Uganda Visa For Croatian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Given the spectacular beauty of the country, there are several trekking chances to explore the area. Local experts who understand the area well will demonstrate to you the most magnificent hiking paths, including the one connecting Buhoma and Kisoro in Uganda. The famous and well-known walking track between Kisoro and Buhoma can also be combined with a wildlife trekking excursion.
The walk is often completed in two days and has breathtaking views, including the majestic Virunga Volcanoes. There are other alternative paths in the area that take advantage of the magnificent mountain views, such as excursions to Mt. Margarita, the Elgon Wagagai Peak, and Mt. Rwenzori.
If you’re from Croatia and wish to travel to Uganda, Uganda Immigration Services offers exceptional visa services for travelers around the world. Our visa experts are capable of handling any issues that may arise during the paperwork process. Furthermore, if you are not confident in applying for a visa by yourself, our customer service is available to assist you 24/7.
Uganda e-Visa for Croatians
Uganda e-Visa Types For Croatian Citizens
An Uganda e-visa permits travelers from Croatia to enter Uganda for the following purposes:
- Transit e-Visa - Croatian travelers are allowed to enter Uganda while they are on their way to the next destination. This single-entry visa allows its holder to have a short stay in Uganda for up to 7 days.
- Tourist e-Visa - Croatian travelers will acquire this visa if they wish to visit Uganda for tourism purposes. No working is allowed while holding this visa. Tourist e-visa permits a duration of stay of 90 days and a single entrance into Uganda.
- East Africa Visa - Croatian travelers can visit Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda simultaneously using this East Africa visa. You have unlimited entry traveling around the 3 countries for 90 days. Similarly, no working is allowed while holding this visa. This visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date and can be extended.
Uganda e-Visa Requirements For Croatian Citizens
Croatian travelers REQUIRE a visa before entering Uganda. Through Uganda Immigration Services, our visa experts can guide Croatian citizens step-by-step on visa applications.
Applying for an Uganda e-visa is easy, however, we will first list the required conditions that Croatian applicants must prepare in advance.
- Applicants should first check whether their Croatian passports are valid.
- The expiration date cannot be less than 6 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda and have at least 02 blank pages for the stamp.
- Applicants’ photos in color
- To enter Uganda, Croatian travelers acquire an injection against Yellow Fever and obtain a “Yellow card” as proof of vaccination.
- Information about your flight, date of arrival, and departure.
- Hotel reservations
Uganda e-visa requirements for Croatian citizens
Applying For A Uganda e-Visa From Croatia
Applying Uganda e-Visa for Croatian citizens is not complicated, you are required to fill in the application form with your personal information and may attach other relevant documents on the Uganda Immigration Services website.
- Croatian applicants need to provide personal information such as
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Other important information such as
- Passport number.
- The purpose of your trip
- Arrival date
- Departure date
You can also request how fast you will receive your visa when selecting one of the following services:
- Normal Processing - A normal procedure, your visa will arrive within 03 business days.
- Urgent Processing - when selecting this option, you will receive your visa in 48 hours.
- Super-urgent Processing - when selecting this option, you can expect to obtain an eVisa for Uganda in 24 hours.
Keep in mind that there is an extra fee applied for Urgent and Super-urgent processing services.
Apply for an Uganda e-Visa for Croatian citizens
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Croatian Citizens
Before getting your visa approved, you need to pay the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
The government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Uganda Immigration Department to provide your visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for an eVisa. It is non-refundable.
The service fee is the amount you have to pay in advance for Uganda Immigration service, which includes consulting about the Uganda visa, checking your application, and giving you the result of your application. We will collect your e-Visa from the Uganda Government and send it for you to print out before you arrive in Uganda
Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance is not a requirement but applicants should consider acquiring one. Traveling outside your home country is a great experience but it never hurts to prepare for emergencies.
You can complete the payment using these methods:
- Online payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
- Direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
A friendly reminder for all Croatian travelers, we include pick-up service and Uganda eSim when you apply for a visa through our services.