Uganda Visa For Mauritania Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Rhino Trekking tourism is a unique activity. The big difference between Rhino trekking at Ziwa Rhino and Wildlife Ranch compared to Entebbe Zoo is that you will be able to explore and find Rhino in the wild instead of being confined. Rhino tracking at this sanctuary is often accompanied as an activity when traveling from Murchison Falls National Park.
The Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary is located near Nakasongola. The reserve currently contains 14 southern white rhinos. The region has grown more popular, with visitors interested in rhino trekking, nature hikes, relaxing, and birdwatching.
Ziwa Rhino and Wildlife Ranch also has expert scouts who will properly guide you through your trekking adventure. You will be able to observe the rhinos up close and in a comfortable environment at the ranch. You will also see a variety of different floral and wildlife species when visiting this tourist attraction.
Tourism activities in Uganda are diverse and there is much more waiting for you to explore. Wondering how to apply for a visa? What documents do you need? What's the cost? Through our service at Uganda Immigration Services, our experts will provide the necessary information as well as assist you in applying for a Uganda visa efficiently and quickly.
Rhino trekking, Uganda
Uganda e-Visa Types
The electronic visa (e-visa), which can be applied online through a form, is the easiest and fastest way to get legal permission to enter Uganda as well as a visa on arrival.
- Tourist Visa - Mauritanian travelers can get a tourist Visa, which is valid for 90 days and is used for sightseeing or visiting family and friends. It does not permit any business activity.
- East Africa Visa - To make your trip even more interesting, with this visa, you can travel from Kenya, Uganda, and then Rwanda within 90 days. During 90 days permitted, Mauritanian travelers can enter and exit 3 countries without limit.
- Transit Visa - A transit visa can also be obtained for connecting flights. This single-entry visa is valid for 07 days, and not possible to extend the duration of this visa.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Mauritanian Citizens
Depending on your citizenship and the intent of your travel, you may require a visa or comparable authorization for each country you visit as part of your voyage.
Do Mauritanian citizens require a visa to travel to Uganda?
- Yes, a visa is required for Mauritanian citizens to enter Uganda. Travelers from Mauritania can apply for a Uganda visa immediately at Uganda Immigration Services.
And to apply for a tourist visa to Uganda, you need to prepare some related documents as follows:
- The most obvious thing is that you need to have a valid Mauritania passport with a validity period of at least 6 months from the intended entry date in Uganda
- Your passport should also have 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
- You also need to prepare an additional passport photo.
- Just as important as your passport is a certificate that you have been vaccinated against Yellow Fever.
- Hotel reservations and flight bookings (if any)
Uganda visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens
Applying For a Uganda e-Visa For Mauritanian Citizens
The application procedure for a Uganda visa for Mauritanian citizens is quick and can be done in a few minutes. To apply, applicants must follow the steps listed below:
- Proceed to the online application form. Fill out the form with your biographical and identification details.
- Fill in the form with all relevant information regarding your trip intentions, including the scheduled travel dates.
- Verify that the data on the online form is accurate and without mistakes.
- Pay the Uganda visa processing fee with a debit or credit card. After that, please send us some supporting documents to our email address to proceed further with your application.
- Submit the application form and wait for the result.
Each Mauritania tourist must fill out their registration form.
Other supporting paperwork may be required according to the circumstances of the candidates.
Mauritanian tourists will get an email with their e-visa after their visa application is accepted. Ensure your provided email address is valid and exact.
Applicants from Mauritania may print a hard copy of their Uganda visa as well when arriving at one of Uganda's immigration checkpoints.
Rush Visa Service
At Uganda Immigration Services, our Rush Visa service helps customers get the fastest visa on demand at a reasonable cost.
- Normal Processing - We guarantee your visa will reach you within 03 working days. This service is the cheapest option which costs only a $69 service fee.
- Urgent Processing - Applicants will have to pay an extra service fee of $79 for this option, your visa will be guaranteed to be delivered to you within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent Processing - Select this option, the service charge is $99, and you will get your visa within 24 hours.
Uganda visa for Mauritanian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fees For Mauritanian Citizens
When applying for a tourist visa to Uganda, Mauritanian citizens need to pay Service Fee and Government Fee. This is a mandatory requirement.
Mauritanian applicants have the option of purchasing additional Travel insurance or COVID-19 coverage or not. However, for a long trip to Uganda, we recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover unexpected incidents.
Currently, we have 2 accepted methods for Mauritanian applicants to pay visa service fees are:
- Online method: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Paypal.
- Wire transfers: the bank of Cyprus.
At Uganda Immigration Services, our primary goal is to provide the best quality of service and as much customer support as possible. When Mauritanian travelers apply for a visa through us, we will provide pick-up service and Uganda eSim as well.