Uganda Visa For Vatican Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Visit Art Galleries
Art connects to and empowers many individuals all across the world, and it is also one approach to conveying emotion. Art is one way to ensure that previous historical events are remembered by future generations. There are several art galleries in Uganda that display sculptures, portraits, and artworks. The majority of the art in Ugandan galleries portrays iconic Africans, African history, culture, and nature. To highlight, a few art galleries in Uganda include Asante Art Gallery, Nommo Gallery, AKA Art Gallery, Ujuzi Art Gallery, and Nnyanzi Art Studio.
Ugandan culture still has many wonders for travelers to explore and visit other tourist attractions. If Uganda is on your travel destination list, apply for a visa now on the website Uganda Immigration Services. Here you will be able to gather important information to prepare for your trip as well as how to apply for a visa easily and quickly.
Ugand visa for Vatican citizens
Type of a Uganda visa For Vatican Citizens
At the moment, Uganda Government supports international travelers with 3 types of tourist visas to Uganda. However, do citizens of the Vatican require a visa to visit Uganda?
The answer is Yes. The Vatican is not on the list of countries that are exempt from visas when entering Uganda. Therefore, Vatican citizens are required to apply for a visa before traveling to Uganda. There are 3 types of visas that you can apply for in Uganda:
- Transit visa - This type of visa is applicable if travelers need to transit in Uganda before moving to the next destination. This visa grants a single entry and 07 days to stay in Uganda.
- Tourist visa - The most common Uganda tourist visa for international travelers. With this visa, Vatican travelers can enter Uganda once and remain for 90 days (3 months) with access to all tourist activities. Holders of this visa are not permitted to work.
- East Africa visa - Holders of this visa are granted multiple entries for East Africa tourism for 90 days. The East Africa region includes Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Travelers can enter and exit freely between the 3 nations.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Vatican Citizens
To be approved for a Uganda visa, Vatican applicants must satisfy the visa requirements. We will explain in detail what you will need to prepare before applying for a visa in this section.
- The applicant must possess a valid Vatican passport with:
- At least 06 months validity from the intended arrival date in Uganda.
- At least 02 unused pages for visa stamping.
- At least a passport-sized photograph on white background.
- A copy of your biographical pages in the passport.
There may be some additional documents Vatican citizens should prepare:
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination may be required to enter Uganda.
- Traveling information such as:
- Date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Accommodation reservations.
- Flight tickets
Uganda visa requirements for Vatican citizens
Applying For Uganda Visa For Vatican Citizens
The visa application process to Uganda will not take too much of your time, however, to avoid the hassle of missing information, please meet the visa criteria in advance completely.
The steps to apply for a visa to Uganda are simplified through 4 steps as follows:
- Step 1: Access this online visa form to begin. Verify your planned trip by:
- Select the number of applicants.
- Select the visa type (Tourist visa/ East Africa visa/ Transit visa).
- Step 2: Provide your personal information.
- Your name, gender, nationality, your date of birth.
- The number of your passport is required as well.
- Step 3: Complete the visa application by:
- Select the preferred method of payment.
- Submit the payment as well as the visa form.
- Send the required documents to Uganda Immigration Services
Rush Visa Service
In order to meet the situation of needing a visa urgently for applicants in a short time, Uganda Immigration Services offers the Rush Visa service. Your visa will be prioritized for processing upon request, however, you will have to pay an additional service fee.
- Normal Processing
- The processing time is up to 03 business days. Once the visa is approved, it will be emailed to the applicants.
- Urgent Processing
- With urgent processing, applicants can expect their visas to get approved within 48 hours. Please note that this service requires a small extra fee
- Super Urgent Processing
- With super urgent processing, the visa approval will be processed within 24 hours. This is also the most expensive service available
Vatican citizens apply for a Uganda visa
Uganda Visa Fees For Vatican Citizens
Vatican citizens keep in mind that both Service Fee and Government Fee are required and must be paid during the application process.
Additionally, your regular insurance may not cover you while you're abroad, and it can be problematic in situations such as a canceled flight, loss of personal luggage, injury, or worst, you require emergency treatment aboard.
You certainly don't want to pay a lot to settle such cases abroad, and the cost can be quite expensive. So, to add peace of mind to your trip, it’s best that you obtain Travel Insurance or COVID-19 before traveling.
For visa payments, our system currently accepts the following methods:
- For online payments, Vatican applicants can pay using:
- American Express.
- Direct deposit to our bank account
We hope this information proves useful as you plan your trip to Uganda. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Uganda Immigration Services for prompt assistance.