Uganda Visa For Armenian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Have you ever wondered what it's like to spend the holidays in the nation where humanity originated? Traveling across Europe, Asia, or North America frequently feels the same or somewhat identical. Discover something distinctive, something only present in Africa!
Uganda is a magnificent destination to vacation and dwells in. There are several landmarks in the nation that visitors may see while in the 'Pearl of Africa.' Mountain gorillas, rhinos, elephants, leopards, chimps, lions, and several more mammals are also among them.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we commit to carrying out the visa procedure and offer professional services to you on time. You may also acquire an Uganda visa at Uganda's embassy in Armenia, or you can visit our site for additional assistance and services.
Murchison falls, Uganda
Do Armenian Citizens Need A Visa For Uganda?
If you wish to travel to Uganda, first you must acquire a valid visa. For tourist purposes, an e-visa will be granted that is effective for 90 days from the date of issuance.
Uganda Immigration Department provides visa-free support for certain nations, which means their residents do not need a visa to enter Uganda. However, Armenia is not excluded from the Uganda visa requirement, so an Uganda visa for Armenian citizens is REQUIRED.
You can apply for a tourist e-visa or a transit Visa according to the purpose of your trip to Uganda. Uganda provides 03 different types of tourist permits.
Tourist e-Visa - This type of visa is the basic tourist visa for a single entry. You are permitted to stay in Uganda no more than 90 days (3 months) from your arrival date. If you are adventurous and wish to explore more about Africa, we have another better option for you.
East Africa Visa - This visa allows you to explore beyond Uganda. You can travel between Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda without limitation. You are allowed to stay up to 90 days (3 months) in total as well.
Transit e-Visa - if you have to drop by Uganda on your way to another destination, why not consider spending some time exploring the stunning sights? You have 07 days to explore Uganda which is not a bad idea, but please remember that you cannot extend your transit visa, and it is for single-entry only.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Armenian Citizens
The visa will allow you to enter Uganda legally, and how long you may stay in Uganda for that specific visa type. Tourists are only permitted to participate in tourism activities for which their visas were issued.
When entering Uganda, a visa is designated with a traveler's permission. Therefore, you must ensure that you ask for the appropriate visa/permit. If the reason for the visit is not declared accurately, entry into the nation may be denied. For the Uganda visa application, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must first possess a valid passport. (Important Note: Uganda will not allow a visitor to enter if a passport is due to expire within 6 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda. That implies that if your passport is less than six months old, you must renew it immediately.)
- Your passport should contain 02 blank pages at least for entry/exit stamps.
- A printout of your passport's biographical page.
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A confirmation of Yellow Fever Vaccination (if required, however, we highly suggest having the document ready just in case.)
- Flight ticket and hotel reservation (If any)
The above requirements are applied to all travelers in general and Armenian citizens in particular. Armenian visitors can enter Uganda with an e-Visa for:
- You visit your family/ relatives who currently reside in Uganda
- You are a tourist
- You need to receive medical treatment in Uganda
Uganda evisa requirements for Armenian citizens
How Do Armenian Citizens Apply For A Uganda e-Visa?
For visa applications, Armenian citizens can either apply at the Uganda Embassy or apply online right away via our services at Uganda Immigration Services. Our visa experts will also assist you with all the complicated paperwork. In this section, we will demonstrate how to complete the Uganda visa online application as a primary applicant from Armenia seeking to travel to Uganda.
- Applicants consider choosing an appropriate visa for the trip when applying for an Uganda visa.
- Fill out all necessary information as required in the visa short form. (Ensure the following information is correct: Full name, Gender, Birth date, Passport No.)
- Before you can submit your application, you’re obligated to make a visa payment. (Note: the fees may differ depending on the type of visa and the processing time of visa application.)
- After you complete all the above steps, you now wait for the approval. It could take a few days, approximately 03 working days.
Additionally, we offer 03 additional visa services depending on how urgent you want your visa application to be approved. The following services are:
- Normal processing - This is a default procedure when applying for an Uganda visa, applicants will receive it within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing - An extra fee is applied if you want to receive your visa within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent processing - More expensive than the previous options but you are guaranteed to receive your visa within 24 hours.
Uganda evisa for Armenian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Armenian Citizens
You must deposit the Uganda visa fees before sending your visa application; else, authorities will not process your request. You’re obliged to deposit two (2) required fees which indicate the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, we strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance for your safety when traveling to Uganda. We currently accept the following method for visa payment:
- Visa cards, Mastercards, Paypal, and American Express.
- The Bank of Cyprus (For direct deposit).
