Uganda Visa Requirements For Colombian citizens - Type and Fee
Entebbe, located 34 kilometers south of Kampala, is situated on a peninsula almost encompassed by Lake Victoria. Entebbe is known for its floral gardens, virus research institutes, and veterinary labs. The city, however, is mostly a residential community for government workers, with little industry. It is, nevertheless, a transportation hub for eastern Africa. An international airport is available as well and links to Kenya, Tanzania, and other regions of Uganda via Lake Victoria.
Entebbe is much more appealing when observed up close than when looked at from a distance. It's a picnic-friendly paradise amid a well-timbered botanical gardens park with grass that reaches the water's edge.
If you are from Colombia and wish to travel to Uganda, Uganda Immigration Services will assist you with your visa application. When Colombian travelers request a visa via our services, you will also receive pick-up service and Uganda eSim in a package together.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Colombian Citizens
Colombia is not on the exempt country list for Uganda visas. Thus, the Uganda visa is REQUIRED for Colombian citizens.
To obtain the necessary permission to enter Uganda, the Uganda visa criteria must be met. The most important conditions are a valid passport, an email address, and a debit or credit card for payment.
- Confirm that your passport is still effective (at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda).
- Additionally, it’s best to have 02 unused pages for visa stamps.
- An international Yellow Fever Vaccination proof (usually preferred as a “Yellow card”)
- Applicants should prepare a passport photo taken in the last 6 months as well.
- The date of arrival/ departure
- A flight itinerary
Uganda Immigration Services currently provides the following tourist visa types for Colombian travelers when they want to visit Uganda:
- e-Tourist visa - Colombian citizens holding this visa, are permitted to enter Uganda for tourism purposes. Travelers can only enter Uganda once and stay for 90 days (3 months).
- East African visa - If travelers want to explore surrounding countries such as Kenya, and Rwanda, the East Africa visa will grant you no limit entry into Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. Moreover, this visa lasts for 90 days (3 months) as well.
- Transit visa - Travelers only need this visa if they do not intend to travel to Uganda as their final destination of the country. However, this visa will let you stay for 07 days with a single entry.
How to Apply For An Uganda Visa for Colombian Citizens?
The application only takes 30 minutes to apply for an Uganda visa for Colombian citizens online. Colombian travelers can start applying for a visa in a few simple steps via Uganda Immigration Services. Keep in mind that our customer support is available 24/7 to assist you with any issues you may have.
- Uganda visa application is available on our website, or click here.
- Provide necessary and relevant personal information to complete the form.
- Ensure you provide an existing and working email address, we will send your visa to your email once your application is approved.
- To submit your application, complete the payment on our secure website.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we provide Rush Visa services if you ever need your visa urgently. You can review the services below:
- Normal Visa - Visa is obtainable within 03 working days. During this time, travelers can have enough time to prepare the necessary documents.
- Fast Visa - Visa is obtainable within 48 hours. An additional service fee is required.
- Super Fast Visa - Visa is obtainable within 24 hours. An additional service fee is required. This option has the highest price but it’s worth it for people who are in a hurry.
Uganda Visa Fee for Colombian Citizens
Colombian applicants must complete the required Service Fee and the Government Fee to obtain an Uganda e-Visa. The government fee will not be refunded once you submit the form. The service fee may be changed depending on which processing time you choose to apply.
Colombian travelers, do consider getting Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance before visiting Uganda. Even though it may not be a requirement, you never expect to know what kind of issues may occur while traveling.
The following methods of payment are accepted in our system:
- Online payment: Paypal, American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.