Uganda e-Visa For Sahrawi Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Visit the Equator Border in Uganda
The equator is a hypothetical boundary that divides the northern and southern hemispheres of the Earth. Both days and nights appear to be of comparable size in locations in which the equator crosses. Countries around the equator also enjoy weather that is neither too hot nor too cold.
The equator marker in Uganda is located along Masaka Road near Kayabwe. Most visitors stop by this attraction to take photographs of the equator. There are other local handicraft stores where tourists can pick up a few trinkets. The Equator Crossing is a great place to rest for visitors to Queen Elizabeth, Lake Mburo, Bwindi, and Mgahinga Nature Reserves.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we provide fast and convenient visa services for international travelers as well as citizens of the Western Sahara. Our services provided include visa requirements, visa service fees, visa application, and more. So if you are planning a trip to Uganda from Western Sahara, please continue reading further in this article for more information.
The Equator in Uganda
Type of Uganda e-Visa For Sahrawi Citizens
An Uganda Visa is a document that is attached to a page in your passport and granted by an immigration officer that allows you to visit Uganda.
Electronic visas are presently designed for visitors from countries other than Uganda. The visa category is determined by the applicant's travel intention.
Is a visa to Uganda mandatory for citizens from Western Sahara?
Citizens from Western Sahara do not have a visa-free policy when entering Uganda, so applying for a visa is absolutely mandatory. However, visas for citizens of Western Sahara are divided into 3 categories as follows.
- Transit Visa - Each country will have its own regulations on this type of transit visa. For example, if you are not leaving the airport, you do not need a transit visa. This visa permitted Sahrawi travelers to enter Uganda once for 07 days.
- Tourist Visa - This visa allows Sahrawi citizens to enter Uganda as a tourist. The policy of this visa allows you to enter Uganda only once for a period of 90 days.
- East Africa Visa - Sahrawi citizens holding this visa can travel freely between Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda within 90 days. In addition, holders of this visa are not limited in the number of entries. Note that you cannot apply for an extension for this visa.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Sahrawi Citizens
A visa is one of many requirements for Sahrawi citizens to enter Uganda. However, before applying for a visa, we strongly advise that Sahrawi applicants should acquire the following documents in advance.
- Travelers from Western Sahara must possess a valid passport.
- Moreover, applicants must ensure that their passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date.
- The passport also has at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination is required. The certificate is also referred to as a “yellow card” which is approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- A copy of the biographical page from the passport is necessary.
- Additional 02 photographs.
- The photo background should be white, and equal to a standard passport-sized photo.
- Travelers should also state their intention for the trip to Uganda as well as their planned schedules, such as the date of arrival and departure.
- Verify their contact address in Uganda, for instance, hotel or lodge booking.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Sahrawi citizens
Applying For A Uganda e-Visa For Sahrawi Citizens
After completing visa requirements and deciding the visa type for your trip to Uganda, applying for a visa is a simple task. However, we cannot guarantee your visa approval if there is any problem occurs. Therefore, it is advisable that applicants should not book their traveling tickets early.
Following these steps to apply for a visa to Uganda:
- Step 1: Sahrawi citizens can access Apply visa to begin applying for a visa. Then choose the number of applicants and select the visa types.
- Step 2: Consider and select the appropriate visa type for the trip (Transit visa /Tourist visa /East Africa visa).
- Step 3: Your personal information and passport details are required as well, such as:
- Full name.
- Your date of birth.
- Your origin/ nationality.
- The date of expiration on the passport (at least 06 months remaining).
- The date of issue on the passport.
- Step 4: Verify your provided information before submitting. Complete the visa application by paying the visa fee.
A visa is issued upon confirmation from Uganda's immigration authorities; the typical visa processing period is three days.
Rush Visa Service Information
To use the Rush Visa service, Sahrawi applicants need to choose one of three types of services before applying for a visa. The fee for this type of service depends on your choice.
- Normal Processing
- The default visa processing will get your visa approved within 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing
- A faster visa processing option that will ensure your visa approval within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent Processing
- If you need your visa approval urgently within 24 business hours or on the same day.
Uganda e-visa for Sahrawi citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Sahrawi Citizens
During the process of applying for a visa to Uganda, citizens from Western Sahara are required to submit Service Fees and Government Fees.
Travel Insurance or COVID-19 is considered optional but important. Traveling to a far-away place like Uganda, you should also consider buying travel insurance as you can't anticipate possible events such as flight cancellations, medical treatment, loss of belongings, or injury.
When submitting a visa fee, keep in mind that our system currently accepts the following methods of payment:
- For online methods, applicants can use
- American Express
- And Paypal.
- For wire transfers, applicants, please use the Bank transfer service.
At Uganda Immigration Services, we provide pick-up service and Uganda eSim together for travelers from Western Sahara when they apply for a visa.