Uganda Visa For Tristanian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Golden Monkeys are magnificent, one-of-a-kind monkeys endemic to Africa. They may be discovered on the foothills of the Virunga mountains, which are shared by Uganda, Rwanda, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Golden monkey trekking is a more active trip than Chimpanzee or gorilla trekking since it takes place in a mountainous environment and the animals are constantly roaming, requiring you to keep up with them.
Watching golden monkeys is an energetic and enjoyable activity as they love to crawl through bamboo areas in the forest because they crave bamboo shoots. Mgahinga Gorillas National Park in Southwest Uganda is where you can go on a golden monkey excursion in Uganda. The Golden Monkey excursion takes place in Rwanda's Volcanoes National Park in Northern Rwanda.
Uganda Immigration Services offers visa services, visa requirements, and service fees for international travelers as well as Tristanian Citizens. We encourage you to apply for a visa to Uganda through
Uganda Visa Requirements For Tristanian Citizens
Tristanian Citizens REQUIRE a visa to visit Uganda. But which visa is right for your trip and how many visa types are there for your selection? We will answer shortly in this section.
Tristanian Citizens can apply for a visa to Uganda under these categories:
- Transit Visa - acquiring this type of visa if travelers need to transit to Uganda once during the trip to the primary destination. This visa cannot be extended, and you can stay in Uganda for 07 days before moving to the next destination.
- Tourist Visa - A tourist visa is the most common type of visa when traveling to Uganda. Applicants are permitted 90 days to explore tourist attractions as well as activities in Uganda. A single entry is permitted.
- East Africa Visa - Another type of tourist visa that permits travelers to explore the East Africa region that includes Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. When holding this visa, travelers are permitted multiple entries along with 90 days (3 months) to explore the 3 countries. This visa cannot be extended.
To qualify for an Uganda visa, Tristanian Citizens must fulfill the following conditions when applying for a visa to Uganda:
- An original and valid Tristanian passport.
- Ensure the passport will not expire in less than 06 months as well as at least 02 blank pages to obtain visa seals.
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination is required. It is also referred to as a “Yellow Card”, approved by World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
- An additional biographical copy is required.
- Verify your trip to Uganda, and the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Hotel or lodge reservations if available.
Applying For An Uganda Visa For Tristanian Citizens
When the e-visa service was released by the Ugandan government in 2016, getting a visa to Uganda became easier for international tourists. You can register from the comfort of your home on any smart device with an internet connection.
The electronic visa application process is simplified and takes no more than 20 minutes. Beginning by selecting "Apply Visa", then select your visa type, and provide the necessary information. Then you just need to choose a payment method to complete the visa application process.
Important Note: During the visa application process, always double-check the information and make sure they are all correct before you submit your application.
Rush Visa Service
Applying for an Uganda visa will take up to 03 working days, however, you can request that your visa be processed within 24 or 48 hours using the options below.
- Normal Processing - Your visa will be done within 03 working days at no extra cost. This is a standard visa processing that is set as default when you apply for a visa.
- Urgent Processing - Selecting this service helps the applicant obtain their visa result within 48 hours. A service cost of $79 is required.
- Super Urgent Processing - Choosing super urgent processing help applicants acquire visa approval within 24 hours. Applicants must submit a service fee of $99.
Uganda Visa Fee For Tristanian Citizens
Tristanian Citizens, please keep in mind that Service fee and Government fee are required to be paid before your visa gets approved.
To make your journey complete and avoid unexpected mishaps, we recommend that you prepare yourself with Travel Insurance or COVID-19. And even if there are problems such as loss of personal belongings, canceled flights, injury, or illness, travel insurance will help you avoid financial risks.
For visa payment, our service system currently permits the following methods:
- For the online method, applicants can pay using Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For direct deposit, we accept the Bank of Cyprus.
To help your journey to Uganda more conveniently, our visa services provide additional add-on services and are entirely free which are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.