Uganda visa requirements for Argentine citizens - Types and Fee
The torrent of Murchison Falls, where the Victoria Nile breaks through the rock and flows spectacularly towards Lake Albert, is an incredible sight. Regardless of the fact that animal populations were decimated during the warfare, they have restored successfully, and you can anticipate seeing elephants, giraffes, lions, antelope, buffaloes, hippos, and crocodiles, as well as around 460 bird species.
The Murchison Falls cover 1,483 sq kilometers of sloping grassland east of Lake Albert. Murchison Falls National Park not only covers a range of gorgeous scenery, but it is also a habitat for a diversity of species.
If you want to travel to Uganda from Argentina, what type of visas are there? What are the visa requirements? And the cost? With Uganda Immigration Services, we will guide you through the process with detailed information. Even better, to save your time, our visa experts offer to handle the paperwork for you. To learn the process and our services, please continue reading this article
Uganda eVisa for Argentine citizens
Type of Uganda e visa for Argentine citizens
Is a visa REQUIRED for Argentine citizens to visit Uganda? Yes, Argentina passport holders must have an approved visa to enter Uganda. Argentine citizens planning a holiday or a quick getaway in Uganda can register online.
- Uganda Transit Visa: If you don't want to spend so much time in Uganda? Then consider the single-entry transit visa, which permits Argentinians to stay in Uganda for up to 07 days. This e-Visa is ideal for visitors passing through Uganda on their journey to another country.
- Uganda e-Tourist visa: This visa is valid for up to 3 months (90 days) as well and can be used for a single entry. This E-Visa is ideal for Argentine visitors who wish to lay back or go sightseeing. When you arrive in Uganda, you'll have 90 days to experience everything this gorgeous nation has to offer.
- Uganda East Africa Visa: This multiple-entry visa is without a doubt, the greatest option for travelers who want to explore the beauty of East Africa. Holders of this visa are permitted to explore Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya without limitation for up to 90 days (3 months).
The Following Purposes Are Permitted For Argentine Citizens to Visit Uganda With e-Visa
- You have family/ relatives who reside in Uganda.
- You have a short trip for tourism-related purposes
- You currently receive medical care in Uganda.
- You transit through Uganda on the way to another destination.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Argentine Citizens
Uganda's visa policies are formed by a series of legislation, guidelines, and standards that govern what a foreign person needs to visit the nation. As according to Ugandan visa rules, the majority of passport holders including Argentine citizens REQUIRED a visa to enter the country.
A detailed breakdown of the Ugandan visa requirements for Argentine travelers is provided below:
- A passport valid for a period of 6 months at the time of entrance in Uganda
- Ensure there are at least 02 pages left for visa stampings in the passport.
- A photocopy of your personal data on your passport. (Name, passport number, etc.)
- A recently-taken passport-size photo.
<> In addition, Argentine applicants should provide some documentation to increase their chance of getting visa easier:
- An official Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate.
- The hotel booking in Uganda
- Fight ticket
Uganda visa requirements for Argentine citizens
Uganda Visa Application Step-by-step For Argentine Citizens
You may request a regular visa at the Uganda embassy in Argentina, or you can submit an application in a few simple clicks using our Uganda Immigration Services portal. We will guide you on how to submit your visa application online in this section:
- 1. Collect all the required documents that we have stated above. Please read the “Uganda visa requirements for Argentine citizens ” section. Then choose the visa types, number of visas, the processing time… Please read “Type of Uganda e Visa For Argentine Citizens ” in the 2nd section to learn the difference between each visa type for Argentine citizens.
- 2. Applicants need to fill out their information according to the form. The information must be correct and based on the applicant’s passport. (Full name, D.o.B, Nationality). Additionally, you may have to provide further information about your trip to Uganda. (date of arrival/ departure).
- 3. Before you can submit your application and wait for approval, you are required to complete a visa payment. The visa fees may differ depending on what type of visa you are applying for and the processing time for visa applications.
NOTE: The process of getting approval generally takes a few days, within 01 to 03 business hours. However, our visa experts at Uganda Immigration Services also offer you additional choices in order to help you acquire an Uganda e-visa faster. Please see below for the available options:
- Normal Uganda visa: this is the default process when applying for an Uganda visa. You will be granted a visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent Uganda visa: If you need your visa as soon as possible, pick this option. The visa should arrive within 48 hours. An additional fee is applied.
- Super-urgent Uganda visa: If you need your application approved on the same day, go for this service. Your e-visa will be granted in 24 hours. An additional fee is applied.
Apply for Uganda visa from Argentina
Uganda Visa Fee For Argentine Citizens
To request an Uganda visa online for Argentine citizens, you must submit two (2) sorts of visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee .
Regardless of your Covid-19 vaccination status, if you want to travel, you should have a monetary backup plan just in case of pandemic-related concerns. As a result, travel insurance can serve as a safeguard.
Currently, Uganda Immigration Services accepts 2 payments methods:
- For online payment: Visa cards, Mastercards, American Express, and Paypal are accepted.
- For direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
For all travelers in general and Argentine travelers in particular, Uganda Immigration Services provides 2 add-on services when you apply for an Uganda visa with us. The services we provide are airport transfer service and Uganda eSim.