Lastly, to all travelers from Armenia, whenever you apply for a visa via our Uganda Immigration Services, we also include a pick-up service and Uganda eSim for you.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Armenia Citizens FAQs
Armenian citizens planning to visit Uganda require a visa. Armenian passport holders are required to get a visa before entering Uganda. The Ugandan government has implemented an online visa scheme that includes visitors from a variety of countries, including Armenia.
The Uganda e-visa serves as a digital entry permit to enter Uganda for a set length of time. Armenian travelers must get the appropriate visa type based on their purpose of travel, such as tourism, business, or transit. The Uganda tourist e-visa provides an efficient and effective way for Armenian visitors.
Armenian travelers should begin the visa application process well in advance of their chosen departure date to guarantee a trouble-free and pleasant travel experience. Get your e-visa at Uganda Immigration Services and explore its rich cultural legacy, bustling metropolitan areas, and breathtaking landscapes in Uganda today.
As an Armenian citizen, you may be wondering if you can obtain a Uganda visa upon arrival. Unfortunately, Uganda does not provide visas on arrival for Armenian visitors. Nonetheless, Uganda Immigration Services now offers the Uganda tourist e-Visa, a quick and simple alternative to the traditional visa process.
The Uganda Tourist e-Visa was established to eliminate the need to visit embassies or consulates while improving the entire application experience. The online application requires precise information, meeting the requirements to ensure a smooth processing.
For any further questions or support with your Uganda e-Visa application, our professional customer service staff is here to walk you through every step of the process. Contact us today!
Applicants are required to provide some paperwork in order to apply for a Uganda e-visa. This detailed guide outlines the step-by-step procedure, assuring a trouble-free and flawless experience.
- A Valid Passport: Ensure that your passport possesses a validity of at least 6 months beyond your envisaged date of entry into Uganda. The passport e-visa must have at least a blank page for visa endorsement.
- A Copy of the Bio-information: Furnish a copy of the first page of your passport containing biographical information.
- A Passport-Size Photograph: Present a recent passport-size photograph against a white backdrop. The image should be well-defined, with your visage centered and clearly visible.
- Proof of Yellow fever vaccine certificate is REQUIRED.
- Travel plan: Confirm your trip to Uganda (if required)
- Verify accommodation booking (if required).
- Travel Insurance: While not a requirement, it is advisable to have travel insurance coverage for the duration of your stay in Uganda, offering an added layer of security.
- A Credit/Debit Card: Effectuate the payment of the e-visa fee, check the Uganda e-visa fees for more details.
Initiating an application for a Uganda tourist e-visa online is a fast and straightforward process. We will demonstrate instructions to guide you through the application:
- Step 1: Select the "Apply Visa" option and furnish the requisite particulars, such as your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. Ensuring the provision of accurate information is pivotal to preclude any complications during the application procedure.
- Step 2: Double-check all the information in the application form before paying the visa fees. Please note that the Ugandan authorities may require additional documents to proceed with your application.
- Step 3: Submit the application fees to complete the application.
Furthermore, applicants can employ the provided tracking number to monitor the status of their visa application via the "Check Status" feature. Processing time may vary; thus, practicing patience and checking for progress on a regular basis is advised.
Generally, the Uganda e-visa is valid for a duration of 90 days. However, depending on the purposes of your trips, the e-visa conditions may vary. At present, Uganda Immigration Services provides the following 3 e-visa types for Armenian visitors:
- Tourist e-visa: This e-visa permits 90 days of stay in Uganda for tourism purposes. Visitors are allowed a single entry into the country.
- East Africa e-visa: This e-visa grants multiple entries and a duration of 90 days to travel between Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. This e-visa serves for tourism purposes, and it cannot be extended.
- Transit e-visa: The transit e-visa allows visitors to stay in Uganda for 07 days during a transition to their next destination. This e-visa cannot be extended.
If Armenian visitors searching for work permits in Uganda, we advise you to contact the official Ugandan Embassy or consulate for a suitable visa and services. For more information regarding the Uganda tourist e-visa, feel free to contact us for more assistance!
When applying for a Uganda e-visa, it is essential to understand the 2 prices for Uganda online visa fees, which include the Government charge and the service fee. These costs must be paid in full before accomplishing the application process.
The Government fee constitutes a mandatory levy instituted by the Ugandan Government for the issuance of the visa, while the service fee is predicated on the processing time and the visa services you select. The Rush Visa service enhances the visa processing experience with:
- Standard processing, spanning up to 3 operational days, enjoys popularity among applicants due to its cost-effectiveness.
- Rush processing: e-visa approval within 48 hours; however, a small extra service fee is required for this expeditious service.
- Super-Rush processing: Selecting this service guarantees visa approval in 24 working hours.
Our goal is to provide an efficient and fast visa application procedure, with a range of processing time choices available to you, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs.