Uganda Visa For Réunionnais Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Tree-climbing Lions in Ishasha Park, Uganda
Queen Elizabeth National Park is also famous for its tree-climbing lions. These are not distinct lion subspecies. All lions can climb trees, but this park has some particularly climbable trees, and the lions here are quick to take advantage.
On the ground, a lion can be practically invisible, covered in dense, tall grasses, but on a tree, a lion is on full show and most likely sleeps for hours. When the rangers spot a lion in sight, they will communicate with each other so the lion will not wake up before the guests arrive. Travelers will have a decent opportunity to spot a tree-climbing lion. Or you may well ask every other safari vehicle passing by if they have spotted a tree-climbing lion, and keep a lookout.
What do Reunionese citizens need to know about applying for a tourist visa to Uganda? Uganda Immigration Services will provide you with the most necessary information when applying for an Uganda tourist visa. What are the types of Uganda tourist visas? What visa requirements do you need as well as the service cost? All will be answered in this article.
Type of An Uganda Visa For Reunionese Citizens
Citizens of Reunion are not exempt from visas, so to travel to Uganda, you must apply for a visa. There are currently 3 types of visas you can apply for and each type of visa has different requirements and functions.
- Transit visa - this type of visa only allows you to temporarily stay in Uganda for a short time or up to 7 days. You are only allowed to enter Uganda once.
- Tourist visa - To travel to Uganda you need this visa. You are allowed to enter Uganda once and stay up to 90 days in Uganda. All work-related activities are prohibited while holding this visa.
- East Africa visa - This is a special visa that allows you to travel from Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. With only 1 visa, you have 90 days free to explore all tourist activities in the 3 countries above. There isn't any limit when you move between 3 countries.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Reunionese Citizens
The information in this section will be very important, applicants should read it carefully and ensure they will fulfill all visa requirements. Failure to achieve one of these requirements may result in your visa being denied.
- A valid Reunion passport. Ensure your passport also has:
- The expiration date should be at least 6 months remaining or more.
- At least 02 unused pages for visa stamping.
- To access Uganda, applicants must obtain a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- A copy of your biographical information.
- Additional 02 photographs, passport-sized and on a white background.
- State the purpose of your trip to Uganda.
- Confirm accommodation reservations or contact information, if available.
Uganda visa requirements for Reunionese citizens
Apply For An Uganda Visa For Reunionese Citizens
In this section, we will present the steps to apply for a visa to Uganda. However, to make the visa processing process better and avoid the hassle, we suggest that you complete the above visa criteria before submitting your visa application.
- Step 1: Begin applying for Uganda online visa application here.
- Step 2: Select the type of visa (transit/ tourist/ East Africa) and processing time service.
- Step 3: Fill in your information and passport in the blank box. Verify the information carefully before you submit the application.
- Step 4: Choose a payment method and you have completed the visa application process.
Processing Time Service
To receive your visa results quickly, applicants can consider choosing this service. The service fee is required and depends on your desired time schedule.
- Normal Processing - This option will assure your visa result within 03 working days. No service fee is required for normal processing.
- Urgent Processing - For faster processing, applicants can consider this option. Your visa result will be available within 48 hours, at the cost of $79.
- Super Urgent Processing - The fastest processing available, your visa result will be emailed to you within 24 hours, at the cost of $99.
Uganda visa for Reunionese citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Reunionese Citizens
Service Fee and Government Fee are two required fees that Reunionese citizens must submit to complete the visa application process.
In addition, we also recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance or COVID-19 before traveling to Uganda. Travel insurance will cover unexpected expenses when you have an incident in a country that your regular insurance might not be able to cover.
The following methods of payment are accepted on our system and Reunionese applicants should only submit the visa payment via:
- American Express, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- The Bank of Cyprus for direct deposit.
When applying for an Uganda visa on our system, Reunionese applicants will additionally receive pick-up service and Uganda eSim. The two (02) services come without any cost.