Uganda visa for Wallis and Futuna Islanders
1. Check Uganda visa requirements for Wallis and Futuna Islanders
Wallis and Futuna Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Uganda visa, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 7 days, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Uganda Online Visa For Wallis and Futuna Islanders
Uganda evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in Wallis and Futuna Islands.
3. Uganda visa Fee For Wallis and Futuna Islanders
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.