Uganda e-Visa For Timorese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Uganda e-Visa For Timorese Citizens
One of Uganda's latest national parks is Semuliki. By Ugandan standards, the park boasts exceptional biodiversity. Many of the animals in the park are seen nowhere else in Uganda as a result of this forest expansion.
Semuliki National Park is regarded as one of Uganda's top three birding destinations. The Sempaya hot springs serve as one of the park's popular highlights. The hot springs reach temperatures as high as 103 degrees Celsius before erupting as sprays. These steaming hot springs are ideal for relaxing after a day of hiking or wildlife excursions in the park.
Travelers from East Timor will need a visa to explore the mysterious and beautiful Uganda. Fortunately, Uganda's electronic visa is now widely popular, and East Timorese citizens can apply for one easily on the Internet. In this article, Uganda Immigration Services will provide a full guide on how to apply for a visa and its requirements.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Timorese Citizens
An Uganda visa is REQUIRED for East Timorese citizens to travel to Uganda. Additionally, certain conditions must be fulfilled before you can apply for an Uganda visa.
- Applicants are required to possess a valid East Timor passport.
- The passport cannot be valid for less than 06 months from the date of entry into Uganda
- 02 available pages for visa stamping.
- A personal photograph of the applicant that was taken recently
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- Accommodation reservation or contact address as proof of booking
- Vaccination against Yellow Fever. Applicants must ensure that they acquire a “Yellow card” as proof of vaccination.
Travel visas are provided to tourists visiting for leisure purposes. They are valid for 03 months after being issued. There are 03 types of Uganda electronic visas granted to East Timorese travelers:
Uganda Transit Visa -> Travelers from East Timor transiting through Uganda while traveling to another country should acquire this visa. This single-entry visa allows travelers to stay in Uganda for 07 days.
Uganda Tourist Visa -> The tourist visa grants a single entrance into Uganda for East Timorese travelers. Timorese travelers are given a duration of stay of 90 days (3 months) from the arrival date. This visa can be extended.
Uganda East Africa Visa -> This special visa is ideal for any traveler who wants to explore East Africa with just a visa. East Timorese travelers can move freely between Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda within 90 days.
Applying For A Uganda e-Visa For Timorese Citizens
It takes roughly 20 minutes or less than an hour to apply for an e-visa to Uganda. To begin, select "Apply Visa", put in personal information carefully, attach supporting documents when required, and carefully review the form again before submission. Any mistake or faulty information may cause the processing delay. If all the information is correct, the eVisa will be issued in a maximum of 03 days after being submitted to the Government.
We also provide additional Rush Visa services for East Timorese citizens, applicants can select one when applying for an Uganda visa.
- Standard Processing - Your visa application will get approval within 03 business days.
- Rush Processing - Pay for Rush Visa service to receive your visa within 48 hours.
- Super Rush Processing - Pay for the Super Rush Visa service to receive your visa within 24 hours. This is designed for travelers who have little time to wait for their visa to Uganda.
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Timorese Citizens
East Timorese travelers are required to submit the Service Fee and Government Fee for their visa application to be processed.
We recommend East Timorese travelers get Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance to protect their benefits in case of the financial risk of flight cancellation, lost possessions, and unexpected accidents while traveling. Moreover, travel insurance may assist East Timorese travelers to achieve an Uganda e-Visa faster.
East Timorese citizens please select one of the methods of payment for the visa fees:
- For online payment: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For wire transfers: Our service accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
By applying for a visa at Uganda Immigration Services, applicants can also select 2 add-on services which are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.