Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Bolivian Citizens
Are you wondering whether Bolivian citizens need a visa to enter Uganda or the visa requirements? The cost as well as the procedure to apply for an Uganda visa? If you are searching for an excellent visa services provider, Uganda Immigration Services will assist you from A to Z. Even better, if you are struggling to apply, our visa experts will handle the paperwork for you and deliver the final result to you.
Lake Mburo, Uganda
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Bolivian Citizens
Bolivian citizens who would like to visit Uganda, REQUIRE an Uganda visa. Fortunately, obtaining an Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens now is so much easier and more convenient than ever, which we will demonstrate further in this article.
When requesting an Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens, you must present supporting documentation. The mandatory documents are:
- Your visa first must be valid and at least 6 months remain before the expiration date.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages for stamping.
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- A copy of your biographical page. (If required)
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination card - A proof of vaccination that is necessary for anyone who wants to travel to Uganda.
Now, you know the requirements when applying for an Uganda visa. We will then move on to different types of Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens.
- e-Tourist visa
Bolivian citizens who would like to visit Uganda for tourist purposes will acquire this type of visa. This tourist visa is a single-entry visa that lasts for 90 days (3 months). You can freely explore the kingdom of Uganda for as long as your duration of stay does not exceed 90 days.
- East Africa visa
If Uganda is not enough for you, consider applying for this multiple-entry visa. The East Africa visa will expand your exploration beyond Uganda. You have access to Kenya, and Rwanda as many times as you like for 90 days (3 months).
- Transit visa
Bolivian visitors who travel to another country but Uganda serves as one of your interchanges in between flights will eventually obtain a transit visa. You will have 07 days remaining in Uganda with this single-entry visa.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
How To Apply For Uganda Visa Online (e-visa)
One of the primary benefits of applying for a visa online is that you are not required to present at the embassy. That traditional method takes a long time, whereas you can apply for an e-visa in less than 30 minutes from your comfortable home.
- The entire application process for Uganda e-Visa takes place in a virtual environment. To begin, select "Apply for an Uganda e-visa" here.
- Personal Information such as your name, nationality, passport number, etc. must be accurate according to your existing passport.
- Then, within the application, applicants will attach all the requested documents (if required) to support the application and submit it online. Therefore, it is necessary that applicants need to prepare all the documents beforehand.
- However, you must ensure that you attach the correct documents to the file. You cannot go back to fix the mistake once you submit the application, so always double-check before submission.
- Once you are ready to submit, you will finalize the registration process by paying the Visa payments. Following that, a receipt of payment will be sent to your email.
An Uganda visa application takes between 24 hours to 03 working days to process. Following processing, you will be given a notification of your application and the visa will then be sent to you. And if under certain circumstances you may need your visa quickly, our visa experts at Uganda Immigration Services will handle the matter for you.
- Normal Visa - You will receive your e-visa in a standard schedule, approximately 03 business days.
- Urgent Visa - A faster solution than the normal visa that will deliver your visa within 48 hours for an additional charge.
- Super-urgent Visa - Need a visa immediately today? This option is for you. Your visa will arrive within 24 hours.
Uganda e-visa for Bolivian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Bolivian Citizens
Bolivian citizens are required to pay two (2) service fees, implying the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance is important as well. Flights may be delayed, and you may be required to return home if an emergency happens. Travel delays might cost you a lot if you do not have travel insurance. In many circumstances, you lose the money that you've previously paid and must pay for further arrangements.
Our system currently accepts the following 2 methods of payment:
- Online payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express)
- Direct deposit (The Bank of Cyprus)
Uganda Immigration Services takes great pleasure in providing high-quality service at an affordable rate for Bolivian citizens. We also provide add-on services that are pick-up service and Uganda eSim.