Uganda Visa For Armenian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Have you ever wondered what it's like to spend the holidays in the nation where humanity originated? Traveling across Europe, Asia, or North America frequently feels the same or somewhat identical. Discover something distinctive, something only present in Africa!
Uganda is a magnificent destination to vacation and dwells in. There are several landmarks in the nation that visitors may see while in the 'Pearl of Africa.' Mountain gorillas, rhinos, elephants, leopards, chimps, lions, and several more mammals are also among them.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we commit to carrying out the visa procedure and offer professional services to you on time. You may also acquire an Uganda visa at Uganda's embassy in Armenia, or you can visit our site for additional assistance and services.
Murchison falls, Uganda
Do Armenian Citizens Need A Visa For Uganda?
If you wish to travel to Uganda, first you must acquire a valid visa. For tourist purposes, an e-visa will be granted that is effective for 90 days from the date of issuance.
Uganda Immigration Department provides visa-free support for certain nations, which means their residents do not need a visa to enter Uganda. However, Armenia is not excluded from the Uganda visa requirement, so an Uganda visa for Armenian citizens is REQUIRED.
You can apply for a tourist e-visa or a transit Visa according to the purpose of your trip to Uganda. Uganda provides 03 different types of tourist permits.
Tourist e-Visa - This type of visa is the basic tourist visa for a single entry. You are permitted to stay in Uganda no more than 90 days (3 months) from your arrival date. If you are adventurous and wish to explore more about Africa, we have another better option for you.
East Africa Visa - This visa allows you to explore beyond Uganda. You can travel between Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda without limitation. You are allowed to stay up to 90 days (3 months) in total as well.
Transit e-Visa - if you have to drop by Uganda on your way to another destination, why not consider spending some time exploring the stunning sights? You have 07 days to explore Uganda which is not a bad idea, but please remember that you cannot extend your transit visa, and it is for single-entry only.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Armenian Citizens
The visa will allow you to enter Uganda legally, and how long you may stay in Uganda for that specific visa type. Tourists are only permitted to participate in tourism activities for which their visas were issued.
When entering Uganda, a visa is designated with a traveler's permission. Therefore, you must ensure that you ask for the appropriate visa/permit. If the reason for the visit is not declared accurately, entry into the nation may be denied. For the Uganda visa application, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must first possess a valid passport. (Important Note: Uganda will not allow a visitor to enter if a passport is due to expire within 6 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda. That implies that if your passport is less than six months old, you must renew it immediately.)
- Your passport should contain 02 blank pages at least for entry/exit stamps.
- A printout of your passport's biographical page.
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A confirmation of Yellow Fever Vaccination (if required, however, we highly suggest having the document ready just in case.)
- Flight ticket and hotel reservation (If any)
The above requirements are applied to all travelers in general and Armenian citizens in particular. Armenian visitors can enter Uganda with an e-Visa for:
- You visit your family/ relatives who currently reside in Uganda
- You are a tourist
- You need to receive medical treatment in Uganda
Uganda evisa requirements for Armenian citizens
How Do Armenian Citizens Apply For A Uganda e-Visa?
For visa applications, Armenian citizens can either apply at the Uganda Embassy or apply online right away via our services at Uganda Immigration Services. Our visa experts will also assist you with all the complicated paperwork. In this section, we will demonstrate how to complete the Uganda visa online application as a primary applicant from Armenia seeking to travel to Uganda.
- Applicants consider choosing an appropriate visa for the trip when applying for an Uganda visa.
- Fill out all necessary information as required in the visa short form. (Ensure the following information is correct: Full name, Gender, Birth date, Passport No.)
- Before you can submit your application, you’re obligated to make a visa payment. (Note: the fees may differ depending on the type of visa and the processing time of visa application.)
- After you complete all the above steps, you now wait for the approval. It could take a few days, approximately 03 working days.
Additionally, we offer 03 additional visa services depending on how urgent you want your visa application to be approved. The following services are:
- Normal processing - This is a default procedure when applying for an Uganda visa, applicants will receive it within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing - An extra fee is applied if you want to receive your visa within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent processing - More expensive than the previous options but you are guaranteed to receive your visa within 24 hours.
Uganda evisa for Armenian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Armenian Citizens
You must deposit the Uganda visa fees before sending your visa application; else, authorities will not process your request. You’re obliged to deposit two (2) required fees which indicate the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, we strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance for your safety when traveling to Uganda. We currently accept the following method for visa payment:
- Visa cards, Mastercards, Paypal, and American Express.
- The Bank of Cyprus (For direct deposit).
Lastly, to all travelers from Armenia, whenever you apply for a visa via our Uganda Immigration Services, we also include a pick-up service and Uganda eSim for you.