Uganda visa requirements for Australian citizens
Uganda visa for Australian citizens: is an online visa that permits Australians to visit Uganda. The quick digital operation process allows Australians citizens to gain an Uganda e-Visa fleetly without going to a Ugandan Embassy to apply in person.
In this article, Australians will learn more about the requirements to get an Uganda e-Visa before traveling to this country.
Must Check Uganda E-Visa Requirements For Australian Citizens.
Individualities traveling with an Australian passport must have a valid visa to enter Uganda.
The quickest and most accessible way to gain a Uganda e-Visa for Australian citizens is to apply online.
Tourists from Australia must meet Uganda's visa requirements when applying for an eVisa for Uganda. Guests will need the following documents to apply for all types of Uganda e-Visa:
- An Australian passport that has a validity of 06 months from the date of entry to Uganda and has at least 02 blank pages for stamps.
- A digital photo with a clear face and background.
- For East Africa Visa: Flight Ticket to verify that Uganda is the first destination.
Besides, you should also add the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel bookings, and a tour plan on the documents for the higher rate of visa approval.
Uganda e-Visa Types/Fees And Service For Australian Citizens
Since Australia is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, it is REQUIRED for Australian citizens to obtain a visa if they plan to have a trip in Uganda.
Types Of Uganda Visa For Australian Citizens
The Government of Uganda has introduced 03 Types of e-Visa of Australian nationals:
- Uganda e-tourist Visa: is valid for 03 months from the date of issuance and can be extended. Holders of this type of visa can visit Uganda for such purposes as tourism, holiday, visiting relatives or friends. You are allowed to stay in the country within 90 days from your arrival date and enter the country once.
- East Africa Visa: This sort of visa allows Australian nationals to travel to 03 East African countries: Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya at once, and Uganda is the first stop. The duration of stay is within 90 days from your date of entry in Uganda and multiple entries are allowed for this visa.
- Uganda transit e-Visa: It is used for transit purposes through Uganda. Australian citizens can transit in Uganda territory and have a short trip in the country within 07 days from the date of entry. This type of visa cannot be extended.
Cost Of Uganda e-Visa For Australian Citizens
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee .
The length of time to receive an e-Visa for Uganda depends on the type of visa service that an Australian visitor chooses.
For the Government fee, you are required to pay this fee since Australia is currently not on the exemption list of Uganda.
Uganda e-Visa Services Options For Australia:
For the service fee, there are 03 options for you, depending on the processing time you wish:
Normal Uganda e-visa: you will receive your e-visa within 03 business days if you use this type of service.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: with this type of service, you can get your e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: this type of service is the highest priority for you. With this type of service, you can get your e-visa within 24 hours.
Payment method: After choosing what kind of service is suitable for you, you will know how much the whole process cost. To complete payment, you can pay by electronic payment (Visa, Matsercard, American Express and Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank).
Besides, it is recommended that you purchase COVID-19 insurance to protect yourself against all risks while traveling to Uganda, which are not mandatory requirements for Uganda e-visa.
How To Get Uganda Online Visa For Australian Citizens
Uganda e-Visa is the best way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website.
Besides, Australians can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in Australia .
The electronic system allows you to gain authorization to enter the country from the comfort of your own home. The activity is carried out prior to the trip, ensuring that persons wishing to visit Uganda will be issued your entry permit prior to the departure.
To successfully apply for a Uganda online visa, Australian citizens need to provide some information related to the type of visa and personal information.
- Number of Visa (to admit the e-Visa)
- Type of Visa
- Transportation Method
- Port of arrival
- Processing Time
- Need Extra Services (Covid-19 Insurance)
Finally, track the progress of Uganda eVisa in Check status.
Uganda e-Visa Application For Australian Citizens
It doesn't take long for Australian nationals to apply for a Uganda e-Visa. You must simply enter your details into a quick online form. Also, you must attach the needed supporting documents.
The required information for Australian trippers includes particular details, similar as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
You must also enter the following passport information
- Passport number
- Dates of issue and expiry
- Country and place of issue
- Dispatch address
- Phone number
- Date of arrival/departure
Traveling With The E-Visa Uganda From Australia
You should publish a dupe and bring it to Uganda along with the Australian passport registered in the operation.
The visa must be presented to a Ugandan border control officer on appearance.
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Ascension Island
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Ceuta and Melilla