Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Bolivian Citizens
Are you wondering whether Bolivian citizens need a visa to enter Uganda or the visa requirements? The cost as well as the procedure to apply for an Uganda visa? If you are searching for an excellent visa services provider, Uganda Immigration Services will assist you from A to Z. Even better, if you are struggling to apply, our visa experts will handle the paperwork for you and deliver the final result to you.
Lake Mburo, Uganda
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Bolivian Citizens
Bolivian citizens who would like to visit Uganda, REQUIRE an Uganda visa. Fortunately, obtaining an Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens now is so much easier and more convenient than ever, which we will demonstrate further in this article.
When requesting an Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens, you must present supporting documentation. The mandatory documents are:
- Your visa first must be valid and at least 6 months remain before the expiration date.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages for stamping.
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- A copy of your biographical page. (If required)
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination card - A proof of vaccination that is necessary for anyone who wants to travel to Uganda.
Now, you know the requirements when applying for an Uganda visa. We will then move on to different types of Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens.
- e-Tourist visa
Bolivian citizens who would like to visit Uganda for tourist purposes will acquire this type of visa. This tourist visa is a single-entry visa that lasts for 90 days (3 months). You can freely explore the kingdom of Uganda for as long as your duration of stay does not exceed 90 days.
- East Africa visa
If Uganda is not enough for you, consider applying for this multiple-entry visa. The East Africa visa will expand your exploration beyond Uganda. You have access to Kenya, and Rwanda as many times as you like for 90 days (3 months).
- Transit visa
Bolivian visitors who travel to another country but Uganda serves as one of your interchanges in between flights will eventually obtain a transit visa. You will have 07 days remaining in Uganda with this single-entry visa.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
How To Apply For Uganda Visa Online (e-visa)
One of the primary benefits of applying for a visa online is that you are not required to present at the embassy. That traditional method takes a long time, whereas you can apply for an e-visa in less than 30 minutes from your comfortable home.
- The entire application process for Uganda e-Visa takes place in a virtual environment. To begin, select "Apply for an Uganda e-visa" here.
- Personal Information such as your name, nationality, passport number, etc. must be accurate according to your existing passport.
- Then, within the application, applicants will attach all the requested documents (if required) to support the application and submit it online. Therefore, it is necessary that applicants need to prepare all the documents beforehand.
- However, you must ensure that you attach the correct documents to the file. You cannot go back to fix the mistake once you submit the application, so always double-check before submission.
- Once you are ready to submit, you will finalize the registration process by paying the Visa payments. Following that, a receipt of payment will be sent to your email.
An Uganda visa application takes between 24 hours to 03 working days to process. Following processing, you will be given a notification of your application and the visa will then be sent to you. And if under certain circumstances you may need your visa quickly, our visa experts at Uganda Immigration Services will handle the matter for you.
- Normal Visa - You will receive your e-visa in a standard schedule, approximately 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa - A faster solution than the normal visa that will deliver your visa within 48 hours for an additional charge.
- Super-urgent Visa - Need a visa immediately today? This option is for you. Your visa will arrive within 24 hours.
Uganda e-visa for Bolivian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Bolivian Citizens
Bolivian citizens are required to pay two (2) service fees, implying the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance is important as well. Flights may be delayed, and you may be required to return home if an emergency happens. Travel delays might cost you a lot if you do not have travel insurance. In many circumstances, you lose the money that you've previously paid and must pay for further arrangements.
Our system currently accepts the following 2 methods of payment:
- Online payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express)
- Direct deposit (The Bank of Cyprus)
Uganda Immigration Services takes great pleasure in providing high-quality service at an affordable rate for Bolivian citizens. We also provide add-on services that are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.
Uganda Visa Requirements for Bolivia Citizens FAQs
Individuals from Bolivia need a visa to enter Uganda since the Ugandan government does not grant visa-free access to Bolivian citizens. In 2016, the Ugandan Government introduced an online travel authorization service, allowing various nations, including Bolivia, to utilize the electronic visa system.
The process of applying for an Uganda e-visa online is exceptionally convenient, enabling individuals to apply from any location and at any time. The entire procedure, including visa payment, takes less than 20 minutes. Upon arrival in Uganda, Bolivian citizens need to present their documents and official passports to the immigration department for entry. Check our completed guide to applying for Uganda e-Visa.
Currently, travelers from Bolivia cannot obtain a visa on arrival in Uganda. This implies that you must get a visa in advance, either through the online visa (e-visa) program or the Ugandan Embassy.
The Ugandan government implemented the e-visa program in 2016, enhancing a faster approach to getting an online visa for Uganda. it's advisable to verify the most recent e-visa requirements and transaction costs before your journey to ensure a pleasant process.
Getting a Uganda e-visa for Bolivian citizens is a straightforward process. Follow these three simple steps to obtain an e-visa for Uganda:
- Step 1: Create your account then select “Apply Visa”.
- Step 2: Complete the application form accurately with personal and travel details. Select the suitable e-visa type based on your travel purpose (Tourist, East Africa, or Transit).
- Step 3: Upload the required documents, typically including a scanned copy of your passport, a passport-sized photo, and any supporting documents based on your visa type. Proceed to make the payment for the Uganda e-visa fees.
Upon completing the submission, you will receive a confirmation email at your provided address. To track your application status, select "Check Status" and provide basic details along with your reference number.
The duration and condition of staying in Uganda may depend on the type of e-visa you obtain. For tourism, the Uganda e-visa generally permits a duration of 90 days to stay in the country and provides both single and multiple entry options. Kindly note carefully the limitations of our e-visas as below:
- Tourist E-Visa: This allows a maximum stay of 90 days per entry to Uganda. The tourist e-visa is valid for a single entry.
- East Africa E-Visa: With this visa, you can travel to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda for up to 90 days from your first entry into any of these three countries. Multiple entries are allowed for all three nations.
- Transit E-Visa: The Transit e-visa permits a stay of up to 7 days in Uganda. Extensions are not possible, and visitors can engage in tourism activities during this period.
The e-visa holders are generally not allowed to engage in employment activities or work. Short-term business trips or work conferences are exceptions. For other related concerns, feel free to contact us for further assistance.
The cost of the Uganda e-visa for Bolivian citizens comprises two main components: the government fee and the service fee. The Government fee is paid to the Ugandan government for the application examination and is non-refundable regardless of the result. The service fee is paid to the service provider as well as assistance service. For urgent visas, the Rush Visa service offers the following 3 solutions:
- Standard Processing: Processing takes about 03 - 05 business days, without any additional service fee required.
- Urgent Processing: Guaranteed approval within approximately 02 working days (48 working hours) for a fee of $79.
- Super-Urgent Processing: Application approval within 24 working hours for a fee of $99.
For the e-visa payments, select one of the following payment options below:
- For Online payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
- For Wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.
Before traveling to Uganda, Bolivian citizens must apply for an electronic visa (e-visa). To ensure a smooth processing, applicants should first understand the e-visa prerequisites. The following documents are required:
- A valid passport with at least 06 months of validity beyond the entry date to Uganda, and an extra blank page for visa stamping.
- A valid email address to receive e-visa notifications.
- A digital passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- A credit/debit card for payment purposes. Refer to Uganda e-visa fees for detailed information.
- Flight details might be required to verify the planned duration of stay in the country.
- A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is REQUIRED for entry.
- Travel insurance, although not obligatory, is recommended to have travel insurance to cover your benefits during the trip.
Keep in mind that these requirements are subject to change, so it's advisable to double-check the most up-to-date information before applying for an Uganda e-visa.