens
- Uganda Visa Fees/Services For Filipino Citizens
Uganda visa for the Philippines: You will never forget your visit to Uganda for its vast grasslands, breathtaking waterfalls, and Lake Victoria. An Uganda e-visa for Philippine citizens can be obtained by Uganda Immigration Services in a very short period of time.
Tourists from the Philippines can obtain an electronic visa online, and those visiting Uganda will need one when they arrive. Tourism is Uganda's largest industry, and the government works to ensure it thrives.
In this article, we will explain how to apply for an Uganda e-visa from the Philippines, including the services, fees, and requirements of it.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Philippine Citizens
Uganda visa requirements and supporting documents are required for Philippine citizens to obtain a Ugandan visa.
Travelers are also required to present a passport, a recent passport-size photo, and the Uganda visa requirements for Philippine citizens.
It is generally easier for the Philippines to meet the requirements for an Uganda e-visa than for casual travelers. All you have to provide is illustrated below.
- Philippine passports with at least 02 blank pages for verification markings and a validity of at least six months from the date of entry in Uganda.
- A photograph of yourself against a white or plain background, with your face is clear.
- Your flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) will allow you to verify that your entry point is in Uganda.
Several documents may be required to expedite the application process for a Ugandan visa, including:
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking
- A travel itinerary.
Philippine citizens who wish to visit Uganda on short vacations can obtain an e-visa that allows them entry to the country. Philippine citizens are not exempt from Uganda visas, so they can apply online for an Uganda visa.
Uganda e-Visa Types For Filipino Citizens
An e-visa is required for Philippine citizens to enter Uganda for specific purposes. Philippine citizens may obtain one of three types of e-visas for Uganda:
- Uganda Tourist e Visa: used for tourism, sightseeing, or having relatives visit Uganda. Philippine nationals can apply for this type of e-visa to enter Uganda once and stay up to 90 days from the date of arrival, it can be extended.
- A transit e-visa for Uganda is only available to Philippine travelers passing through Uganda or staying in the country for fewer than seven days from the entry date. Holders of this evisa do not have the option to extend their stay.
- A visa for East Africa allows you to travel to three countries in Africa: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya on the same trip, with Uganda being the first stop. You can travel to East Africa as many times as you wish and can spend a total of 90 days there.
Apply For An Uganda e-Visa From Philippines
E-visas for Uganda are not difficult to obtain, and the Philippines can also apply for a regular visa for Uganda at the Uganda Embassy in the Philippines.
To Apply For An Uganda E Visa, Follow These Steps
Foreign nationals from most major countries, including the Philippines, can apply for the Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) online.
The online visa application form for Uganda shouldn't take you more than ten minutes to complete. Due to its intuitive interface, it shouldn't be a problem.
- Step 1: The first step is choosing the visa type and processing time.
- Step 2: We need to get some information about your visa and some personal information, including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure. Please verify that your information is accurate before moving forward.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa cost.
- Step 4: Obtain a visa order confirmation and wait for your e-visa to arrive by email; you can check the status of your Uganda e-visa by selecting "Check Status" option.
A Visa Uganda Allows Philippines To Visit The Country For The Following Reasons:
- As a tourism
- For business
- To visit cousins, family
- For conveyance
- For healthcare
Following the submission of the short form, Filipino guests will be admitted to Uganda via e-Visa in a maximum of 03 business days. A confirmation of your visa application will be sent to the email address used to process the application.
Uganda Visa Fees For Filipino Citizens
In order to apply online for a Uganda visa, you will have to pay two (02) types of fees: the Service and Government fees.
Uganda Immigration Services provides the following Uganda visa processing time services to choose from. Do keep in mind that each service requires a specific charge:
- Normally processing: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: you'll be admitted to an Uganda e visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super-Urgent processing: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e visa.
The cost of Uganda visas varies depending on the visa type and processing time. Uganda Immigration Services Limited provides quality service at a reasonable price.
Furthermore, it is possible to add a small sum for COVID-19 insurance to keep you covered.
In our payment system, you have 02 options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (Bank of Cyprus).