British Indian Ocean Territory
The nickname "Big Five" was adopted by big game hunters to describe the five most difficult animals to catch on foot in Africa. And see the Big Five in the wild is the objective of most adventure lovers who explore East Africa.
The Big Five are among the most deadly, yet most attractive, species to capture for big game hunters. Along with the elephant, leopard, buffalo, and rhino, the lion is the most prominent figure in the famous 'Big Five' club. The lion has long been known as the "King of Beasts."
Although Uganda is arguably a Big Five safari location, comparing it to safaris available in Kenya and Tanzania would be deceptive. It's doubtful that you'll spot the famous Big Five while on vacation here, but that doesn't mean the wildlife isn't numerous and diverse. Explore Queen Elizabeth National Park in the southwest, in which a diverse environment is home to a variety of creatures such as leopards, hippos, and lions, as well as over 600 bird species.
If you are planning a vacation to Uganda from British Indian Ocean Territory, our visa experts at Uganda Immigration Services will assist you on your journey. The procedure is straightforward, and we've compiled a list of common steps about requirements, services, and other considerations while applying for an Uganda visa for citizens of British Indian Ocean Territory.
Uganda e-Visa Types For British Indian Ocean Territory
The Uganda government now issues a worldwide e-visa to visitors from over 200 nations. Those who desire to apply for a Tourist e-Visa, Transit e-Visa, or East Africa e-Visa must submit an online payment and will get their e-visa prior to the start of their journey.
- Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa is granted to British Indian Ocean Territory tourist visitors who wish to visit Uganda. The duration of stay is up to 90 days for a single-entry.
- Transit e-Visa: Most nations usually do not require a transit visa if you are a transit passenger, meaning you are merely passing through the airport. However, if you plan to leave the airport and go sightseeing, you will need to obtain a transit visa. This visa permits 07 days to stay in Uganda, for single-entry.
- East Africa e-Visa: Do not mistake this visa with a regular tourist e-Visa. East Africa e-Visa grants you access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. You can travel between these countries multiple times and stay there for up to 90 days (3 months) in total.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements
Do British Indian Ocean Territory citizens need an Uganda visa?
Yes, a Ugandan visa is REQUIRED for British Indian Ocean Territory citizens. You must meet visa requirements, and prepare the papers needed, and other information for an Uganda visa. If you still have unaddressed issues, you can contact our visa experts at anytime.
When applying for an Uganda visa for citizens of British Indian Ocean Territory, it is recommended that applicants have these below-mentioned documents as well:
- A valid passport.
- Requires 6 months remaining validity from the date of arrival in Uganda
- 02 blank pages for stamping.
- An additional passport-sized photograph.
In addition, there are some documents that may be required during the visa application process:
- A Yellow Fever certificate.
- Traveling information (such as flight ticket, accommodation)
Apply For Uganda e-Visa From British Indian Ocean Territory
Full application instructions may be found on Uganda Immigration Services’ website. You should provide enough time to apply for a visa and ensure that the commencement date and duration length suit the timeframe you want to go.
You can also request an East Africa e-Visa using our services. This visa is effective for 90 days from the issued date and lets you enter Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda several times.
To apply for an Uganda visa for citizens of the British Indian Ocean Territory citizens, it takes about 30 minutes of your time to go on our website and fill in an online application form. Ensure you fill in the exact information as you cannot change it after submission, and make an online payment for the visa fee.
When your visa application is approved, your visa will be sent to your email address. Thus, you also need to make sure that your existing email address is valid. We will also keep you informed via email address as well.
Uganda e-Visa Services And Fee
To qualify for an Uganda visa for citizens of British Indian Ocean Territory citizens, applicants must pay 02 fees which are the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Rush Visa service provides 03 options as below:
- Normal Uganda e-Visa: You will receive your visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: You will be granted an Uganda e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super-urgent Uganda e-Visa: This type of Uganda e-visa can be obtained in as little as 24 hours.
It is recommended that applicants should prepare Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance as well. Travel insurance with emergency medical benefits can compensate for losses caused by unexpected occurrences during your vacation.
For payment, our system currently provides the following options:
- Online payment - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
- For direct deposit - the Bank of Cyprus
A last reminder to all travelers of British Indian Ocean Territory that you will receive add-on services when applying for a visa on our website: pick-up service, and Uganda eSim.