Uganda Visa For Palestinian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
About 280 km from the capital Kampala, east of Uganda, is the Sipi Falls found at the foot of Mount Elgon, bordering Kenya with Uganda. The name Sipi is named after an indigenous tree, which you can find along the banks of the Sipi River. Indigenous people also use this plant as medicine.
Sipi Falls consists of 3 waterfalls. The main waterfall has a height of about 100m and is the main waterfall, with the highest height compared to the other 2 waterfalls. These 3 waterfalls create one of the most stunning views in Uganda. Sipi Falls is considered one of the most romantic waterfalls in Uganda when the routes move to Mt. Elgon all pass through the Sipi waterfall area. This experience gives you a majestic view and beautiful nature.
Because the geographical location of Sipi Falls is located in a mountainous area, the climate here is relatively pleasant, cool, and sometimes rainy. The road will become a bit difficult and slippery when it rains, but it will also bring interesting travel experiences for you. Sipi Falls is an attractive place to relax, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
If you are planning a trip to Uganda from Palestine, at Uganda Immigration Services, we will provide the necessary information as well as the required documents, with a fast and simple visa application process for Palestinian tourists.
Sipi Falls, Uganda
Type of a Uganda e-Visa For Palestinian Citizens
Do Palestinian citizens require a visa to travel to Uganda?
A visa is REQUIRED for Palestinian travelers. Before talking about how to apply for a Uganda visa, applicants should learn in advance about the three (03) most common types of visas issued to visitors from Palestine.
- Transit visa - This visa allows Palestinian travelers to enter Uganda once for transit purposes and stay for no more than 07 days.
- Tourist visa - Palestinian citizens can apply for this visa for tourism purposes in Uganda. The visa permits you to stay in Uganda for up to 3 months (90 days), single entry only. Any work-related purpose is prohibited.
- East Africa visa - Holding this visa will grant Palestinian citizens multiple entries to Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda. The visa duration is 90 days (3 months). This visa cannot be extended, and any work-related is prohibited as well.
Uganda Visa Requirements For Palestinian Citizens
Before entering Uganda, Palestinian citizens must first prepare the application process for the standard review of Uganda visas. These are essential criteria, and failure to meet the requirements will result in your visa application being delayed or worse, denied.The Uganda visa requirements include:
- A valid Palestine passport without any modification. The expiration date should be at least or more than 6 months, and 02 blank pages for visa stamps.
- A copy of biographical information.
- 02 additional passport-sized photographs.
- Hotel reservations
- Flight ticket
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination before entering Uganda.
Uganda visa requirements for Palestinian citizens
Applying For a Uganda e-Visa From Palestine
The process of getting a Uganda visa for Palestinian citizens will not take more than 30 minutes, all you need to do is provide the necessary information in the online application form. We will present the steps to apply for a visa as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the visa online application.
- Step 2: Consider and choose the right visa for your trip. There are 3 main types of visas: transit, tourist, and East Africa visa.
- Step 3: Fill in your information and passport information. Please ensure that your personal information is correct.
- Step 4: Choose a payment method and send us some supporting documents to complete the visa application form. After paying for the visa service, allow 3 days for the visa processing system to work.
Processing Time Service
Palestinian applicants can choose to process the visa as quickly as possible depending on their emergency situation. Costs vary depending on the service you choose. For more details, please refer to the below.
- Normal Service
Standard processing will deliver your visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent Service
Selecting this service will get your visa approved within 48 hours for an extra service charge of $79.
- Super Urgent Service
When selecting this service, Palestinian citizens will agree to pay an extra service fee of $99 to receive their visa within 24 hours, or on the same day.
Palestinian citizens with a Uganda e-visa can enter Uganda for the purposes of:
- For leisure, and vacation.
- For medical treatments in Uganda.
- For business conferences.
- For visiting family, and friends in Uganda.
Uganda visa for Palestinian citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Palestinian Citizens
Palestinian applicants are required to submit two (02) Service Fee and Government Fee when applying for a Uganda e-visa.
We also strongly recommend that Palestinian citizens purchase Travel Insurance or COVID-19 before traveling to Uganda. Even if this is just an optional commercial service, it will make your visa application easier to accept.
Fees for visa services can be paid through the following 2 methods:
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For direct deposit, we only accept the bank of Cyprus.
Last but not least, we also offer a pick-up service and Uganda eSim with a small fee of charge for Palestinian applicants when they apply for a visa via Uganda Immigration Services.