Uganda Visa For British Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Uganda E-Visa For British Citizens:
- 2. Uganda e-Visa Requirements For British Citizens
- 3. How To Apply For Uganda e-Visa From the United Kingdom
- To complete the questionnaire, British citizens must provide some personal information, such as:
- In addition, they must provide the following information from a valid British passport:
- Applicants from the United Kingdom must provide their contact information, which includes:
- British visitors, like all Uganda e-Visa applicants, must include some information about their trip, including the following:
- 4. Uganda e-Visa Fee For British Citizens
Uganda e-visa for British citizens: Uganda is a country located in Africa. This country has everything good from Africa: biodiversity, wonderful scenery, interesting places, and friendly people. Therefore, the tourism industry is one of the bright sides of Uganda.
In that success, there is a thing that plays a crucial role, the electronic visa (e-visa) launched by the Ugandan government. It makes the visa application process easier and becomes the favorite visa type for short-term trips.
By now, there are over 150 countries on the eligibility list for Uganda e-visa, including the United Kingdom.
So how can you get a visa to Uganda from the United Kingdom without visiting embassies? With Uganda Immigration Services, we provide details about an Uganda electronic visa for British citizens, including the required documents and how to apply for an e-visa.
1. Uganda e-Visa For British Citizens:
The Uganda e-Visa is an electronic visa for citizens from over 150 countries, including people from the United Kingdom.
British citizens can use Uganda e-Visas to enter the country for the following reasons:
- Business trips
- Staying with relatives
- Medical treatment
- Holiday/ tourism
Currently, there are 03 available kinds of Uganda e-visa for British citizens as below:
- Tourist e-visa: used when you want to visit Uganda for tourism or other related purposes. British citizens can stay in Uganda within 90 days with a single entry only when using this type.
- Transit e-visa: used for transit in Uganda territory or a short trip within 07 days since this type of e-visa gives you an allowance to stay in Uganda within 07 days.
- East Africa visa: a combination visa type that allows you to travel between 3 countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. Applying for this e-visa, British citizens can stay in these 03 countries for up to 90 days with a multiple-entry in advance.
2. Uganda e-Visa Requirements For British Citizens
The entire process of applying for an Uganda visa for British citizens is faster and easier than the traditional method, the applicant just needs to provide enough required documents for verification and wait for a response.
The entire process requires very effort, and once you have fulfilled the requirements, the service will take to the next step further and get your visa approval in a timely manner.
British citizens need to submit the following requirements:
- A British passport which is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival and a blank page for entrance stamping.
- A recent-taken photograph (white background and clear face are required).
- Flight ticket information: To verify the date of arrival & departure.
- Additional documents: you will add the following documents if any to increase your approval chance: Yellow fever vaccine certificate, hotel reservations, and Travel itinerary.
3. How Do British Citizens Apply For Uganda e-Visa
British citizens and citizens of Northern Ireland can obtain an e-Visa to Uganda quickly and easily by filling out a short online application form.
British visitors must simply enter the required information and upload the relevant supporting documentation.
To complete the questionnaire, British nationals must provide some personal information, such as:
- The birthdate
In addition, they must provide the following information from a valid British passport:
- Passport number
Applicants from the United Kingdom (UK) must provide their contact information and some information about their trip, which includes:
- Contact information via email
- telephone number
- Accommodation reservation.
- The purpose of your trip.
- Arrival & departure date in Uganda
- How long do they intend to stay in the country
Following the submission of the Uganda e-Visa application, British visitors will receive the travel permit via email.
Uganda e-Visa for British citizens will be sent to the email address which is provided in the online application form.
It can take up to a week to process and approve an application. As a result, travelers should apply at least a week (7 days) before their planned trip to Uganda.
If you need your e-Visa urgently, please contact Uganda Immigration Services support. We offer an urgent Visa service in which you can obtain a visa in as little as 1 working day.
4. Uganda e-Visa Fee For British Citizens
Payment is the final step of the application process to get an Uganda e-visa for British citizens. In this step, there is a thing you need to know about the cost you will pay: it has 02 individual kinds of fees, the government fee, and the service fee.
For the government fee, since the United Kingdom of Great Britain is not on the exemption list of Uganda, you need to add it to your receipt.
The Uganda e-visa system allows British citizens to customize processing time depending on which of the 03 services they select from the following list:
- Standard processing: When selecting this service option, you will obtain your e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent processing: You will receive an e-visa in 48 hours if you choose this e-visa type.
- Super-Urgent processing: the quickest sort of e-visa, which you can get in 24 hours.
Payment method: you can choose your suitable way from the following selections: Electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) and wire transfer (HSBC online transaction).