Uganda Visa For Montenegrin Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kasenda Crater Lakes
Kasenda Crater has three lakes: Lake Nkuruba, Lake Nyinambuga, and Lake Kifuruka.
These lakes originated as a result of past volcanic eruptions in Uganda between 8 and 10000 years ago. This has left numerous spectacular crater lakes, including the Kibale-Ndali-Kasenda Crater Lakes.
These craters represent one of the rare ancient volcanic structures whose volcanic gasses are supposed to have coated a ten-kilometer-deep layer of rock underneath.
The Lakes have a foul-smelling odor and are distinguished by green hazardous water. This implies you should avoid diving into any Crater Lake water. Before determining whether or not it is safe to swim in.
Applying for an Uganda visa for citizens of Serbia and Montenegro has become more convenient and fast with the e-visa model, international travelers can now apply for a visa anywhere, or right at their own homes. Visit the Uganda Immigration Services to learn more about our visa services and visa costs.
Uganda e visa for Montenegrin citizens
Uganda Visa Types For Montenegro Citizens
Serbia and Montenegro are not included in the visa-exempt countries when visiting Uganda. So a visa is required for citizens of Serbia and Montenegro to enter Uganda.
However, to apply for a visa to travel to Uganda, applicants must first understand the functions and permissions of each type of visa. Currently, the Ugandan government issues 3 types of tourist visas as follows:
- Tourist visa
- A visa for tourism trips. Applicants can enter Uganda once and are allowed to stay for 90 days (3 months). While holding this visa, no work-related activity is permitted.
- East Africa visa
- In addition to the tourism option, holders of this visa are allowed 90 days (3 months) to explore the East Africa region. The visa allows multiple entries to enter Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. This visa duration cannot be extended.
- Transit visa
- If Uganda is not your main destination for the trip, this visa lets you access Uganda once for 07 days before moving to the primary destination.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Montenegro Citizens
Before demonstrating the step-by-step application for a visa to Uganda, our visa experts strongly recommend that you complete the visa criteria as follows. This is an important step to complete in advance, it will help your visa application process and avoid application problems.
- An original and valid Serbia and Montenegro passport.
- Within the passport:
- The date of expiration should be at least 06 months or more starting from the date of arrival.
- At least 02 unused pages for visa seals.
- Applicants must acquire a yellow card, referred to as a certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- 02 passport photographs in color
- Flight ticket/ information if available.
- Verify the date of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- Verify the purpose of your trip in Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Montenegrins
Applying For An Uganda Visa Online From Montenegro
After you have fulfilled the visa requirements above. The final step is to apply for a visa. The process is very simple as you only need to provide the necessary information and it all takes no more than 15 minutes. And don't forget that we are always available to support you anytime.
- Step 1: Applicants begin the first step on the Uganda Immigration Services website, and select "Apply Visa".
- Step 2: Select the visa for your trip to Uganda. For processing time service, applicants can find more information below the section.
- Step 3: Fill in relevant information about the applicant, and passport details.
- Step 4: Verify your information, confirm the payment, and submit the application.
Rush Visa Service
To request faster visa processing, applicants may select one of the following processing time services. Remember that this service will include additional costs depending on how fast you want your visa to get approved.
- Normal Processing
- The standard process with completion time is 03 business days, which cost $69. This is the cheapest option for you to choose while planning your tour in Uganda.
- Urgent Processing
- Make sure the visa process is completed and emailed to you within 48 hours, the fee will be $79.
- Super Urgent Processing
- Make sure the visa process is completed and emailed to you within 24 hours, or the same day. The request fee is $99.
Uganda visa fee for Montenegrins
Uganda Visa Fees For Montenegro Citizens
To get your visa approval, citizens of Serbia and Montenegro must also pay Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is recommended additionally. When traveling abroad, your regular insurance possibly will not be able to cover unexpected expenses such as flight cancellation, sickness, or injury. Travel Insurance will take effect in this case.
Applicants keep in mind that our system currently only accepts the following methods of payments:
- Online methods: Visa, American Express, Paypal, and Mastercard.
- For direct deposit, we accept the Bank of Cyprus only.
In addition, pick-up service and Uganda eSim are tie-in sales for applicants who apply for a visa to Uganda.