Uganda Visa Requirements For Kazakhstani Citizens
Fishermen long recognized the Ssese islands until later when people began to appreciate their geographical position and the aesthetic value it provides. Ssese was named for the countless Tsetse flies discovered in the region. It is situated at the source of the Nile's basin, Victoria Lake.
The Ssese Islands excursion represents one of Uganda's most outstanding tourism packages for locals. The Ssese Islands are a group of 84 islands located in Lake Victoria. The Ssese islands are distinguished by their clear/pristine seas, white sandy beaches, and virgin rainforest. The islands are set in peaceful and largely uninhabited places, allowing Ugandans to get away from the hectic life of the crowded city areas.
Do you want to explore wildlife in Uganda? Need to learn how to apply for a visa to Uganda? Through Uganda Immigration Services, we will provide tourists from Kazakhstan with the visa processes, requirements, and visa costs. In addition, our service will support visa applications upon your request. When applying for an Uganda visa, Kazakhstani citizens are also entitled to two (02) add-on services: pick-up service and Uganda eSim.
Ssese Islands, Uganda
Uganda Visa Requirements For Kazakhstani Citizens
All visitors of non-visa-exempt nations must get a visa to travel to Uganda, and there are 3 types of visas accessible for Kazakhstani travelers. Only those who fulfill all of the Uganda visa requirements will be eligible to apply for the visa.
- Transit Visa
- If you need to transit from Uganda to another place, this visa will allow you to enter Uganda within 7 days.
- Tourist Visa
- Want to travel to Uganda? Apply for this type of visa. It gives you 90 days to freely explore Uganda, its culture, famous safari, etc. This e-visa is valid for 3 months from the date of first issuance and has one single entry only.
- East Africa Visa
- This visa is a perfect choice if you need more than Uganda to satisfy your exploration. Same tourist visa, but you are allowed to enter Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda for 90 days with unlimited arrivals and departures.
Before traveling to Uganda, Kazakhstani travelers must check they possess all of the necessary papers. You must have a travel document that is effective for the entire trip, and depending on your citizenship, you may require a visa.
- To enter Uganda with your visa, travelers must show the authorities your passport (which must have at least 02 unused pages).
- A passport should be valid for at least 06 months since the date of entry.
- A hard copy of your electronic visa.
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination. It is REQUIRED to enter Uganda.
- A hard copy of your biographical page.
- Flight information (arrival/ departure date).
- Travel Plans and hotel arrangements.
Uganda visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa For Kazakhstani Citizens
The process of applying for an Uganda visa for Kazakhstani citizens will take up to 15 minutes. However, if Kazakhstani applicants encounter problems during the visa process, our experts at Uganda Immigration Services are always ready to assist you 24/7.
The process of applying for a visa to Uganda can be summarized through the following simple steps:
- You apply for a visa through our system Uganda Immigration Services, select “Apply Visa” at the top of the page and start applying. Or go to this link.
- Choose a visa for your trip and processing time service.
- Fill in your information as required.
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Passport Number
- Departure dates
- Complete the payment after confirming the information.
Allow the visa confirmation process to take about 3 days to complete. You can see more processing time services below.
Processing Time (Rush Visa)
- Normal Visa Processing
- You will be granted a visa within 3 working days after submitting your application. There is no service fee when you choose this method.
- Fast Visa Processing
- You will be granted a visa within 48 hours after submitting your application. A service fee will be charged when you pay for visa service.
- Super Fast Visa Processing
- Within 1 day (24 hours), you will receive your visa after submitting your application. This service fee will be higher than the previous method and will be included in the visa service.
Uganda e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens
Uganda Visa Fees For Kazakhstani Citizens
Kazakhstani applicants must pay the Service Fee and Government Fee to process your e-visa. The government will receive the government and administrative fees. Besides, service fees will be paid to Uganda Immigration Services to consult and review your e-visa application.
Kazakhstani applicants should consider purchasing insurance as well. Travel insurance or COVID-19 covers Kazakhstani travelers, particularly in the case of unforeseen accidents or sickness while overseas. Emergency medical required, accidental death or injury, and 24-hour support are typically included perks from travel insurance.
You can pay the cost of visa services by 2 methods below:
- Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express.
- The bank of Cyprus, for wire transfers.