Uganda Visa for Botswana: A variety of thrill-seeking activities await you in Uganda, where you can enjoy extensive meadows, beautiful waterfalls, and Victoria Lake, Africa's largest and second-largest freshwater lake.
The Ugandan tourism industry is one of the country's most important sectors, and the government is working hard to develop new legislation and regulations to maximize this industry's benefits. There is an alternative option with the Uganda electronic visa (e-visa). Botswana is on the list of countries eligible to apply for the Uganda e-visa.
You may be able to travel to Uganda with the help of Global Immigration Services Limited. An Uganda electronic visa is required for Botswana citizens to enter.
As a result, the Ugandan government has implemented an electronic Visa system (e-Visa). Visitors to Uganda must use e-Visas. So, how to apply for a Visa in Uganda from Botswana?
In this article, we will explain how to apply and the requirements for an Uganda electronic visa for Botswana citizens.
Check Out Uganda Visa Requirements For Botswana Citizens
Botswana country is not on the exempt country list for Uganda visas, so Uganda visa is REQUIRED
Uganda e-Visa Types For Botswana Citizens
Botswana citizens - Uganda's electronic visa allows you to enter Uganda for a specific reason. In general, we offer 03 types of Uganda electronic visas:
- Uganda tourist e-visa: used to enter Uganda for the purpose of tourism and other associated activities. This form of e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days from the day of your arrival, and it can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-visa: utilized for transit through Uganda or a brief journey of fewer than 07 days because this type of e-visa allows you to stay in Uganda for only 07 days from the date of your arrival and cannot be extended.
- East Africa visa: This is a form of synthetic visa that lets you visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. Uganda is the initial destination, and you can enter many times within 03 months from the issued date. The overall length of your stay each time is 90 days in total.
To obtain a visa to Uganda from Botswana, travelers must have their passport, a business letter, proof of travel, a visa application form, a letter of invitation, and a passport photo.
Here is a list of what you need to provide:
- An official Botswana passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival in Uganda, with 02 blank pages for verification markings.
- A photograph of yourself with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- Flying ticket (for an East Africa visa): to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
From Botswana, Do I Need A Visa If I Am Traveling To Uganda?
As a nation, Botswana does not fall under the exemption list for Uganda visas. Botswana is one of the countries that require a visa to enter Uganda. Therefore, Botswana citizens wishing to visit Uganda for vacation or other short-term purposes must obtain a Uganda visa.
Applying For A Visa In Uganda Online If You Are Botswana Citizens
The Uganda e-Visa for Botswana application form should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. This form is very simple to understand, so it shouldn't take you long to complete it.
- Step 1: Select the visa type and processing time.
- Step 2: Fill in the blanks with all of your fish information. Double-check your information because mistakes or errors can cause the e-Visa postponement or rejection.
- Step 3: You to pay the bill
- Step 4: Complete the application form and submit
The visa application process is easy, isn't it? Contact us today to start your worry-free visa processing.
Uganda e-Visa Fees & Services For Botswana Citizens
To apply for e-visas to Uganda from Botswana, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee .
The service charge is adjustable based on which of the three service categories you choose from the list below:
- Normal Uganda e-visa: If you choose this service, you will receive your e-visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-visa: If you select this e-visa option, you will receive an e-visa within 48 business hours.
- Super urgent Uganda e-visa: the quickest type of e-visa, which can be obtained in as little as 24 business hours.
Payment method: you can pay your bill by 02 ways: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal) or your wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction).
After Applying For An Uganda e-Visa From Botswana
You'll receive a confirmation email upon registration. Please print and bring a copy with you.
Since the Uganda e-Visa is valid for 03 months after it is issued, you can travel during any of these times. As you can see, it has never been easier to obtain a Uganda e-Visa from Botswana. You do not need to go to an embassy; you can do so from home at any time during the day or night.