Uganda visa for Wallis and Futuna Islanders
The Sipi Falls
The Sipi Falls is one of Uganda's top famous tourist destinations. The breathtaking waterfalls may be seen in Kapchorwa, near Mount Elgon. The environment is spectacular, with beautiful mountain landscapes and the Karamoja grasslands. Travelers to the falls may also swim, fish, join for rappelling, or simply observe the natural beauty. If you participate in all these activities, bring your camera and shoot beautiful shots of yourself near the waterfall.
Uganda Immigration Services is proud to be one of the support services and provides visas to Uganda for international tourists. This article will show you the steps to apply for a visa and the necessary information to know before applying for a visa.
Uganda visa for Wallis and futuna islanders
Types of Uganda Visa For Wallis And Futuna Islanders
Citizens of Wallis and Futuna Islands aren't visa exemptions when traveling to Uganda. You must obtain a visa before traveling to Uganda.
Applying for a tourist visa to Uganda requires you to meet several visa criteria. However, before mentioning the visa standards, you need to know how many tourist visas to Uganda are available.
- Transit Visa - This is a connecting visa. Transit means a flight that may have one or more stops in its journey from one country to another. Travelers are allowed a single entry together and 07 days stay in Uganda.
- Tourist Visa - This visa grants a single entrance and is valid for 90 days for tourism purposes in Uganda. Any form of working is prohibited when holding this visa.
- East Africa Visa - This special tourist visa permits multiple entrances to 3 nations - Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda and is valid for 90 days. This visa cannot be extended.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Wallis And Futuna Islanders
In the next section, we will list all the visa criteria you need to meet. Please pay attention, this is an essential step before you apply for a visa, and we recommend completing it immediately.
To qualify for a Uganda visa, you must meet the following:
- First of all, you must, of course, have a valid passport.
- Your passport must also meet the following 2 criteria:
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after entering Uganda.
- The passport must also have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
- 1 copy of the biographical information from your passport.
- Prepare additional 02 photographs.
- The image has a white background.
- The standard size of a passport photo.
Moreover, applicants should prepare to provide some additional information about their itinerary as follows:
- Confirm your traveling schedule.
- Date of arrival and departure.
- Verify flight ticket, your contact information, or accommodation booking in Uganda if available.
Uganda visa requirements for Wallis and Futuna Islanders
Applying For A Uganda Visa For Wallis And Futuna Islanders
To begin applying for a visa to Uganda, we recommend customers provide some documents: flight tickets & hotel reservations. All of these help the processing time happen faster and easier.
The entire process of visa application is simple. First, you can access the online visa form on the Uganda Immigration Services portal. The rest of the process can be done by completing the required information according to the form. You also need to ensure that their information is exact and up-to-date.
Once the information has been filled out, you may select a multi-method of payment. We will show you more details about payment methods in the last section of the article.
To complete the process, you submit your visa application with the payment and allow up to 03 working days to complete the procedure.
Rush Visa Service
This section will describe the Rush Visa service, also called visa processing time. Please note that the service comes with a fee, depending on your choice.
- Standard Processing - No additional service fee
- Standard visa processing takes up to 03 business days to process your visa. The visa will then be emailed to you.
- Urgent Processing
- For urgent visa processing, applicants should expect 48 hours or less to get their visa approved.
- Super Urgent Processing
- With urgent visa processing, applicants will receive their visa approval within 24 hours of submitting their application.
Uganda visa application process for Wallis and Futuna Islanders
Uganda Visa Fee For Wallis And Futuna Islanders
Citizens of Wallis and Futuna Islands keep in mind that they must submit Service Fees and Government Fees along with the visa payment.
During long-distance travel, unexpected events such as flight cancellation, loss of personal records, illness, or worse, you may need medical attention, etc. Situations like these can cost you money to deal with, and your regular insurance may not be able to help. Therefore, we recommend tourists buy Travel Insurance or COVID-19 packages for their trip to be more secure.
When paying for visa services, citizens of Wallis and Futuna Islands should note that our system only accepts the following forms of payment:
- For online payment, applicants can pay using
- American Express
- Direct deposit to our bank account
Uganda Immigration Services help your trip more convenient. Start your visa applicant now to get the best experience for your trip to Laos. For any further information, kindly contact us for assistance.