Uganda eVisa Requirements For Guinean Citizens
The area of Uganda is quite similar to that of the UK, however, the country of Uganda combines a lot of things within its scope. More than 24% of Uganda's area is used for wildlife conservation, forming a huge green area for the whole country.
The Uganda Wildlife Authority preserves eleven national parks as well as more than 15 wildlife reserves and sanctuaries. Savannah parks, Queen Elizabeth National Park, and Murchison Falls National Park are the most popular.
A remarkable community of Ugandans coexists peacefully with the environment outside the National Park's boundaries. Pain Upe Game Reserve, Murchison Falls National Park, and Queen Elizabeth National Park cover roughly 8028 square kilometers and preserve the largest range of animal species in Uganda.
Uganda is still a mysterious nation for the majority of travelers. So if you love the wilderness, animals, more adventures, etc, we strongly recommend visiting at least once in your lifetime. You will not regret the experiences you will find in Uganda. Furthermore, to find out whether you are qualified for an Uganda visa, visit our site Uganda Immigration Services to learn more.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Guinean Citizens
The most often requested visas are the Uganda e-Tourist visa, the Uganda Transit visa, and the East Africa visa. Guinean citizens can request them all online at Uganda Immigration Services.
- Transit visa - If Guinean travelers only pass through Uganda for a short period of time and Uganda is not their main destination. The transit visa will allow Guinean citizens to enter Uganda once for 07 days.
- e-Tourist visa - A visa permits Guinean citizens single enter Uganda for tourism and participate in any relevant activities. Travelers can stay for 90 days from the day of their arrival in Uganda.
- East Africa visa - A visa permits Guinean travelers to visit: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 90 days from the arrival date. Guinean travelers can enter as many times as they wish.
In addition, to qualifying for an Uganda visa, the following items are REQUIRED:
- The passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Uganda and has at least 02 blank pages for stamping.
- A copy of the applicant’s biographical page.
- A passport-sized picture is necessary.
To obtain an eVisa for Uganda easier, you can additionally attach some additional documents:
- Yellow fever vaccine certificate.
- Hotel booking.
- A travel itinerary.
Uganda visa requirements for Guinean citizens
How To Apply For An Uganda Visa For Guinean Citizens
The entire process of e-visa application is actually simpler than you may expect. All it requires is roughly 30 minutes of your time and ensuring there is an internet connection. You can complete the application on any available platform you possess such as a mobile, tablet, or PC.
Once you are ready, please proceed to this link. It will lead you to the page to apply for an Uganda visa.
- Applicants will then fill out some basic information, including full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number.
- Applicants can submit a personal request if needed.
- Make the payment for the eVisa fee.
- The confirmation of your visa order will be emailed to you along with your e-Visa.
Guinean Citizens do not need to wait for the entire process if they select one of the Rush Visa services. However, if you want approval more quickly, you need to pay a service fee.
Rush Visa Services:
- Standard Processing - A basic processing that will deliver your visa approval in 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing - Choosing this option will guarantee your visa approval within 48 hours. A service fee is required.
- Super-urgent Processing - Choosing this option will guarantee your visa approval within 24 hours. A service fee is required.
Uganda visa for Guinean citizens
Uganda Visa Fees for Guinean Citizens
The Service Fee and Government Fee are REQUIRED for all Guamanian travelers when applying for an e-visa.
Our experts also recommend that Guinean applicants obtain Travel insurance or COVID-19. You only need to spend a small amount, much lower than other costs of the trip, as well as compared to other types of insurance, but receive many practical benefits, ensuring the completeness of the trip.
Guinean applicants, please complete the visa payment via:
- Online method: American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit: the bank of Cyprus.
Another benefit when Guinean travelers apply for an e-visa at Uganda Immigration Services is that we will include a pick-up service and Uganda eSim to assist our clients on their journey.