Uganda Visa For Montserratian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Do you want to do something thrilling while still on safari in Africa? Come to Uganda, and you will appreciate the most fantastic mountain trekking adventures and life-long experiences.
Mountain Climbing In Mount Elgon
- Most climbers visiting Uganda consider Mount Elgon to be the most exciting option compared to the more difficult treks among other East African Mountains. It is also easily accessible year-round, less crowded due to fewer visitors climbing it, and offers much of the same features with a comfortable climate and fairly low height.
Mountain Climbing Mgahinga National Park
- Mt. Gahinga, Mt. Sabinyo, and Mt. Muhabura are the three volcanoes that constitute a portion of the massive Virunga Massif that spreads over three nations inside Mgahinga National Park. All three of these magnificent mountains may be explored to their peaks, and each takes a full day.
Mountain Climbing in Rwenzori
- Mt. Rwenzori is considered the most difficult and satisfying climb in Uganda. Climbers may pick between two amazing treks to the Peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains, which feature Africa's third-highest mountain summit.
With the introduction of the Uganda e-visa, wherever you are, at any time, with just a few simple clicks on your computer, you can complete all Uganda visa application processes. However, this form is quite new to many visitors, so Uganda Immigration Services will introduce details to help Montserratian citizens better understand it in this article.
Mt. Elgon, Uganda
Type of Uganda Visa For Montserratian Citizens
A long-term or short-term stay in Uganda can be granted to a foreigner for one, or repeated entries into Uganda with the intention of staying in the country for no more than 90 days, beginning with the date of the first arrival. Montserratian tourists can be issued the following sort of visa:
- Transit Visa - This visa only grants travelers up to 7 days in Uganda and 1 entry into Uganda. This type of visa is necessary when you need to transit to Uganda for a short period before going to another country.
- Tourist Visa - This visa allows you to enter Uganda 1 time along with 90 days (3 months) to experience tourism in Uganda.
- East Africa Visa - Similar to the above tourist visa, this is a tourist visa as well and you will also be allowed 90 days (3 months) to experience travel. However, the range of travel will not be limited to Uganda only, travelers will be allowed multiple entries from Kenya, Uganda, to Rwanda.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Montserratian Citizens
Montserrat is not part of the visa-free entry system to Uganda. Therefore, Montserrat citizens REQUIRE a visa to travel to Uganda.
- To qualify for an Uganda visa, Montserratian applicants must possess a passport that is valid and an expiration date greater than 6 months prior to your travel, complete the online application as well as pay the total visa fee.
- The passport must have at least 2 vacant pages for vía stamps.
- The biographical information page scan.
- A recent passport-sized photo on white background.
- Additionally, Montserratian citizens are required to acquire a Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate to enter Uganda.
- A copy of your biographical information.
- Confirmation of arrival and departure date to Uganda.
- Hotel reservations/ contact address in Uganda (if any).
Uganda visa requirements for Montserratian citizens
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Montserratian Citizens
E-visa is the most popular type of visa today in Uganda and around the world. The e-visa process is done entirely electronically. The e-visa is a one-time visa and the allowed duration depends on the purpose of your trip to Uganda. We will show how to apply for a visa to Uganda on our system as follows:
- Start applying for a visa to Uganda using this online form.
- Choose 1 of 3 visa types (Transit, Tourist, East Africa visas) for your trip.
- Customize processing time if needed. You can learn more about this custom mode right below.
- Fill in your personal information and passport correctly.
- Confirm your information one last time and choose a payment method.
After completing the last step, you have completed the visa application process. Visa results will be notified to you as soon as possible, typically within 3 working days. Therefore, travelers must submit the form to obtain an e-visa at least 7 days in advance to travel to Uganda.
Rush Visa Service (processing time)
The visa process will take a few days, however, Montserratian applicants can request to expedite the process to get their visa soon. The cost of the service depends on when you want to receive your visa fastest.
- Normal Processing
- Your visa will be completed in 03 working days following the usual process.
- Urgent Processing
- Your visa application will be completed and emailed to you within 48 hours. The fee is $79 if applicants select this form of service.
- Super Urgent Processing
- If applicants need it more urgently, this option will solve your visa processing within 24 hours at a cost of $99.
Uganda visa for Montserratian citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Montserratian Citizens
When applying for an e-visa to go to Uganda, Montserratian applicants will have to pay two (02) fees, Service Fee and Government Fee.
Having Travel Insurance or COVID-19 for your trip is extremely important because it will provide comprehensive protection and absolute peace of mind. With this benefit, if you travel or go out to other countries, you will not need to worry about finances if you accidentally encounter risks.
Our payment system currently accepts 2 forms of payment as follows:
- Online methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
- For direct deposit, Montserratian citizens please use the bank of Cyprus.
Another benefit when Montserratian citizens apply for an Uganda visa through our service is you will get pick-up service and Uganda eSim. Contact us anytime if you have any questions about e-visa information, we always have experienced staff to support you 24/7.