Uganda Visa For Argentine Citizens - Requirements & Fees
The torrent of Murchison Falls, where the Victoria Nile breaks through the rock and flows spectacularly towards Lake Albert, is an incredible sight. Regardless of the fact that animal populations were decimated during the warfare, they have been restored successfully, and you can anticipate seeing elephants, giraffes, lions, antelope, buffaloes, hippos, and crocodiles, as well as around 460 bird species.
The Murchison Falls National Park covers 1,483 sq kilometers of sloping grassland east of Lake Albert. Murchison Falls National Park not only covers a range of gorgeous scenery, but it is also a habitat for a diversity of species.
If you want to travel to Uganda from Argentina, what type of visas are there? What are the visa requirements? And the cost? With Uganda Immigration Services, we will guide you through the process with detailed information. Even better, to save you time, our visa experts offer to handle the paperwork for you. To learn the process and our services, please continue reading this article.
Uganda e-visa for Argentine citizens
Type of Uganda e-Visas For Argentine Citizens
Is a visa REQUIRED for Argentine citizens to visit Uganda? Yes, Argentina passport holders must have an approved visa to enter Uganda. Argentine citizens who are planning a holiday or a quick getaway in Uganda can register the online visa.
- Transit Visa: If you don't want to spend so much time in Uganda? Then consider the single-entry transit visa, which permits Argentinians to stay in Uganda for up to 07 days. This e-Visa is ideal for visitors passing through Uganda on their journey to another country.
- Tourist e-visa: This visa is valid for up to 3 months (90 days) as well and can be used for a single entry. This E-Visa is ideal for Argentine visitors who wish to lay back or go sightseeing. When you arrive in Uganda, you'll have 90 days to experience everything this gorgeous nation has to offer.
- East Africa e-Visa: This multiple-entry visa is without a doubt, the greatest option for travelers who want to explore the beauty of East Africa. Holders of this visa are permitted to explore Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya without limitation for up to 90 days (3 months).
e-Visa Holders May Enter Uganda For The Following Purposes:
- You have family/ relatives who reside in Uganda.
- You have a short trip for tourism-related purposes
- You currently receive medical care in Uganda.
- You transit through Uganda on the way to another destination.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Argentine Citizens
Uganda's visa policies are formed by a series of legislation, guidelines, and standards that govern what a foreign person needs to visit the nation. Argentine passport holders REQUIRED a visa to enter the country.
<> A detailed breakdown of the Ugandan visa requirements for Argentine travelers is provided below:
- A passport valid for a period of 6 months at the time of entrance into Uganda
- Ensure there are at least 02 pages left for visa stampings in the passport.
- A photocopy of your personal data on your passport. (Name, passport number, etc.)
- A recently-taken passport-size photo.
<> In addition, Argentine applicants should provide some documentation to increase their chances of getting a visa easier:
- An official Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate.
- The hotel booking in Uganda
- Fight ticket
Uganda e visa requirements for Argentine citizens
Applying For An Uganda e-Visa For Argentine Citizens
You may request a regular visa at the Uganda embassy in Argentina, or you can submit an application in a few simple clicks using our online visa form. We will guide you on how to submit your visa application online in this section:
- Collect all the required documents that we have stated above. Then select the visa types, number of visas, and the processing time.
- Applicants need to fill out their information according to the form. The information must be correct and based on the applicant’s passport (Full name, D.o.B, Nationality). Additionally, you may have to provide further information about your trip to Uganda (date of arrival/ departure).
- Before you can submit your application and wait for approval, you are required to complete a visa payment. The visa fees may differ depending on what type of visa you are applying for and the processing time for visa applications.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The process of getting approval generally takes a few days, within 01 to 03 business hours. However, our visa experts at Uganda Immigration Services also offer you additional choices in order to help you acquire an Uganda e-visa faster. Please see below for the available options:
- Normal e-visa: this is the default process when applying for an Uganda e-visa for Argentine citizens. Applicants will be granted a visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent e-visa: If you need your visa as soon as possible, pick this option. The visa should arrive within 48 hours. An additional fee is applied.
- Super-urgent e-visa: If you need your application approved on the same day, select this service. Your e-visa will be granted in 24 hours. An additional fee is applied.
Apply for Uganda evisa from Argentina
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Argentine Citizens
To request an Uganda e visa for Argentine citizens, applicants must submit two (2) sorts of visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Regardless of your Covid-19 vaccination status, if you want to travel, you should have a monetary backup plan just in case of pandemic-related concerns. As a result, travel insurance can serve as a safeguard.
Currently, our services accept 2 payments methods:
- For online payment: Visa cards, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal are accepted.
- For direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
For all travelers in general and Argentine travelers in particular, Uganda Immigration Services will provide 2 add-on services when you apply for an Uganda e visa. The services we provide are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.